BEST / WORST of 2012

bronse

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Cudos also to a lot of those silent workforces in Phoenix: bronse and bankdude
hahhahahahahahahahahah maybe bank, but you better ask Paj if I am quiet when we disagree on something, then he tells me I was wrong from the start lol :)

DeletedUser

Anyone else got any nominations, or other awards they'd like to see handed out?

Almost forgot yesterday:

COMEBACK OF THE YEAR
Award definately goes to Chamicha, although Luis (Inflcr) is earning a close second place already. (but that is 2013 already). It's great to see how those guys keep the fire going.

DeletedUser

COMEBACK OF THE YEAR

"Articbear", for being awesome and reorganizing his crap being a boss. much love man;) welcome back.

DeletedUser

It's smurks lol. The idiot on HULK. SFC's buddy.

leave the dead in the ground. im still around;) you arnt. get back into your grave and have a wonderful day. the purpose of this thread is pure. dont taint it with your hate... its all about the best and worst of 2012, not your smoldering hate.

DeletedUser

leave the dead in the ground. im still around;) you arnt. get back into your grave and have a wonderful day. the purpose of this thread is pure. dont taint it with your hate... its all about the best and worst of 2012, not your smoldering hate.

And what account are you on? Watch out that you don't ruin it like all your others :lol:
It seems that your grammar hasn't improved one bit either lol...

DeletedUser70594

COMEBACK OF THE YEAR

"Articbear", for being awesome and reorganizing his crap being a boss. much love man;) welcome back.
Cant say i`m glad to see you here again but ... ANyway to noble accs with the pilots is better then noble dead accounts .,.. Thanks to (&**^&* up another BH acc SFC ... happy new year

DeletedUser

:LOL: Beqa we were once friends x) oh well, i digress.

PS: Tommy. This is a Forum for a game i play in my spare time... so Grammar is the least of my worries.

SFC has earned the badges he has fought for

Id like to also nominate pajuno for best Duke of W30 lol. I know he is in my eye a but muncher but he seriously has went up against the best and came out on top. His ways are unusual and he wins by boring out his opposition but in doing so has made it very very far. kudos

PSS: The people on articbear is a danish girl named cuddles and myself;) so dont talk trash:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Id like to also nominate pajuno for best Duke of W30 lol. I know he is in my eye a but muncher but he seriously has went up against the best and came out on top. His ways are unusual and he wins by boring out his opposition but in doing so has made it very very far. kudos

Please, tell us what has led you to that conclusion...

Here I was thinking that we were winning by attacking and nobling out the opposition while half of 'the opposition' noble inactives or 1500 barbs...

DeletedUser

Please, tell us what has led you to that conclusion...

Here I was thinking that we were winning by attacking and nobling out the opposition while half of 'the opposition' noble inactives or 1500 barbs...

Past Victories mate:) nothing to do with the current war. BD, RAM/ DRIFT, i think paj counts THE for that 1 op they did to help BDx) i think paj deserves such props. he is a good moral leader and has pushed phoenx through a lot.

DeletedUser

Past Victories mate:) nothing to do with the current war. BD, RAM/ DRIFT, i think paj counts THE for that 1 op they did to help BDx) i think paj deserves such props. he is a good moral leader and has pushed phoenx through a lot.

The next time someone asks me what a hypocrite is. Ima say its smurks.
How can your views change so much in so little time?
Maybe pajina is a top player in W30 but how can you go from disliking him and calling him a bad leader a year ago to today where you are saying he is the best?
I think that you just get on your knees and start rubbing it whenever you feel its necessary...

DeletedUser

The next time someone asks me what a hypocrite is. Ima say its smurks.
How can your views change so much in so little time?
Maybe pajina is a top player in W30 but how can you go from disliking him and calling him a bad leader a year ago to today where you are saying he is the best?
I think that you just get on your knees and start rubbing it whenever you feel its necessary...

tommy in my previous post i said i still hate paj. He knows it, I know it, and i think we all know it. so before you go off judging me and calling me names you should open your eyes and actually read everything. Anyway tommy all the talk i ever say here is all propaganda. Isnt that what PnP is for? :lol: anyway he deserves some props from his number 1 hater.

bronse

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
oooo all active again lol :)
His ways are unusual and he wins by boring out his opposition but in doing so has made it very very far. kudos
wow
i never knew that was his secret hahahahahha :)

DeletedUser70594

Its all good SMurks But for me its hard to realise how desperate BH is to let you both IN ... :icon_confused: as we all know how hard both of you S@CK.

DeletedUser

Its all good SMurks But for me its hard to realise how desperate BH is to let you both IN ... :icon_confused: as we all know how hard both of you S@CK.

lol x) they didn't let me in. Articbear gave me his password a long time ago shortly after i deleted. he said that i can coplay him and that if he ever leaves he wants me to take his account. BH doesnt want me in and they cry and moan about it all the time ;) they hate me just like all of you. However, cham, i dont suck and SFC doesnt suck. We might not be hardcore play 24/7 elite nubs but we do know our way around a battlefield and we do know how to defend, attack, cap, and support, ect. we can do anything you can x)

DeletedUser79042

lol x) they didn't let me in. Articbear gave me his password a long time ago shortly after i deleted. he said that i can coplay him and that if he ever leaves he wants me to take his account. BH doesnt want me in and they cry and moan about it all the time ;) they hate me just like all of you. However, cham, i dont suck and SFC doesnt suck. We might not be hardcore play 24/7 elite nubs but we do know our way around a battlefield and we do know how to defend, attack, cap, and support, ect. we can do anything you can x)

Give smurks a break :icon_wink:

He wants to play. He can play as he has an account. Noone forced him to have it.
You are all acting like spoiled kids with this :lol:

Anyway BH is not going anywhere with or without him/them. And I still see alot of multimil active accounts to your north.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Lol, I feel bad now. Dude, I don't hate you. I hate when people use that word, it's like the word never. It's such a strong word....
We just don't like you, so dislike. I know SFC isn't a noob but I can't say the same about you. Maybe below average? :lol:

DeletedUser

I think that there was a more underhanded move, because there was a pact from the leadership of a tribe: BH cancellation of the pact with former DECIDE, with no clear and explicit announcement as agreed, even keeping it secret for BH DECIDE members, so they couldn't warn us of the cancellation.

For how long are you going to keep crying over that? It's in the past now, get over it, and move on :)