ZOMBIE Vs HATE

DeletedUser

Oh Maj you amaze me. You joined Hate on the 13th and Left on the 14th. The Same day me and Glass joined ZOMBIE. You should note the nukes were launched while you were in kraken. You left Kraken as soon as you realized Love was after you and joined Hate. and left a day or two after you were losing villages at an insane pace :)

DeletedUser

red.png
KEA Warmode Activated (375|570) K539,549risharks [ZOMBIE]Von Hallander [HATE.]2012-11-19 14:52:51

i think we were sharing the planner at this time.

DeletedUser100466

[spoil]
Oh Maj you amaze me.
You joined Hate on the 13th and Left on the 14th. The Same day me and Glass joined ZOMBIE. You should note the nukes were launched while you were in kraken. You left Kraken as soon as you realized Love was after you and joined Hate. and left a day or two after you were losing villages at an insane pace :)
[/spoil]

needmoredragons.jpg

Sam ran away after this

DeletedUser

haha been reading this and all i have heard it hate noodle what ever you want to be called taking a good oppourtunity and attacking us out of the blue. now the stats proove that this was an awful attack and shows just how much skill your "war commander" (haha makes me laugh) has in coordnating with his members.

and also would like tp point out on the reports that majester posted either you photoshopped them as there isnt archers and MA in w61 or your report converter is shit :D

Please don't comment. Your defence against us has been.. Well... Appalling and laughable. 44 Villages lost to HATE alone, from the 27th, DURING BREAKS. I think Majester's converter has rubbed off on your player skill :icon_redface:

Psihic

Please don't comment. Your defence against us has been.. Well... Appalling and laughable. 44 Villages lost to HATE alone, from the 27th, DURING BREAKS. I think Majester's converter has rubbed off on your player skill :icon_redface:

Some people have a life and such and it were hollidays. So tnx for writting DURING BREAKS in capital letters.

We will see how this war goes especially since you noobs had the element of surprise and yet it was ZOMBIE who took more villages off you during that time. A bit pathetic isnt it ?

If that was the criteria, whole of HATE should really quickly stop posting on these forums.

Laughable.

DeletedUser

yea thanks for odd its a bit hard to defend when you have better things to like sleep and spend time with the family over the holiday peroid. also how many villages were empty i had stacked villages from k75 so half of them were empty oout of te 2k inc you sent me i only gained 5mill odd at most cause my villages were empty. i have numerous reports of villages being hit and not dodged and thn empty villages to back this up. Also what account do you play?

like psihic said above you also had the element of surprise i was constantly asking if i should stack my front with hate and everyone still believed in the grace peroid i respected hate always have done but after the stunt you played its all gone.

DeletedUser

Some people have a life and such and it were hollidays. So tnx for writting DURING BREAKS in capital letters.

We will see how this war goes especially since you noobs had the element of surprise and yet it was ZOMBIE who took more villages off you during that time. A bit pathetic isnt it ?

If that was the criteria, whole of HATE should really quickly stop posting on these forums.

Laughable.

I find it funny how you all complain about the element of surprise. You guys already had stacked fronts with us. We have reports to back this up, before any comments come back :icon_biggrin:. Yes, we also had stuff to do over the holiday period, doesn't everyone? It takes all of an hour out of your day to plan/send attacks. If you find that hard to do, when you're probably not working, then I fear for when you are working.

You guys knew this day would come, afterall, you're Rank 1 and we're Rank 2. You're over double our Top 40 in size, so sure, we semi-tried to get an upper hand. Did it work? Judging from half of ZOMBIE's ego-tistical comments, I'd say no. So stop whining about it, and show everyone how truly awesome you are.

Again, I will say this. We attacked during Holiday Breaks. Meaning we couldn't actually work to our full potential because of said breaks. When these breaks happened, and you knew we were attacking, that gave you the time we COULDN'T attack to shift things around and get defenses in order. Now, correct me if I am wrong, but would you not have suffered more losses if we had waited until AFTER the Breaks? Don't you see, we attacked when we did so that we weren't too harsh on you guys. Simple. If nobody see's that, then they are very short sighted.

This isn't the first time, nor will it be the last, that someone thinks someone else has back-stabbed them. So build a bridge, and get over it.

Psihic

I find it funny how you all complain about the element of surprise. You guys already had stacked fronts with us. We have reports to back this up, before any comments come back :icon_biggrin:. Yes, we also had stuff to do over the holiday period, doesn't everyone? It takes all of an hour out of your day to plan/send attacks. If you find that hard to do, when you're probably not working, then I fear for when you are working.

You guys knew this day would come, afterall, you're Rank 1 and we're Rank 2. You're over double our Top 40 in size, so sure, we semi-tried to get an upper hand. Did it work? Judging from half of ZOMBIE's ego-tistical comments, I'd say no. So stop whining about it, and show everyone how truly awesome you are.

Again, I will say this. We attacked during Holiday Breaks. Meaning we couldn't actually work to our full potential because of said breaks. When these breaks happened, and you knew we were attacking, that gave you the time we COULDN'T attack to shift things around and get defenses in order. Now, correct me if I am wrong, but would you not have suffered more losses if we had waited until AFTER the Breaks? Don't you see, we attacked when we did so that we weren't too harsh on you guys. Simple. If nobody see's that, then they are very short sighted.

This isn't the first time, nor will it be the last, that someone thinks someone else has back-stabbed them. So build a bridge, and get over it.

