Un-Official Blog World 64

DeletedUser

Doing a great job at this, I see no bias in the most recent post despite you being in one of the sides, you gave both parties credit. I look forward to the next post, these kinds of things are always a nice read. Again great job and hopefully this can turn official

DeletedUser

I really see no reason for not making it official, its well writen, almost no spelling errors and this days its wierd to find a blogger willing to write every week something :)

DeletedUser

I really see no reason for not making it official, its well writen, almost no spelling errors and this days its wierd to find a blogger willing to write every week something :)

spelling is a one of those things that bug me, if i make mistakes i return and fix them...

as for official, it can't be made that, but if this gathers a following then i get my sticky for the topic...

DeletedUser

Nice writing style, I like that you're making it into an actual story. But as people have already mentioned, you need to try and include stats into it if possible, it'll be easier to do that from now on as the events are happening. Also, after operations have succeeded or failed and have passed into history, it would be cool to do illustrated maps of them, perhaps with arrows showing where advances were made, maybe an arrow with a flat line on the end if the advance was stopped. Maybe its too much effort though...

DeletedUser

Nice writing style, I like that you're making it into an actual story. But as people have already mentioned, you need to try and include stats into it if possible, it'll be easier to do that from now on as the events are happening. Also, after operations have succeeded or failed and have passed into history, it would be cool to do illustrated maps of them, perhaps with arrows showing where advances were made, maybe an arrow with a flat line on the end if the advance was stopped. Maybe its too much effort though...

never too much effort mate, the only issue is where the changes on the battlefield are good for players to see, on a map it is spead so far along that there is no pysical view just yet...

but i do appritiate all input and will look further into the mapping and stats, as for the war, there is a seperate forum topic portraying those stats, it didn't seem needed...

but i can always make changes to suit the audience

there are back-stories coming from each of the top crews aswell... once they have all spoke to me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I want to take the time to say I enjoyed reading every word you've written so far if someone can give you that chill up your spine through words you know they have skill. Please keep at it

And if you ever need someone for info on North East rim happenings I can help you out :)

DeletedUser

I have fixed the link for him. Hopefully he doesn't hold it against me :).

DeletedUser

I have fixed the link for him. Hopefully he doesn't hold it against me :).
it was very late on news years eve, thanks for the fix, i have also sorted out the one on the main page now

DeletedUser1350

What's the name of the next piece you're working on Sandwich? If I may ask.

DeletedUser

not sure yet... i'm still putting together the history of the others at the top,

but i was thinking of taking a look out onto the rim tribes again, maybe looking at thier wars in more detail, then come back to the main story in a couple of weeks,

DeletedUser1350

Sounds good looking forward to whatever you go with.

DeletedUser

Rim wars are always fun. Focus on LOVE and Slava, maybe? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Or maybe even do like a top twenty recap: How they got there.