Conclusive Proof GR Can't Beat PITA

DeletedUser

After years (actually more like a few hours) of planning and preparation, I am ready to unveil the instrument of destruction that will bring those revolting Robbers to their knees. PITA, now has in their possession, a weapon so potent that we can destroy other worlds without registering.

The Demands:
[spoil]1. The unconditional surrender of GotRob, all members except...nope, all of you. Sorry to the rest of you, namely Kevin and Zack.
2. Prior to deleting, all GotRob members must send all troops to attack geani (from what I hear, that is not an unreasonable request).
3. Pre-nobling for PITA will get you cookies and milk. That is all we are willing to provide.
4. TW staff must supply all PITA members with 1k premium points a month or we’ll destroy other worlds at random from w59.[/spoil]

Ultimate weapon
[spoil]
coolestweapons-men-in-black-590x350.jpg
[/spoil]

As you can see PITA has attained a fully functional Will Smith. The picture shows that it works, indicated by the way it is holding some irrelevant other tool (I believe it's called a noisy beetle or something like that). Our Will Smith is outfitted with awesome lasers that shoot from his eyes when he removes his sunglasses (think Cyclops from X-Men). Many Robbers died trying to acquire these plans. I would like to thank myself for without me this would have not been possible. Additionally, I have to add, SHAME ON YOU LES/SHAGGY ROGER!

You have 24 hours to comply. Or we will send Will Smith to run riot.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now, this is the story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In west w59 born and raised
In k32 was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of school
When a couple of Robbers
Who were up to no good
Startin making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?
Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait, I hear the prissy, bourgeois and all that
Is this the type of place that they should send this cool cat?
I don't think so
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well uh, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested yet.
I just got here!
I sprang with the quickness, like lightening disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I can say is that this cab was rare
But I thought 'Man forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel-Air'

I pulled up to the house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked to my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

DeletedUser

While the noisy cricket is powerful, especially with will smith holding it, it pales in comparison to the force.

DeletedUser

Will Smith has lived more lives than your puny death star ever could.

DeletedUser

The kill/death ratio of the death star is much better.

DeletedUser106579

We've spoken to some of our high-ranking penguin boffins at Lego, and they've assured us that support for the destructive capacity of DeathStar V3.1 (your version, apparently) runs only until midnight today (ST). Shame, really...we were looking forward to you guys testing it out on some small, insignificant little place in Eastern Europe...

DeletedUser

prehaps there's a chance just a chance mind you that we can turn zscmurray back from the darkside of the force. as i recall darth vader at the end did the right thing killed the evil one in this case i would have to say geani and in the process destroyed the deathstar from within? then everyone partied with the wookies at the end only downside for zscmurray is you become a ghost so no drinking for you but you do become human again and kill your evil master!!!! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

prehaps there's a chance just a chance mind you that we can turn zscmurray back from the darkside of the force. as i recall darth vader at the end did the right thing killed the evil one in this case i would have to say geani and in the process destroyed the deathstar from within? then everyone partied with the wookies at the end only downside for zscmurray is you become a ghost so no drinking for you but you do become human again and kill your evil master!!!! :icon_biggrin:

your lack of faith is disturbing.

DeletedUser

your lack of faith is disturbing.

The Emperor geani: Rise my friend.
Darth Vader zscmurray: The Death Star will be completed on schedule.
The Emperor geani: You've done well, Lord Vader zscmurray. And now I sense you wish to continue your search for lesss is more.
Darth Vader zscmurray: Yes, my Master.
The Emperor geani: Patience my friend. In time he will seek *you* out, and when he does, you must bring him before me. He has grown strong. Only together can we turn him to the Dark Side of the Force.

Darth Vader zscmurray: Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends. Yes, your thoughts betray you. Your feelings for them are strong. Especially for... sister. So, you have a twin sister bunny! Your feelings have now betrayed her, too. denny was wise to hide her from me. Now his failure is complete. If you will not turn to the Dark Side... then perhaps she will...
less:never!

http://youtu.be/2yWR5jePoH8

Darth Vader zscmurray: Less... help me take this mask off.
Less: But you'll die.
Darth Vader zscmurray: Nothing can stop that now. Just for once... let me... look on you with my OWN eyes.

http://youtu.be/xRvAAYjmqkE

the end

tbh i never realized your feelings towards me?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4587

I think it is more important to note that PITA is pacman. Look at the map. PITA looks like pacman eating a scared ghost (GotRob).

DeletedUser

Does anyone have an old map of the world? Like one that was after PITA and GotRob went to war, but before...now?