w60 is over

DeletedUser

That is one of the most stupid things I heard lately.
How do you expect ??? to be ok with players which were a bit major in Calm are now in SPAM, totally destroying the frontline, and giving us even more HUGE players that are all on the frontline to deal with. We all saw how well that went with jf's "lets put many players with a bit of a frontline" vs spam's "few giant players". lol
Look at the frontline. It would take a war itself to take the ones SPAM recruited out , and another different war to fight SPAM itself.
Correct me if I'm wrong but i think there's like 5-6k villages to be taken back..
I personally have never experienced a war so ferocious that would total conquers of that amount, unless it lasted a year or more(and not even those..no.I don't recall any such #s)

And for idiots who would suggest "BRO CLICK THE RECRUIT BUTTON BRO" no,
recruiting 40 players of 1 mill(for example) will not do any better. It is a rather giant blob of players and village spread over the world, vs SPAM's methodical placement.

Therefore, as others have said, this war is indeed a joke , as SPAM has gained more villages by recruiting than by conquering, and puts up false hope when it has no intent of making the game fair.Spam once argued they could fight the whole world and Calm is no good.

If they do believe that and got the cojones, release the former Calms and fight everyone when the nap is over.
If they succeed, then glory and honor.
If they keep the players, its just a shitty agreement to favor them.

Get real SPAM doesnt want a real fight they want to do exactly what they are doing now and then tell anyone who will listen how amazing they are.

I mean its so obvious that the rest of the world who is filled with people who are inactive and know absolutely nothing about teamwork should all be able to come together in a few days and be able to overcome huge odds stacked against them

SPAM wants to have their 2nd victory so clap clap SPAM keep recruiting you are almost there. Dont forget to pat yourselfs on the back more for beating Calm. who was filled with inactives

DeletedUser

Bitter much?

Also, lets not forget that SPAM is outnumbered by 137 players and 12,882 villages, with 72 of those players arrayed against us and 26044 villages active enough to join the official tribe arrayed against us. So please, whine more, seem more pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:

MR.MR

First off, Brandon, don't sit on here and whine and complain, it won't get you anywhere. Your account is in ???... take that effort ingame into leading your troops, or delete your account and leave us to our back-patting party.

How do you expect ??? to be ok with players which were a bit major in Calm are now in SPAM, totally destroying the frontline, and giving us even more HUGE players that are all on the frontline to deal with. We all saw how well that went with jf's "lets put many players with a bit of a frontline" vs spam's "few giant players". lol
Look at the frontline. It would take a war itself to take the ones SPAM recruited out , and another different war to fight SPAM itself.
Correct me if I'm wrong but i think there's like 5-6k villages to be taken back..
I personally have never experienced a war so ferocious that would total conquers of that amount, unless it lasted a year or more(and not even those..no.I don't recall any such #s)

recruiting 40 players of 1 mill(for example) will not do any better. It is a rather giant blob of players and village spread over the world, vs SPAM's methodical placement.

Therefore, as others have said, this war is indeed a joke , as SPAM has gained more villages by recruiting than by conquering, and puts up false hope when it has no intent of making the game fair.Spam once argued they could fight the whole world and Calm is no good.

If they do believe that and got the cojones, release the former Calms and fight everyone when the nap is over.

So, Escku, you are requesting that Me, Thana, Damian, Zac, and Litka be dropped from SPAM. I'll only speak for myself, but most share my opinion. I will not fight for ???. There is no way in hell that i am going to help that cause after all of the hate and swearing that I have been on the receiving end of lately. I am a demon spawn scum of the earth....... it goes on. If I am not in SPAM, do you think that I am going to sit idly and play sim city? no, I am going to keep hitting ??? and will coordinate whether i am in or out of SPAM... so all that would accomplish is mean that my stats wouldn't be added to the tribe... and considering how many villages I am going to lose due to being spread out...

Look at it this way; Thak, KPDCK, Lama, Litka, and Zacophage accounts are all between most of SPAM and ???... which means that before any 'true' SPAM can get hit, we need to be taken out... almost makes us meatshields, huh.

And, it is better to have 10 active 1 million point players on the frontline that work together, than one 10 million point account. So that argument of having "huge players on the frontline" is not a good or valid one.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Also, fewer players on the front in a war of this scale = worse.

So enjoy that advantage as well.

DeletedUser

meh. What is it:

SPAM: 320 million, 50 members
=K=: 35 million, 25 members
NaDs: 15 miillion, 16 members

Vs.

