Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser108811

This annoys the living hell outta me. Cores arent supposed to look like that. The sooner we can fix K54/55 and clean up that mess, the easier on my eyes it will be xD

[spoil]
en65

[/spoil]

DeletedUser53562

This annoys the living hell outta me. Cores arent supposed to look like that. The sooner we can fix K54/55 and clean up that mess, the easier on my eyes it will be xD

[spoil]
en65

[/spoil]

We!? And how do you plan on doing so pray tell? Turtling up in Wobble's cluster with only morale keeping you alive? Oh wait...

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

[spoil]
en65

[/spoil]

If you want to clean up K54, bring it.

DeletedUser108799

Can anyone please give a review here it is the most needed thing atm

DeletedUser

Wobble: From what I have seen, little has been said about them and slanderous comments kept to a bare minimum. They are currently having some close quarter fun with Yarr, and perhaps make look North into TON to solidify their behind. Seems to be a quality bunch, capable of holding their own. Some people seem angry over their recruitment of NIR players. They share a border with Apathy, and of yet have not tried their luck in pushing it. Smart move on their part?

Yarr: My tribe, will try to remain biased as possible. Currently warring SLURP!, and laying the hammer to them. Hoo-Rah! Our friends in Wobble have decided to spank us for being too naughty lately and quite frankly I think it is for the best. It will weed out some of the useless trash kept here and make the tribe a much cleaner work environment to work with. Talks have bloomed of heading North as many of us believe it to be easy pickings, with only HoneyB to stand against us. We have TB! to our East, and as it stands Diplomacy will save us and them from conflict.

AAA: Surprisingly I know little about them, other than what I read in the Forums here, which cannot be held as sure proof evidence of any event talked about. That said, I do happen to know they have a solid presence in the South, and if the right decisions are made can advance their growth and control quite nicely in any direction they choose. They may have a thing with Judges where it is mutually beneficial, and hopefully all works out. I wouldn't want to attack a compact tribe when there are many other delicious, more appetizing foods to be eaten.

HoneyB: Have recently taken 4th spot on today's Top 20 tribe countdown. They have dealt with a fair bit of recruitment lately. Taken in the no body's of k35. Is it a smart choice on their behalf? I guess only time will tell. What they plan to do next is still a mystery. It seems they are cleaning up their neighborhood and eating anything of value. Many believe them to join Wobble and Slurp in hitting Yarr, but so far only a handful of skirmishes have been reported. I am on the fence with these guys (or Badgers), part of me sees potential to be promising, yet their path of trajectory leads me to believe they will fall and only the best will join Wobble or Yarr.

TB!: Appears to have hit a rough spot in the road in regards to Leadership issues. New leadership in place, perhaps they will become more noticeable in the days to come. They seem to have minimal options for expansion. Dive straight into the Yarr mess and clear out their continents, decide to take their chances and hit Judges, which no doubt would be a bloody affair indeed, or head North and hope HoneyB doesn't give a fart and not notice them. Seen much of the same said about them: "bloody useless" basically comes to mind, as well as summarizes many others voice on the subject.

SLURP!: These undies may need to be washed as I do believe they shit themselves upon the first strike from Yarr. They have steadily, but slowly (now that inactives are wasting away), going down in the rankings. Squat between SVG (who recently declared gangbangage on them), Apathy/*322* and Yarr, they will have a tough time surviving as a tribe. No doubt some of the better players will make it via recruitment of another tribe. I unfortunately do not seeing them lasting much longer. Prove me wrong SLURP!, prove me wrong.

SVG: Another tribe that seems content on remaining quiet (at least I have not heard much about/from them). Recently released a statement during a news conference stating they will eliminate all the inappropriate underpants this world has to offer. Also they added on the side, they are not fond of Pirates. Unless they have Diplomacy with Apathy or *322* I do not see how they sleep well at night knowing their behinds are not safe from penetration.

Judges: A tribe that is very compact and very controlling of their continent. Based on the rim, they tore through opposition and have finally come to the light for all to see. With limited choices on where to expand once the remaining villages of k66 are taken, they will have to face off against their testy partners of AAA or decide they wish to take on TB!, where the air is filled with suspicion and unease. Regardless, they have the cluster to deal some damage.

TON: After a merge or two, they find themselves in the North sharing borders with HoneyB and Wobble. They seems to be preparing for Wobble when they push North and find their dominance on the border of k24/25 is being tested and depleting with Badgers running a muck. Which way will they go? What will they do? Stay tuned folks.

