[Discussion] Petition to change the winning condition of W61 from secret to dominan

DeletedUser

This is the discussion thread for the

[Petition] to change the winning condition of W61 from secret to dominance

Please share your ideas/suggestions/commnets here.

[spoil]Hello Every one,

This is a petition to change the winning condition of W61 from secret to dominance.

This petition is being posted on behalf of, the leadership of top 8 tribes of W61, which is as follows;

RankTagPoints of best 40Total PointsMembersAverage points per memberVillagesAverage points per village
1ZOMBIE231,610,679300,738,094605,012,30230,8989,733
2HATE.159,332,239198,972,997603,316,21720,6819,621
3Play105,809,595112,009,067462,434,98011,2579,950
4~RP~44,640,33546,455,87650929,1185,4258,563
5SPQR43,269,38743,269,387271,602,5704,5389,535
6.HATE39,293,77839,293,778251,571,7514,1169,547
7Love39,152,36239,152,362133,011,7204,0609,643
8Smurfs26,725,65226,762,55444608,2402,9419,100

We believe that majority of other tribes/players of W61 would also support this petition.

All the top tribes of W61 want to change the winning condition of W61 from secret to dominance. Currently Zombie hold 11 secrets, they need Anatomy to win the world. Anatomy duplicated and pop next to them and they could win the world by taking it, but as all top tribes want to win the world by dominance, the effort was not put into taking the last secret.

TW is a game, and players play for fun. TW is a browser game and it is a business. Currently all the players playing W61 are using PP and some are using AM as well. If W61 end game setting is not changed to dominance the world would end early, so that means that players would lose their fun and TW would lose money which they get through PP. But if the winning condition of W61 is changed it would benefit both players and TW.

Please sign this petition by posting it in the thread. Either u agree or do not agree with this petition. For discussion regarding this petition please post in the following thread.

{Discussion} Petition to change the winning condition of W61 from secret to dominance

Thanks
have fun.
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

well ive put almost 12 months into this world and im happy to keep going, it would be a shame to hav it end in such a crappy way as o look we got 12 villages with secrets

DeletedUser

Why did you all join this world then? They made it very clear it would be a secrets of power world LOL

DeletedUser

Why did you all join this world then? They made it very clear it would be a secrets of power world LOL

basically this is a no/limited haul world which come after 4-5 worlds. This is was first secret world as well so mostly we do not know what a secret world really is.

It would have been far better if they had introduced first secret world on a regular farming world.

DeletedUser105209

Actually w60 was the first secret world on .net, and while it doesn`t bother me either way when the world ends, i think even if the majority (and by majority the what top 8 tribes?) wants it to end by dom, i don`t see tw changing the settings simply because people don`t like them or didn't understand them when they joined. People want to play worlds that end faster nowadays, this one is just the exception:D

DeletedUser

Actually w60 was the first secret world on .net, and while it doesn`t bother me either way when the world ends, i think even if the majority (and by majority the what top 8 tribes?) wants it to end by dom, i don`t see tw changing the settings simply because people don`t like them or didn't understand them when they joined. People want to play worlds that end faster nowadays, this one is just the exception:D

If you guys didn't wanna win by secrets don't join a secret world. Zombie could also just not take the 12th secret and noble around it, or get their family tribe smurfs/love to hold it. :icon_rolleyes:

Basically in RL if u think a law or something needs to change, you start a petition for changing it you gather support, and than take it to the law makers. Than it is their decision either change it or not, but if it is valid it have support than they might change it. The same thing we are trying to do here. After this we would contact the TW and lets see how things go. Basically if u think rules/settings cannot change i think u r wrong. All we are doing is making an effort.

Being honest i think in RL a lot of people do not try because they think it cannot happen, but if they try it could happen.

DeletedUser

Basically in RL if u think a law or something needs to change, you start a petition for changing it you gather support, and than take it to the law makers. Than it is their decision either change it or not, but if it is valid it have support than they might change it. The same thing we are trying to do here. After this we would contact the TW and lets see how things go. Basically if u think rules/settings cannot change i think u r wrong. All we are doing is making an effort.

Being honest i think in RL a lot of people do not try because they think it cannot happen, but if they try it could happen.

But i would equate this more to a football match or a game of poker rather than getting a law through a legislator. The officials dont change the rules midway or even 3/4s of the way through a match just because the players doesn't like the condition needed to win. Well good luck on your chances, i just dont see them changing the conditions.

DeletedUser

Nah leave it as it is

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Disagree.

1) Did u joined W61?
2) What account you play on W61?
3) Why u always have to disaggree with me? ( i posted it on behalf of leadership of top 8 tribes of W61, this is not solely my opinion) :)

DeletedUser108991

Support for switching World 61 end game.

Hi. I support changing how this world ends to world dominance. Running around chasing charms and totems is quite frankly a waste of time, especially when one tribe only needs one to win. I have put a lot of time into this game and to see it end because SIC does not get the last charm is a waste of all out collective work and time.
Cheers
mudmonkey:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser105209

1) Did u joined W61?
2) What account you play on W61?
3) Why u always have to disaggree with me? ( i posted it on behalf of leadership of top 8 tribes of W61, this is not solely my opinion) :)

You played with choco in riot for months.

DeletedUser

secrets doesnt show how a good and skilled a tribe is. jesus man RP could win haha and there everywhere. Dominance is the way for me

alexwong

Honestly, the whole poll is already flawed.

There will definitely be more people voting to change the winning condition to prevent the leading team from winning.
Even if W61 requires 60% domination win, most people will definite vote for increase in barrier.

I don't care if we won through secrets or domination, because a win is a win.

However, some will always have different views to that. Some may think they must win through domination to 'prove' to others. For me, I don't have to prove anything, so I don't really care.

roman01

If the conditions are changed, I'll be returning to W61 a very happy man.

Roman