???: 251 million, 75 members
TCR: 71 million, 51 members
~300~: 49 million, 81 members
4KSPAM: 26 million, 23 members

So basically:

370 million vs 397 million
91 members vs 230 members

So SPAM doesn't have the numbers advantage o_O

Heck you bring up Calm, but didn't SPAM have a lower average points per member and was about 2/3s the size of Calm. until SPAM recruited =C= and ENVY and they had a similar war composition to SPAM, SPAM just focused down Calm. players and made them quit.

I don't know who you are chanslo but what were you expecting? Were you expecting SPAM to dismiss half of their players just so your half rate tribe would stand a chance against them? It wouldn't matter if you managed to convince DA to kick those players and 5 more of your choice on top of that, SPAM would still win. This is because they have people who just get on with their jobs instead of complaining it is unfair and quitting because everything isn't in their favour.

DeletedUser

lol

MR.MR

a very overlooked fact: we have 91 bonfire paladins, you have 230 bonfire paladins. That alone is a HUGE advantage.

DeletedUser94483

umm...chanslo...I have seen wars with those number of conquers in a short time...ON w42 modwar vs dos x over 2k conquers in the first 2 weeks...500 conquers in the first op...It CAN be done...so instead of being out here trying to stir issues come to the drawing board and try suggesting ideas.

DeletedUser

Heck you bring up Calm, but didn't SPAM have a lower average points per member and was about 2/3s the size of Calm. until SPAM recruited =C=

Still makes me laugh, the idea of 'recruiting' =C=.
They were Spam's bitches. Ruled by threats. Called 'allies' by dYlan, but given nothing in return, but more threats.
Finally when they stood up to sPAM and threatened to break all ties and withdraw their def which would swing the war Calm's way, dylan panicked and mass invited =C= to save his tribe.
THAT is backstabbing at it's finest.
Well done to the few =C= members that told him to stuff his invite.
The ones that joined have no kahoonas, as many of them mailed me personally while still in =C= and supported my efforts at helping them break free of that crap.
TT.

DeletedUser

So the genaric response is LOLWUT and thats probably all it deserves but I feel like tearing this apart if only for the humor value.

Umm, tough cookies. These "accounts" are the work of those people who played them. You miiiight have a point if those who asked to join SPAM (not recruited btw) had been constantly begging for support (like you) instead of constantly sending support (like me) or been completely inactive in OPs (like you and oh so many) instead of throwing hundreds of nukes (like Scott, Damian and me) and even organizing OPs (like Scott and me).

So YEAH we walked out throwing Dueces to the welfare cases and ungrateful pricks that brought us to the point of nearly pressing delete ourselves and YOU of all people want to complain?

GT-O!

"Back"? These villages were never "yours". Lama founded that tribe and you can check the Hall of Fame for this world to see the effort he put in to make that account worth following. Jfn00b staged a coup to take over that I recall was supported by those fools 25 to 3.

As for Thak, that account was an OP target, it was James first world! Scott argued Calm Council into a corner to have him invited instead of rimmed. When the sit timer was almost up he left KPDCK, that he was on since about 10 vills I believe) to keep that thak alive and kickin ass.

I joined KPDCK at lil over 3 mill. I got nearly 700 villages that are all mine, in about the same amount of time that it took for you to be nearly rimmed, twice. Frankly, when my neighbor romeo quit I laughed at how many I could have claimed as "mine" because I had cleared them for HIM. I still got reports from as far back as June when I was helping that boy out. From my reports file, you all have another 500 villages that is MINE.

If that method is noble the red ones, then you MIGHT have a point. As Scott mentioned, that 40 pallys to 5 ratio gonna work in your favor IF you pull together and get yourselves organized. Since you seem to already be on your typical course of hating on your tribesmates, the only person to blame is you.

Therefore, as others have said, this war is indeed a joke , as SPAM has gained more villages by recruiting than by conquering, and puts up false hope when it has no intent of making the game fair. Spam once argued they could fight the whole world and Calm is no good.

The joke I see is your entire argument here, the punchline is your stats. Also it wasn't an argument, just a statement of facts.

The only "release" order I plan on following is gonna be followed by "the hounds".

I suggest you use this generous agreement from SPAM to dry your tears, change your pants and then maybe try putting together a decent support request, for once.

Considering I took the time on three different occasions to show you how to.

