w60 is over

DeletedUser

we should be carefull? What will you do? Start nuking? Start a war? Shower us with nukes and leave us for dead?

DeletedUser94059

hahaha he is a nub grah and thinks he is almighty cause they can only win through secrets and not warring

DeletedUser94483

Careful because you do not know all of the people insulting...careful not for anything that can happen in game but for looking like a fool. Not everyone in the winning tribe is gutless...and since he is talking to one of the players that are NOT gutless it is kind of rude.

No twitched...I prefer warfare...learn to read I have already stated that i do NOT condone of this victory nor do I agree...Will I leave the tribe out of principle...If the account belonged to me yes I would. None of that matters though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108935

well guess the worlds gone from wanting to team up to stop spam getting the last secret to teaming up to get a sectert from fork
:S

p.s add me on skype : Deemsterland

DeletedUser

Its easy to hide behind the tribe. "oh im against it, but you know, i do what the tribe wants." Not saying thats the case since i simply do not know. But im looking towards you as a part of it all. And representing the tribe that is gutless, which makes you gutless as well. In my opinion, which im entitled to and will stick with.

DeletedUser94483

You are entitled to your opinion...I am not hiding behind the tribes decision as that is not my style..Merely am a co on the account so the final decision is NOT mine to make. That is what the case is, I am not representing them as though I had started this post while in the council I have hence resigned from any council positions in out rage(which might actually just get me kicked from the account anyway).

DeletedUser

At the end of the day anyone who is to win w60 has to control 12 secrets , domination is meaningless.

Both tribes are in a countdown now and personally i am so sick of secrets that i am looking forward to the ending of this world.

Congrats to both sides who managed to get 12 secrets ..

DeletedUser91224

Wow what a way to win a war game huh .

Congratulations JF you certainly proved to be the best back stabber on w60 , lucky for you there is no dom victory here other wise given your weak fighting skillz you and your paltry plans would have meant nothing..:icon_rolleyes:

Well done and i hope you reap the respect you deserve for this performance ...

How is JF a backstabber? Pleas enlighten me. Also please enlighten me what happened while he was away, what thana did after he booted her and her friends out, and why thak is no longer in calm. Spam is THE BIGGEST backstabber of W60, no matter what anyone has to say. JF just came back and won exactly how spam was going to win, before spam could do it.

Spam sucks. The second they would have started losing to the west, would be the second they invited thak to win the world. Thats what nobody sees. Anybody who responds to this is nothing but white noise, and you wont even be recognized for your reply. Calm won 100% using spams tactics. Calm was, and always will be the best tribe on w60.

SPAM lovers, suck on that SPAM c**k just a little more.

DeletedUser

How is JF a backstabber? Pleas enlighten me. Also please enlighten me what happened while he was away, what thana did after he booted her and her friends out, and why thak is no longer in calm. Spam is THE BIGGEST backstabber of W60, no matter what anyone has to say. JF just came back and won exactly how spam was going to win, before spam could do it.

Spam sucks. The second they would have started losing to the west, would be the second they invited thak to win the world. Thats what nobody sees. Anybody who responds to this is nothing but white noise, and you wont even be recognized for your reply. Calm won 100% using spams tactics. Calm was, and always will be the best tribe on w60.

SPAM lovers, suck on that SPAM c**k just a little more.

From what I heard, Thak didn't even want to join SPAM, just wanted to stop jf getting a cheap secret win. Calm. was clearly far weaker than SPAM, considering they are about 1900 villages down in the stats. other tribes supporting Calm. did not change that, infact they only prevented it from being worse

DeletedUser

When I played the secret world on HP, there was 'Tribal Lock' before the secrets started being released. I'm not sure why we didn't have some type of tribal lock.

That said, I am going to miss this world, friends and 'enemies' alike. It was alot of fun. There were times I was sure I was done for and in general I never thought I would get this far.

Felicini

DeletedUser91224

From what I heard, Thak didn't even want to join SPAM, just wanted to stop jf getting a cheap secret win. Calm. was clearly far weaker than SPAM, considering they are about 1900 villages down in the stats. other tribes supporting Calm. did not change that, infact they only prevented it from being worse

Honestly, there were maybe 3 tribes helping calm. GOD, Gavel, and EiR. Thats about it. The rest of the west was fighting eachother.

TCR vs TCRT

Scion gavel and IP vs Mossad and 300

if we werent fighting eachother, we easily out point, out village, and out troop both spam and calm. If we had joined calm, we would have beat spam. But im not really worried about it. Calm won exactly how spam would have, they just beat them to it.

The facts are here.

Thak quit, leaving his account to an ex-nads members.

Thana led nads

calm screwed nads over

those worth while in nads were invited to calm

all this time JF is away

who ever is left incharge makes minimal effort to war spam, leaving spam on the winning side.

JF comes back, scavenging what he can.

JF rebuilds while defending against spam.

Spam is still kicking calms ass, while JF starts to uncover everything.

JF kicks those responsible for the horrible loses against spam.

Those kicked make a new tribe, 666.

Thana starts making plans.

thak, being an ex-nads agrees to help.

before anyone can screw anyone over, JF screws the whole world over, refusing to lose. I was there with him, trying to find out something to make the world last longer.

JF is the hero here, spam is obviously the loser of a fair fight. fair being calm playing by spams rules.