Err, It is a riddle for me where in my post you found words that could be classified as complaining. I just stated the obvious. You had the element of surprise so its normal that you would take some villages.

What I ment to say is, that you were prepared, trains in place, nukes fully built, villages supported (at least all of that would be expected from a tribe that declares war on a superior enemy) yet you failed to even gain the upper hand in that period.

So, if the base for posting here would be lost villages etc. im still pretty sure all HATE should vanish from this forum fast. ANd by the looks of it, never to return.

You really either are poor players or poorly led and poorly prepared for this war.

Good for ZOMBIE.

DeletedUser

Err, It is a riddle for me where in my post you found words that could be classified as complaining. I just stated the obvious. You had the element of surprise so its normal that you would take some villages.

What I ment to say is, that you were prepared, trains in place, nukes fully built, villages supported (at least all of that would be expected from a tribe that declares war on a superior enemy) yet you failed to even gain the upper hand in that period.

So, if the base for posting here would be lost villages etc. im still pretty sure all HATE should vanish from this forum fast. ANd by the looks of it, never to return.

You really either are poor players or poorly led and poorly prepared for this war.

Good for ZOMBIE.

There was very little to no element of surprise. So keep bringing it up all you like. You guys already had stacked fronts with us, and in the 'short' upper-hand we might have had, that was quashed by stacked fronts. So I am not too sure why you keep insisting we had some kind of upper-hand.

So that's another flawed post.

DeletedUser

k65 and 75 wasnt stacke only the ex riot fronts were stacked

Psihic

There was very little to no element of surprise. So keep bringing it up all you like. You guys already had stacked fronts with us, and in the 'short' upper-hand we might have had, that was quashed by stacked fronts. So I am not too sure why you keep insisting we had some kind of upper-hand.

So that's another flawed post.

Stacked front ?

Soon you will see what means when ZOMBIE supports its front. Comediant.

DeletedUser

k65 and 75 wasnt stacke only the ex riot fronts were stacked

Are you still posting on here? I don't think HATE players that are under the pressure you are, will be posting on here.

45. Glass O Water 4,555,042 469 0 -150,582 -150,888 -64,098 -195,838 +395 +756 -560,255

Maybe it's time you stopped coming on here.

DeletedUser

easy to post when you have no idea whats going on :D and hate members dont come on here because they have ran out of bull shit to talk about. yea hey ho i lost 500k but with hardly any loses troops wise cause i had none at home

DeletedUser61979

Oh Maj you amaze me. You joined Hate on the 13th and Left on the 14th. The Same day me and Glass joined ZOMBIE. You should note the nukes were launched while you were in kraken. You left Kraken as soon as you realized Love was after you and joined Hate. and left a day or two after you were losing villages at an insane pace :)

QFT. We were all up in vajesters grill. lol We were eating well off of him/her too. Which will come again once you lose your stacks. It is inevitable. Stacking is the extent of your defensive abilities.

DeletedUser

Slowly nobling after break

Side 1:
Tribes: ZOMBIE
Side 2:
Tribes: HATE., .HATE

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 6
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 131,535
Side 2: 54,073
Difference: 77,462

chart

DeletedUser

easy to post when you have no idea whats going on :D and hate members dont come on here because they have ran out of bull shit to talk about. yea hey ho i lost 500k but with hardly any loses troops wise cause i had none at home

Don't throw the flame stick at me for saying it... but don't you lose troops that are out of the village when said village gets nobled?

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hello :icon_biggrin:
m48nB.png

I love her too.

Ross, yet again, you speak out of your arsehole. Not only that, you've always been a useless player for whatever tribe you were in. Started with Azzasams in Noodle/Hate., just basically ate internals and barbs and then quit. Well, because you couldn't really do anything. Then you wanted to come back again, so you joined ZOMBIE under tomirodgriuez, had an argument within the first day or so, so fired nukes at your allies - showing your class and quality yet again. Came back to join Hate. again under Tatir, but yet again, didn't do nothing, so left your tribe and quit.

Then you come onto these externals and try to criticise ZOMBIE and me, trying to look the big lad, but you are the loser who has quit and has never ever served a purpose on this world. I really do hope you come back to w61, under Hate again, just so you can quit again :)

Shaun, please... what you done? What have you achieved in this world?

DeletedUser

Don't throw the flame stick at me for saying it... but don't you lose troops that are out of the village when said village gets nobled?

:icon_rolleyes:

Yea i meant like troop wise that has gained me ODD the amount of villages i lost with a full d out of the village was crazy

DeletedUser

Yea i meant like troop wise that has gained me ODD the amount of villages i lost with a full d out of the village was crazy

You make no sense. If they aren't home to defend, then they won't have killed any Troops. So where does this ODD come from? Those Troops that aren't home will have been killed when the village was Nobled. I'm not too sure you know how to play TW?

DeletedUser

You make no sense. If they aren't home to defend, then they won't have killed any Troops. So where does this ODD come from? Those Troops that aren't home will have been killed when the village was Nobled. I'm not too sure you know how to play TW?

you clearly dont understand, as well as being irritating you clearly dont get what hes saying......

the villas he did have troops in killed a lot of enemy, bu because he wasnt stacked and a lot of his def was out at other villas, he lost a lot of def troops and villas due to the dishonor of hate, i know for certain you dont have a clue about TW or im guessing a basic understanding of simple english and a simple explanation therin