*322*: Know little about them aside from they are close friends with Apathy. Every review I have ever seen deems them useless and incapable of surviving. Yet here they stand, 10th in the World with a solid OD. Perhaps surpassing most opinions on their time to die. They have copied Apathy quite nicely in nobling Barbies and clusterizing their area which is the dreaded K54 of no skillz. Dun, dun dun...
Have not heard of their intentions, but should they choose to expand in a direction, I have no doubt they will succeed. Some names to be noted there.

As I have said before in some of the reviews. I know very little, and even less about the World's politics and goings on. As a result, I will reluctantly choose to go no further in my review as it would just be pointless ramblings centering around ignorance. If I have made any errors in my posts today you may contact me at: Idon'tcare@goaway.com or via Skype: Pink Fluffy Emu Princess. Also, plase be kind <3

DeletedUser100466

[spoil]
Wobble: From what I have seen, little has been said about them and slanderous comments kept to a bare minimum. They are currently having some close quarter fun with Yarr, and perhaps make look North into TON to solidify their behind. Seems to be a quality bunch, capable of holding their own. Some people seem angry over their recruitment of NIR players. They share a border with Apathy, and of yet have not tried their luck in pushing it. Smart move on their part?

Yarr: My tribe, will try to remain biased as possible. Currently warring SLURP!, and laying the hammer to them. Hoo-Rah! Our friends in Wobble have decided to spank us for being too naughty lately and quite frankly I think it is for the best. It will weed out some of the useless trash kept here and make the tribe a much cleaner work environment to work with. Talks have bloomed of heading North as many of us believe it to be easy pickings, with only HoneyB to stand against us. We have TB! to our East, and as it stands Diplomacy will save us and them from conflict.

AAA: Surprisingly I know little about them, other than what I read in the Forums here, which cannot be held as sure proof evidence of any event talked about. That said, I do happen to know they have a solid presence in the South, and if the right decisions are made can advance their growth and control quite nicely in any direction they choose. They may have a thing with Judges where it is mutually beneficial, and hopefully all works out. I wouldn't want to attack a compact tribe when there are many other delicious, more appetizing foods to be eaten.

HoneyB: Have recently taken 4th spot on today's Top 20 tribe countdown. They have dealt with a fair bit of recruitment lately. Taken in the no body's of k35. Is it a smart choice on their behalf? I guess only time will tell. What they plan to do next is still a mystery. It seems they are cleaning up their neighborhood and eating anything of value. Many believe them to join Wobble and Slurp in hitting Yarr, but so far only a handful of skirmishes have been reported. I am on the fence with these guys (or Badgers), part of me sees potential to be promising, yet their path of trajectory leads me to believe they will fall and only the best will join Wobble or Yarr.

TB!: Appears to have hit a rough spot in the road in regards to Leadership issues. New leadership in place, perhaps they will become more noticeable in the days to come. They seem to have minimal options for expansion. Dive straight into the Yarr mess and clear out their continents, decide to take their chances and hit Judges, which no doubt would be a bloody affair indeed, or head North and hope HoneyB doesn't give a fart and not notice them. Seen much of the same said about them: "bloody useless" basically comes to mind, as well as summarizes many others voice on the subject.

SLURP!: These undies may need to be washed as I do believe they shit themselves upon the first strike from Yarr. They have steadily, but slowly (now that inactives are wasting away), going down in the rankings. Squat between SVG (who recently declared gangbangage on them), Apathy/*322* and Yarr, they will have a tough time surviving as a tribe. No doubt some of the better players will make it via recruitment of another tribe. I unfortunately do not seeing them lasting much longer. Prove me wrong SLURP!, prove me wrong.

SVG: Another tribe that seems content on remaining quiet (at least I have not heard much about/from them). Recently released a statement during a news conference stating they will eliminate all the inappropriate underpants this world has to offer. Also they added on the side, they are not fond of Pirates. Unless they have Diplomacy with Apathy or *322* I do not see how they sleep well at night knowing their behinds are not safe from penetration.

Judges: A tribe that is very compact and very controlling of their continent. Based on the rim, they tore through opposition and have finally come to the light for all to see. With limited choices on where to expand once the remaining villages of k66 are taken, they will have to face off against their testy partners of AAA or decide they wish to take on TB!, where the air is filled with suspicion and unease. Regardless, they have the cluster to deal some damage.

TON: After a merge or two, they find themselves in the North sharing borders with HoneyB and Wobble. They seems to be preparing for Wobble when they push North and find their dominance on the border of k24/25 is being tested and depleting with Badgers running a muck. Which way will they go? What will they do? Stay tuned folks.

