Im backkk

DeletedUser108908

Heyy everyone :D see this world is still ticking? Ughh :p its scholesy!! I dunno if many of you will remember me though :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

why would you wanna come back to this world?! its pretty much finished

DeletedUser

wow! scholesy....I think most will remember you! hows life been treating you? :p

DeletedUser

wow one person i thought i was would never see back! Hope all is well!

DeletedUser108908

Hooch my love! Life is great have a daughter now beautiful girl. New life i suppose :p was working 75 hours a week for around a year :/ how have you been! Ps got an account for me ;) i still got it :p

Lee my friend i know right i never thought id get sucked back into this but you never know :p how are you?!

Bonesaw not quite died but barbie gave me an ass whooping and it hurt!

Mikeys my friend! I have been great have you been? Still kickin around i see! You still doing that youth league?

DeletedUser108908

And f31rny i have alot of memories here in this world made alot of friends as well as enemies to im sure. But you know yoi cant leave any job undone :p

DeletedUser

Hahaha it dragged me back ;) not too bad just looking forward to the end :p yourself ? Hope all is well!

P.s congrats on the little girl!

DeletedUser

Not doing the youth league anymore as there was nothing else to win and they all grew up lol, with any luck DF will see the light and just do what needs doing to get this world closed or it is going to go on forever and i will have to come back and play here again full time with a few friends i have made along the way.

The world is dead and boring and it needs to go away :lol:

DeletedUser7126

scholesy..how the hell ya been man? good to hear from you again.

DeletedUser

hey scholesy...I can believe you still got it :p

And now you're a Dad...wow! I can't blame you taking time out for that.

deomonkid18

So when do I get my invite?

Cause otherwise it's another 2+ years of life wasted

DeletedUser7464

Blah blah blah. If you are feel so strong about wasting time then delete your account. There are very few players who will be invited to DF without diluting the victory. You are not one of them :)

deomonkid18

I think i'd deserve a spot into DF more so then some already in there :)

As for deleting. If you wish to be stubborn and continue playing than so will I. No deletes for me until End Merge