Spam isnt the good guy. once everyone realizes that, the world will be able to die quietly.

DeletedUser

Honestly, there were maybe 3 tribes helping calm. GOD, Gavel, and EiR. Thats about it. The rest of the west was fighting eachother.

TCR vs TCRT

Scion gavel and IP vs Mossad and 300

if we werent fighting eachother, we easily out point, out village, and out troop both spam and calm. If we had joined calm, we would have beat spam. But im not really worried about it. Calm won exactly how spam would have, they just beat them to it.

The facts are here.

Thana led nads

calm screwed nads over

all this time JF is away

who ever is left incharge makes minimal effort to war spam, leaving spam on the winning side.

JF comes back, scavenging what he can.

JF rebuilds while defending against spam.

Spam is still kicking calms ass, while JF starts to uncover everything.

JF kicks those responsible for the horrible loses against spam.

Those kicked make a new tribe, 666.

Thana starts making plans.

thak, being an ex-nads agrees to help.

before anyone can screw anyone over, JF screws the whole world over, refusing to lose. I was there with him, trying to find out something to make the world last longer.

JF is the hero here, spam is obviously the loser of a fair fight. fair being calm playing by spams rules.

Spam isnt the good guy. once everyone realizes that, the world will be able to die quietly.

That is about the exact situation as it unfolded. People can tear me up all they want. Spam already had control of the 12th secret. Spam says they wanted to go for dominance. But the second we put off the timer so did they. We planned on uniting the west against Spam. Spend weeks moving players to fronts and establishing new relations to war the number one tribe. all the planning and preparation. Then what if we make ground? They just end it with a secret win? I am not paying PP to be held hostage and forced to play a certain style. I would rather go out on my own terms. i would like funk, df, among a few others in here... I honestly would like to share this win with all my friends. Just how I feel though.

DeletedUser

Calm. got their arse kicked so bad they disbanded. They made so many excuses like it wasn't jfs fault but FORK's forums are full of failed Ops and inactivity and that's jf's ship. He just isn't that good and SPAM was the stronger, more organised, more active tribe, which is why they won easily in the stats both against FORK and Calm. FORK hasn't won a single war, they've lost villages against SPAM, they couldn't take SPAM on in a 1v1 fight. They may win in 44 hours because they took 12 villages and they are gleeful about it before it is even guaranteed.

The only reason sc0ter joined FORK from what I see was because he wanted to win the world straight away and SPAM decided to keep on playing instead of taking the final secret, wouldn't you think that sc0ter would just rejoin SPAM and SPAM would win the world earlier?

In essence, the very thing you did not want just happened because you forced it. Theres good chance you come out of these 44 hours with egg on your face. Please take a snapshot of jf's face when he realises he is the reason SPAM just won the world and give him a slow clap from me.

DeletedUser

This is why w61 players filed a petition to get the world changed from secrets to 60% dominance and a survey was taken. The world is going to be changed to domince, maybe you guys should of did the same.

DeletedUser

Calm. got their arse kicked so bad they disbanded. They made so many excuses like it wasn't jfs fault but FORK's forums are full of failed Ops and inactivity and that's jf's ship. He just isn't that good and SPAM was the stronger, more organised, more active tribe, which is why they won easily in the stats both against FORK and Calm. FORK hasn't won a single war, they've lost villages against SPAM, they couldn't take SPAM on in a 1v1 fight. They may win in 44 hours because they took 12 villages and they are gleeful about it before it is even guaranteed.

The only reason sc0ter joined FORK from what I see was because he wanted to win the world straight away and SPAM decided to keep on playing instead of taking the final secret, wouldn't you think that sc0ter would just rejoin SPAM and SPAM would win the world earlier?

In essence, the very thing you did not want just happened because you forced it. Theres good chance you come out of these 44 hours with egg on your face. Please take a snapshot of jf's face when he realises he is the reason SPAM just won the world and give him a slow clap from me.

I would rather them win that way then hold the world hostage so that they can beat their chests killing inactive calm accounts...

I was 100% pro spam with spag. I believe the treatment of TCRT by Spam pushed us apart. Spam called us allies but there are plenty of instances I could drag onto here but we know how most or some in Spam felt about us. and even if it was not all. you should have shut the others up. If they can get through those stacks I would be mighty impressed. Makes the K14 secret look like an empty village...

DeletedUser

I do not play w60 but I play w61 which had a Secret winning condition. In w61 We started a petition to change the winning condition and it worked. Maybe you guys could pull off something similar?

DeletedUser94483

Time member you are mostly out of the loop...Sorry but for people that know what ACTUALLY happened you really just digested your foot it is so far down your throat.

DeletedUser

The facts are here.

Thana led nads

calm screwed nads over

all this time JF is away
Bold is where you totally drfted away from reality. I guess that might be part of jfs new propaganda but you got it close that JF/Calm screwed NADs he didnt disappear for that. I know, i was the one begging him not too screw over my best. As for the "worthy" there was a list of ten that were worthy, I still have the in game mail to prove and the stats saved as screen capture. Jf wanted points because Calm had already lost rank 1 to SPAM and betrayed the only worthwhile allies they ever had to do it.

There is no lower lifeform on this server than Jf. Fact.

DeletedUser94483

No lower life-form coming from the player feeding op targets of your tribemates to the op targets....wow love that logic.