ZOMBIE Vs HATE

DeletedUser

Hate Respects no grace periods. Riot! learned that the hard way.

DeletedUser

This will be a good war good luck to both tribes involved let the fun begin.

DeletedUser61979

Well all I can say is it's about time! lol Welcome to the party bitches. If you need reports on villages, hit me up. I have a lot of hate reports. A lot. lol

DeletedUser

haha :D im looking forward to this war. a proper war :D zombie is infecting the world lets see if hate can be the tribe to stop us :p

alexwong

I don't expect such cowardly tactics from HATE leadership, because only low people stoop to such low.

I'm disappointed that low people can lead HATE. It's a shame!

And I'm surprised they tried to sneak attack us during holidays.
Even a dumb will know that we don't have holidays because zombie has no life.

DeletedUser

I don't expect such cowardly tactics from HATE leadership, because only low people stoop to such low.
Even a dumb will know that we don't have holidays because zombie has no life.
They learn a lot from you. Right, nobling barbs and inactives, it is hard work.

DeletedUser100466

War status?

popcorn.gif

DeletedUser92671

Sorry guys.
I've learnt my lesson now.

Next time I'm going to attack someone after the attack break, I'll tell them before the break and let them have a good 5 days to stack my claims.
Cause in war all is fair, and allowing them to prepare for my attacks is strategically beneficial to me and my attack plans.

Pfft, call me a dick, but I'm not here to place nice, I'm here to play war, all you ZOMBIE folks saying how happy you are I've declared so quit complaining about getting what you wanted.

DeletedUser

Been a duke less then a month damn, Could this be worse leadership then UZR :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Sorry guys.
I've learnt my lesson now.

Next time I'm going to attack someone after the attack break, I'll tell them before the break and let them have a good 5 days to stack my claims.
Cause in war all is fair, and allowing them to prepare for my attacks is strategically beneficial to me and my attack plans.

Pfft, call me a dick, but I'm not here to place nice, I'm here to play war, all you ZOMBIE folks saying how happy you are I've declared so quit complaining about getting what you wanted.

you have been a duke for 5 minutes and already you have screwed up, also etiquette in a game is not somethin you understand, the proper duke of hate at least understood this and you will too as your tribe falls

i look forward to us reaching your villas and eating them, not that i think you will see that as im sure you will have barbed long before that

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: HATE., .HATE, Play, ~RP~
Side 2:
Tribes: ZOMBIE

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 34
Difference: 22

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 114,040
Side 2: 337,766
Difference: 223,726

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: HATE., .HATE
Side 2:
Tribes: ZOMBIE

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 12
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 114,040
Side 2: 114,504
Difference: 464

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

The awkward moment when the side who had the element of surprise...doesn't have surprising stats. :|