Old Players, you still play or check forum?

DeletedUser

I co play under blueskull69 now and the church world is very interesting, I tried w62 for a little bit but decided to leave and play w63. I am still very busy in real life dealing the government but it is fun to see if I can dominate on this world also. I am now in the best shape I ever been in for awhile so don't sleep much since I have so much energy. Quit facebook for it just annoyed me and sorry about not responding to requests about where I live or do now. I hope all is having fun:)

DeletedUser79621

Rawrrrr! So I decided to pop my head in and see what was happening... Not a lot it turns out :icon_razz:

DeletedUser62494

Just figured I would drop by and say hello.

I miss all of you friends and foes and wish you all the best and hope you are all doing well.

DeletedUser

still alive on W28 :0) and check here now and then to see who is about

Soberknight

Well said slayer. for me this was the best world to play in. the wars were interesting and the fact people still post here, letting us know how they are doing, is proof of how friendly interaction was. Ofcourse that doesnt mean there was no trolling but there was always respect.

DeletedUser

hi all

im still not playing any with work and kids to deal with its to much at one time. altho i have joined a couple worlds to see if i could balanc but the same ol staying up late(all night) got my wife madder than she ever got before haha so im just sticking to the command and conquer series atleast its not addicting haha.

i too miss w29 vary much still talk to alot of friends that i made there and miss all the fun times i had making bloodfest mad :D
oh and i cant forget mikey haha
i never was vary good but i gave it my all and helped out where i could

so thats my bit. im surprised that my account is still active

later scott

Soberknight

Your situation is in many ways similar to mine.

Perhaps someday when our kids are grown up and left the house, we can join world 2112 and start a tribe called Club29 ? :)

DeletedUser

Its so good too see many are well and doing well from w29.Good luck all past w29 players,there will always be a apathy towards them on others worlds even if they were enemies.

Afterall they were good enemies.

DeletedUser

It appears that W66 is shaping up to have a few W29 vets in the core.

DeletedUser89005

Well Bert I sincerely hope all is well in your life . I've been pretty busy Daughter got married .had 2 grand daughters this past May I'm at 5 Grand kids now .Just trolling to see whats up Its strange Not to wake up to the Tribe. Hope Everyone is healthy and happy...Someday maybe Ill play again :) Peace
Well all is good with me Mr.Dallas.. and from what i can see from what you post I'd say life would be pretty hectic and chaotic with having 5 little munchkins now fighting over who sits on grandpa's knee..lol.. (kinda like a mini tribe eh)

anyhow take care and happy xmas and new year to all the ex 29's and as quite a few have stated, it was somewhat a different world.. and boy oh boy was it fun and chaotic..

FRIENDS2-1_zps18cde2a6.jpg

Jobetopia

happy xmas and new year to all the ex 29's and as quite a few have stated, it was somewhat a different world.. and boy oh boy was it fun and chaotic..

Indeed, happy new year 29'ers (sounds like we should be some sort of american sports team).

I only ever really played W29 diligently, so cant say how different it was - but it was chaotic and fun! I have to be honest though, I think in balance I had far more fun on the world forums than I ever did playing the main game lol (when you got above a million points it became more like a job than a game! - god knows how you folks that played to the end found the time with whole K's to control). I loved the verbal jousting on the forums though, especially the pnp fight with DSL during the FusoSpank / Puppet Alliance war - great times!

I think it was the forums that kept me playing for so long, I never was much good at the game! lol

PS. Toke, 5 grandkids? I thought you were supposed to take it easy in retirement!

DeletedUser

Well It's a lonely Saturday for me and i was feeling nostalgic so i thought i would troll around TW. I'm glad to here so many of you are doing well W29 was such a fun world and helped me a lot through a difficult time. Damn you Simon Yuen wherever you may be for dragging me there. I have no time for TW anymore i emigrated to Australia to live with someone i actually met on the game strange how life works out. I know have an 11 month old daughter and another due in April. TW and the great people i met on the game especially w29 have helped change and shape my life in a way i could never have anticipated.

Mikey if you read this stay clam and never play the game again you were fearsome but it started to wear on you. Slayer i still love you :p to everyone else i played talked and squared off against it was a great privilege to meet you all. I hope your lives are long and you all fulfill whatever dreams you strive for. Peace out

Magisa, gints, shylak and any other names you remember me by.

Soberknight

Well hello mr Jobe!

Its good to see this closed world still has posts in the forum :)

Seems most of w29 players agree this world was prob the most fun world ever.

You might also be pleased to hear i spoke to Leimer on skype yesterday, we both are not going to play this game till we retire from work. I will be on the forum though i am now without a world to follow...

Any good suggestions for a world with former w29 players i can keep track of?

DeletedUser

Nice to see that people still check the forums. There are a few of us people from DSL still playing the game in fact were coming back for world 67. Seems we run on a quit for a few months come back for a few months schedule

DeletedUser

Hello all. For those that don't remember me I originally played as 1forsaken1 but then took over the omgitsafire account. I haven't played TW since leaving this world. I have missed it a little bit but not enough to start up playing again.
Take care,
Forky

Soberknight

Barf,

I will be checking the w67 forums. How about you guys keep a sort of blog on the w29 forum about that world and your tribe? just to keep those inactive w29-ers interested?

Will be looking forward to it!

Hello Forsaken, Your last sentence is exactly where i am at. I wont be playing this game unless my RL allowes me to quit working :)

DeletedUser79621

FORKY!!!! Hello, Doubt you'll look at this again but oh well.
Like quite a few people I finished with tribalwars once this world ended, I did go onto the newest world at the time (can't remember the number) purely to waste the time till the 'winners premium' came through. I transferred it to someone who continued to play and ended my tribalwars life. I check back every now and then just to see if anyone has posted.

I won't be checking for 2 years from now however as I will be busy doing something that requires me to be away from such distractions.

W29 Is Da Best!

DeletedUser89005

lol.. young kris.. i truly do hope what it is you are doing does pay off for you, you deserve it..

anyhow, me and jv had once started a tribe together, some ex 29'ers joined and it done very well but sadly it took the same old route off activity etc and finally came to an end.. i myself ended up quitting due to real time, but in that time it did inspire me as it did others, we had so much knowledge off the game, the activity etc and the locations, but what truly inspired me was the what if.. what if all those very same die-hards from here had came.. would we have encouraged and helped each other to see it through as what happened on 29.. for if it had off happened we would have won it and done it quickly.. something to think about me thinks...