Womble vs CRASH/PIRANA and -DIE-

Repinski

Can you be more specific as i was apart of womble leadership and i know nothing of what you say?

However when Walsh left we took a small blow as carpathian had just come back to fill that billet and then Kanuk left and well a lot of peeps would not listen to the direction of current leadership as they did not send on the ops in areas

that was the decline in womble and no mention of NW, so i am somewhat confused unless you mean what happened was the reason for them to leave and i know it wasnt

Womble continually neglected the NW, we never got ops made unless I made them myself etc. Getting tribal support was also a pain in the ass all of the time. Then when I had issues with activity, Womble basically let PIRANA free noble it and that ended up making players like myself and sboh quit Womble.

That was the start of Womble's downfall, when several of the NW quit over Walsh kicking me and you guys letting PIRANA free noble me. I'll leave a note for Sboh to come put his input on this subject also.

That's right - womble recruited most of the north by merging in half of BUZZ/ASCN didn't they - then they're still moaning about PIRANA hugging :icon_rolleyes:

Almost all of those northern guys are gone now sadly - phen, natan, nuketech, hockey, freen, bollywood - it's really only briegel putting up any kind of fight and he's an elf recruit anyway (yeah, womble hugged most of elf too...). Hypocrites.

I don't think a single op was made for the northwest of Womble since I left them and stopped planning them for the locals. The constant neglect the NW saw was appalling and well in my time in PIRANA, I don't recall seeing anyone get op'd up in our neck of the woods Emu.

Sboh

Well since I was mentioned I guess I should give my view on this. The NW front was indeed neglected by Womble, the reason for this is because there were such high numbers of inactive accounts. It came to the point when only mine and reps account were the ones holding the line along with small clusters of villages held by Elf or low point players.

Rep was making the local ops for the area but there were not enough contributions top the ops because there were only players like Bollywood behind the front lines that were actually active. When rep went inactive I did set up a few local ops to draw attention away from his account but Walshaw's decision to kick the account due to his words being 'the stat's won't go against Womble' there was no longer hope. I came to blows with Womble over this as I was one of the only active accounts willing to speak my mind. I also got kicked and straight away they lost their frontline and gave away half a k's worth of villages all the way up the line.

That's as much as I remember from the escapade only leaving out the details of the argument I had with two of the Womble members due to that kind of language being banned in these forums :lol:

DeletedUser

peacefulprincess you should add me on skype i have a new one now. WBB...

Add me we should talk lol.

DeletedUser99721

peacefulprincess you should add me on skype i have a new one now. WBB...

Add me we should talk lol.

there are so many wbb's

add me dear

princesstw_1

and people's please....................inactivity can be traced to almost any loss over the course of this world.
You can even go back to crash failing due to inactivity on the front line when we merged with subv, but the fact of the matter is that now the winning tribe is pirana and the people left that are winning are some of the same ones that were losing at one point, and doing so graciously if I do say so myself.

We just happened to be the ones with less inactivity in the end. That is the bottom line...take the skill out of it really, because there aren't that many skilled players in this world at all..no offense to a lot of the ones I do love.

DeletedUser

I added you and got two so i picked the one that i thought it was lol. :p

DeletedUser93993

Womble continually neglected the NW, we never got ops made unless I made them myself etc. Getting tribal support was also a pain in the ass all of the time. Then when I had issues with activity, Womble basically let PIRANA free noble it and that ended up making players like myself and sboh quit Womble.

That was the start of Womble's downfall, when several of the NW quit over Walsh kicking me and you guys letting PIRANA free noble me. I'll leave a note for Sboh to come put his input on this subject also.

I don't think a single op was made for the northwest of Womble since I left them and stopped planning them for the locals. The constant neglect the NW saw was appalling and well in my time in PIRANA, I don't recall seeing anyone get op'd up in our neck of the woods Emu.

downfall started afta twister left...and many other biggies. NW wasnt that hot...womble did execute counter offensive attacks after pirana op'd you..

@womble:any account free for me??..i could play one :)
:axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

but Walshaw's decision to kick the account due to his words being 'the stat's won't go against Womble' there was no longer hope.

