w60 is over

DeletedUser

This is total bullshit. SPAM is the best tribe in W60, everyone knew that after we kicked Calm.s (or whatever their fuckin called) ass for the last few months.

Calm. I hope you realize there is no honor or pride to be had in a victory like this.

And it ain't over yet.

Taylor
TjHooker-SPAM

DeletedUser94483

If what you just said were true...You would not have needed to say it...Just saying you make your own statements non legitimate by making those statements with that kind of language.

DeletedUser103870

Thank god ive deleted before these things happens :D ,

btw i will be back in next month :D , i hope world wont close until then :) .

Ali-

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Winning the game

To win the game a tribe must hold a full set of Secrets. That is, you don't have to hold all Secrets on the map, only at least one instance of each named secret. After a tribe has acquired control of a full set, a victory countdown timer will start. If a tribe retains control of a whole set for the countdown period, it will win the game. Note that only the set counts: If a tribe has more than one copy of a secret, it is sufficient for that tribe to retain control of one instance of this secret to retain completeness of the full set and thus win.

After a tribe has won, the world will automatically go to peace settings and will eventually be closed.

Any questions or feedback? We welcome it in our feedback thread.

Highlighted one of the issues...There is no pre-set conditions on this...What if 2 tribes holds the complete sets of secrets..Does the the second tribe lost? ( the conditions were met that we have the full set also)...

There is no pre-condition that you need to be the first, to follow this logic if you got a complete set you will be the winner. It doesnt say anything on how long will you need to hold the secret...Us we hold the secrets also just 3 hours behind...So logically were winners also... :)

As you could see we have a victory timer also in countdown, the conditions that you have been presented are all met. And we will retain all the full set.

Also, regarding the holding of the secrets...Its really unfair that the timer is set for on 48 hours timer should be set for about 2 weeks, you didn't announce anything about the number of hours or days about the timer...This issue must be raised as the limited time prevents any players from doing any counter attack on getting the secrets.

48hours...what can u do in 48 hours.......you can only do shit in 48 hours....

Last edited:

DeletedUser

w61 has just changed from secret to dominance and reading this i am kind of glad it has seems like a lot of hard work has gone to waste here.

DeletedUser

w61 has just changed from secret to dominance and reading this i am kind of glad it has seems like a lot of hard work has gone to waste here.

At least the secret system can be fixed now. If we had just changed over then all the flaws in it couldnt have been exposed.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
At least the secret system can be fixed now. If we had just changed over then all the flaws in it couldnt have been exposed.

Thats why i am questioning the conditions, if the secret system isn't a perfect and flawed, you can't justify the winners.

. We have met the conditions, we got 12 secrets why would only one tribe win?

DeletedUser

Thats why i am questioning the conditions, if the secret system isn't a perfect and flawed, you can't justify the winners.

. We have met the conditions, we got 12 secrets why would only one tribe win?

With a timed countdown it does not matter if 10 tribes get the set because they need to hold all 12 for 48 hours. The world ends after the first tribe has the set for that amount of time. Whatever happens after is irrelevant.

h46ac

Miss you Ali! Hope you are doing well and see you on another world.

-David

DeletedUser

Ali good luck with you studies hope to play with you again.

-Alias

DeletedUser106889

TWISTED WORLD. To many children they should do a metailty check to play the game i reckon.

DeletedUser94483

Ampac...from the look of the stats you can do more then you admit to in 48 hours...one of our players is guaranteed defender of the day and possibly from what I know the LARGEST defender of the day to date in this world....so 2mil+ units at last count DEAD in 48 hours....sounds like ALOT of nukes landed to me...matter of fact with the last nuke having landed with the stacks as tall as they were I am sure you could not take that village in 2 weeks like asked anyway...so 48 hours...2 weeks what does it matter?

DeletedUser

wait for it.... wait for it..... a shocker is about to happen so everyone get ready to taunt !

DeletedUser94483

All day...whatever shocker you planning on revealing can i get a rough time frame so i dont miss it....like do i have enough time to reformat my computer?