*322*: Know little about them aside from they are close friends with Apathy. Every review I have ever seen deems them useless and incapable of surviving. Yet here they stand, 10th in the World with a solid OD. Perhaps surpassing most opinions on their time to die. They have copied Apathy quite nicely in nobling Barbies and clusterizing their area which is the dreaded K54 of no skillz. Dun, dun dun...
Have not heard of their intentions, but should they choose to expand in a direction, I have no doubt they will succeed. Some names to be noted there.

As I have said before in some of the reviews. I know very little, and even less about the World's politics and goings on. As a result, I will reluctantly choose to go no further in my review as it would just be pointless ramblings centering around ignorance. If I have made any errors in my posts today you may contact me at: Idon'tcare@goaway.com or via Skype: Pink Fluffy Emu Princess. Also, plase be kind <3
[/spoil]

hand-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif

You have many error in your post ,i contacted you via mail (hereicome@night.bed is my mail id)

DeletedUser

Nice review Yarrfan, even the Yarr part which wasn't too biased at all.

Will say SVG has it's rear covered. Keeping long standing diplomacy with tribes we have the utmost trust with. We are concentrating on 55 for now then dispose of you pirates once that is accomplished.

DeletedUser

1: Wobble, The time has come for Wobble will they shine or fall flat on their face? They seem to be holding up very well. However they got a sneak attack on Yarr, so stats aren't too too important right now. They have good positioning some great, players and some not so great ones, There Tribal COA is pretty bad, so my guess is they won't win the world. Sig 6/10, Tribe 9/10. The NIR stats were rather deceiving to be honest, clearly they were the more organized & better tribe but they hit alot of inactives.

2: Yarr Damn these guys go so hard recruiting, Thats why they win Best recruiters 2012. Like with Wobble this war will decide their fate, Right now their caught off guard so not much they could have done in the stat department but, they should be up in running in at least 2 days or, they might win fat losers of the year award. While i write this they are probably in talks with a merge w/ Slurp. They have won wars not significant ones though, the caliber of tribes they faced is mediocre. Their COA its ok getting sick of looking at it,but i give it a 7.5/10 Tribe: 8/10

3. AAA, in the best position right now, they hold a strong 40 members with a tight recruitment policy (so i hear) so im guessing they have 30 really solid members at least. If they jump on Wobble, Wobble will fall, if they jump on Yarr, Their leader might as well hit the delete button so like i said, best position. They seem to have great members as well. AAA hasn't really been tested and i guess you could say there not war hardened like other tribe of 65. This might be good or, bad most likely bad though. Their COA is the best in w65. Tribe 9/10 COA 9/10

4. HoneyBadgers. seems like i glorified day care tribe. They will go no where in this world might as well feed their villages off now. So there are only 3 contenders in this world unless the tribes near the core, Apathy, skulls, and SVG merge.

5. TB! Nubs lets just sit on the rim and pick flowers YAY GO TEAM!

6. SLURP! More nubs, lets get our face smashed in by yarr! There at war with wobble, ah who cares lets still get destroyed. They won't be doing anything spectacular anytime soon.

7. SVG, Seems like a good tribe. Too small to be a contender in the late game but a few merges could change that.

8. Judges, seems like a below average tribe probably about the same caliber as honeybadgers, so they have no legitimate shot of winning this world.

9. TON of noobs.

10. *322* Seem like a good tribe from my understanding i know a friend who is getting OP'd by them and, it's a decent OP, will see what happens with them.

11. Apathy, boy o boy over rated definetley. They beat The man that became god and Alexhol and, they run around the forums like they just won the Olympics. No, everyone knows alexhol was a shit player, so nothing special there. Also, The man that became god, 1v8 i personally am not impressed, there aren't that many players who can survive a 1v8 onslaught by a decent tribe. Don't let what i just said fool you, Apathy isn't a bad tribe. They just don't have a right to be ranked in the top 3 imo. I feel like there to cocky to even consider a merge with *322* and SVG tbh, that might be the death of them.

12-20 can't really say anything about the rest they haven't done anything significant.

DeletedUser

20 minutes later it's in, top 20 tribes, not top 20 players, you know what im saying??

DeletedUser

Good to see you again busa, if you remember. Hope you're doing well up there^

DeletedUser

Really nice unbiased reviews, A bit lacking in the facts department with some of the tribes, but the review about the three primary super powers are spot on.

Good job. :)

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nice to see you still around Day I Return love the hat Splitting.

For me a noob tribe is a tribe that is formed due to a player thinking its a good idea to make a tribe until they clash with others & then burn out.

Having a leadership that is both stable & willing to listen & learn as they grow hardly makes it a noob tribe.
Sure some actions as with any tribe maybe have not been the best but that hardly makes a poor tribe.
The player base is varied as with any rim tribe however the caliber of player is above average with some very good players who do understand the mechanics of the game & the related features that can make a winning team.