Final War Started!

DeletedUser

well done to infamy for winning a day of stats, i knew you could do it lads im proud of u

DeletedUser

lol new owner on mike. Just happens to be a knock agent... how convient

DeletedUser

I had the suspicion it was you. Didn't want to say it because it would only validate the ego :p

DeletedUser

surprised it took so long tbh, thought the way i type on tw was unique, i guess not lol

edit: only matter of time before i get accused of cheating lol so before anyone does, i already showed in ur forums i was offered an acc sit in ur tribe and told nobles were set up n rdy to do damage, only a fool wud say no

and this is not illegal so...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no need to accuse you... you've already been punished for it months ago :p

DeletedUser

OK guys lol
I can tell Im gonna get flamed if I say anything more, but even wars have rules of engagement :)
I found first instance with Munch hilarious reading Dans exploits but this new group of guys in inf handing over their accs I've no respect for any of them, if it was Knock players doing this we'd nuke them to crap

no matter :)

DeletedUser

all mike did was ask to join..his account was fairly small and would of needed 400+ def vills support so i gave him a knock account instead

DeletedUser

although i forgot how crap the ex jab players are, should of just recruited it. my bad