I do not recall walsh ever saying that, in fact what was said was something like this (rep cant or did not have the time to watch his own account, during an op having been going on him or near the end, and the sitters we had did not have much time on their hands and a decision between walsh and kanuk was kick the account while he is gone (same thing was done to jeg account at one time) to slow down attacks which in theory sounded good as we were bragging about stats, so nobling rep at that time would be not as important since not apart of womble, but not because womble was afraid of bad stats. and after which rep ended account sit and then left for piranah. this started over miscommunication and rash actions by all included, point blank

Past Womble(as i do not know current situation) would never kick an account to save stats, been proven on many many accounts in the past, cry havoc, is the only one i can think of at the moment, but i am sure many others oculd name them off if needed

DeletedUser93993

I do not recall walsh ever saying that, in fact what was said was something like this (rep cant or did not have the time to watch his own account, during an op having been going on him or near the end, and the sitters we had did not have much time on their hands and a decision between walsh and kanuk was kick the account while he is gone (same thing was done to jeg account at one time) to slow down attacks which in theory sounded good as we were bragging about stats, so nobling rep at that time would be not as important since not apart of womble, but not because womble was afraid of bad stats. and after which rep ended account sit and then left for piranah. this started over miscommunication and rash actions by all included, point blank

Past Womble(as i do not know current situation) would never kick an account to save stats, been proven on many many accounts in the past, cry havoc, is the only one i can think of at the moment, but i am sure many others oculd name them off if needed

to name a few more accounts:- cry havoc ,luigimitch, mattythurston, dodgygeeze, darkbringer....none was kicked to save stats .

DeletedUser

Speaking of stats...

Last month:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: PIRANA
Side 2:
Tribes: Womble

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,942
Side 2: 275
Difference: 1,667

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18,362,628
Side 2: 2,611,730
Difference: 15,750,898

chart

[/spoil]

Forever:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: PIRANA
Side 2:
Tribes: Womble

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17,067
Side 2: 6,780
Difference: 10,287

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 158,696,666
Side 2: 62,400,942
Difference: 96,295,724

chart
[/spoil]

Fish are 10k conquers up...

DeletedUser

okay. this world never ends does it ?

and come on womble... show you are not fish food.

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

I left this world roughly a year ago for w62 Sarah...

I'm 2 months from winning w62 and this still isn't close to ending. So yeah, no it never ends.

DeletedUser

back in my tw times... winning a world was something big... unachievable. and those that did it was great players.

with the shit load of merges and idiotic winning conditions.. so many tribes like pirana managed to won the worlds unworthily.

i do tend to believe its actually Crash that are winning this world and not pirana... go up of pirana started with deatdealer the original finder get replaced by farmercy... leader of crash... and then fcb came back i guess.. and that make the way pirana going right now very different than the times i was here...

still womble deserved this world. i never liked them. and they had nothing especial with exception of walshaw lol... but they deserved this world more than pirana or even crash :) sad to see it will finally end with pirana at top....

if it ever ends as you said rep. >:)

DeletedUser93993

still womble deserved this world. i never liked them. and they had nothing especial with exception of walshaw lol... but they deserved this world more than pirana or even crash :) sad to see it will finally end with pirana at top....

if it ever ends as you said rep. >:)

true said

DeletedUser

Sareh that would be too much fun if we came back because they would have an actual fight. If PIRANA wants my respect then they need to get rid of Robin.

DeletedUser

Sareh that would be too much fun if we came back because they would have an actual fight. If PIRANA wants my respect then they need to get rid of Robin.
Ya, they need to beat Robin when he is at his peak. Would suck if Robin quits due to real life issues before Pirana ever gets to launch on him.

DeletedUser

Ya, they need to beat Robin when he is at his peak. Would suck if Robin quits due to real life issues before Pirana ever gets to launch on him.
Your ''needs'' ceased to be relevant when you quit the world :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your ''needs'' ceased to be relevant when you quit the world :lol:

It was my opinion which was in agreement with W.B.B. I never intended on it having any effect. Thank you for point it out though Captain :icon_rolleyes: