[Discussion] Petition to change the winning condition of W61 from secret to dominan

DeletedUser

There will definitely be more people voting to change the winning condition to prevent the leading team from winning.
Even if W61 requires 60% domination win, most people will definite vote for increase in barrier.

But the winning team by the looks of it also want the winning condition changed aswell.

DeletedUser

Would be good if the world could have both:A world will be won if a tribe has all 12 secrets and 60% domination.

W61: x boricuax911
W57: Bhawb the Secretary

alexwong

But the winning team by the looks of it also want the winning condition changed aswell.

The voting was 50-50.

If the poll is conducted early in the game, then it's legitimate and fair.
A poll when the winning team has 11/12 secrets will definitely raise controversy.

Even a dumb will know many players outside zombie will vote to deny us the win.
The goalpost has shifted when we're going to score, and the referee/organizers encourage that to happen. Ridiculous!

While I'm good with winning through domination, I'm very disappointed at TW game admins.
They cannot shake off their actions as monetary motivated.

DeletedUser

The voting was 50-50.

If the poll is conducted early in the game, then it's legitimate and fair.
A poll when the winning team has 11/12 secrets will definitely raise controversy.

Even a dumb will know many players outside zombie will vote to deny us the win.
The goalpost has shifted when we're going to score, and the referee/organizers encourage that to happen. Ridiculous!

While I'm good with winning through domination, I'm very disappointed at TW game admins.
They cannot shake off their actions as monetary motivated.

I agree with Alex here. It's like changing world dominance from 60% to 75% when the top tribe is at 59%. Completely unfair for the tribe at the top.

Go ZOMBIE :D

DeletedUser

:p Go away Adam, you dont play this world.

I don't really mind if it's domination or Secrets. Either way it'll be a slugfest between ZOMBIE and Hate F.

DeletedUser

Tribal Wars team today at 22:42
Dear players,

As a result of the recent poll this world will have its winning conditions changed to a dominance based system.

This change will happen on the 2nd of January during working hours. We do not anticipate any downtime for the world.

Happy New Year!

Jon / Morthy
Community Manager

thx admins, sense prevails

seeing as w60 just ended using this method and they are very upset over it.

alexwong

TW is going to cash in many more thousand$ just because a minority 300+ people voted to change the rules.

Money sense prevails! Well done TW!

earthquake girl

I agree with Alex here. It's like changing world dominance from 60% to 75% when the top tribe is at 59%. Completely unfair for the tribe at the top.

Go ZOMBIE :D

It was a Zombie who officially proposed the change. So it was more like changing world dominance from 60% to 75% when the top tribe is at 59%, and the top tribe wants to earn the win the old-fashioned way.

The rest of us happened to agree.