Its a bit sad i didnt screenshot it when i could. But I was down to about 4.8 mill points (down from 6 mill) when dylan and ryan jumped on. A week after we were on i believe 5.4 mill. Took them a week to get me out my misery. That was on top of being the leader of spam and doing what he had to in war times. I feel like a broken record for saying this again, and i believe ive explained it 3 times to you alone now TT, but still you manage to either forget or ignore it.

A misery I am sorry you had to go threw. Hindsight is always 20/20 but I am overwhelmingly glad I can now not only call you my friend but also tribesmate. I remember when I heard about DA switching accounts to end the hemorrhaging I led.

For a moment I thought, what if JF gave up all his safe vills to frontliners in need of self support and went to coplay RP, Nitto or lori accounts bleeding on the frontl...

Then I laughed and laughed and laughed

and realized I was really on the wrong side of this war.

I'd go so far to say it was an epiphany. A thousand thank you's to Ryan too. Him acting as diplomat between the reformed NADs and SPAM was perhaps the only way a bridge like this could have ever been built. When the countdown started by that cockroach trying to sneak off with a cheap win I had hoped to repay you by siezing a critical secret and all of Nads launched hard. Though the day was saved by masterful agreement made by DA, we failed to clear either one of our possible targets.

Happily though, this world seems full of second chances.

Game on. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I could reply to all these beautifully crafted unrealistic statements, but I find myself full with buckets of empty bucks.

I must be frank, you are either all idiots, or are all idiots if in truth and fact you believe (past the statements you may try to put up to convince the crowd to give you some active nuking targets) that such a large number of players would get coordinated and pack a punch.
Hell, Thana you couldn't do buck zero squared poop in Calm with Scott when you tried your best with those ops, whatever was supposed to miraculously save Calm didn't happen. It didn't happen and I felt really bad for you and scott for all the effort you put in.

I find it hilarious that you pick on me when you knew my situation and how much response I got and when it arrived. I came when it was on already. You got ish to say, say it on private. I don't wanna drag private issues on forums.Focus on big pic.

Valtheran: and were those 2k conquers 2k villages? or just hella recapping.Because fact is, 5-6k villas are spread out all over the frontline that weren't there before. And idk the situation in the north and who spam recruited and what not. As you also saw, the whole SPAM/CALM war didn't have an exchange of 5-6k villas.
You think this war would?

majestic/time member:
nice numbers. I would give you a blunt hit but then I wouldn't.
Because you actually believe that numbers would do anything at this point.Like Calm believed those 5k villas they had over Spam would be useful..

Scott, remember when you were so oh-praising me,telling me to preach as I saw the faults and tragic flaws of Calm when I first joined?
I thought you're a realist
I'm beginning to think you're a dreamer.
You have tons of players from all over the world who never played together, who probably aren't really active, and who will all be massed together.

WHEN , WHEN, has history ever favored the one who just masses everything together . Did it work for the romans or persians? Don't think so.
Did it work for smaller , elite numbers, who have trained for a while?

I saw first hand the effects of SPAM's large,yet few frontline players.
We have all seen that SPAM can handle itself very well under pressure.There is no doubt SPAM is a well oiled machine.

But seeing you all pit such hopelessness causes is just ugly.
Praising Lori, yet doing this , is hypocritical in my point of view. I just don't understand ya'll, as , you know, humans, how you can think, having seen and understood how the spam/calm war went for both sides and what influenced both sides ( i assumed you are informed ) and seeing the condition of this new army to be built, that it would do much.
It mind baffles me , I see you all as tomatoes.

Dylan : you can lol a lot.you know im right
Hate me , hate me, HATE ME.

oh and ps
im not complaining nor whining.
i just aint down with the bs, like how a redneck aint down with the prius .

ashoka1

there is lot of talk of spam having bigger frontline accounts and calm having lot of players with small front.

spunky1 had a good big frontline
nitto had 450 villages in k55 alone

rp had 400 villages on front

gurilaz had at 300 fron line villages

fifth owned k65

vent owned k66

only problem was teamwork.I was and still am the only player to be attacked.I lost 250 villages .

I had 765 villages ..rank 9 on Aug 29

I still have only 797 villages after 5 months.so fervour frontlines look be beating
but we stayed coz we knew our tribe cares for us.stands by us supports when asked.sits our accounts when needed.

and moreover coz we have a leader who thinks of his tribe first and anything else laterso to leave while would be dishonor.

spam is not built in one day.it's not a premade now

we all joined in from rls Hd error 7sf poo/smexc and other different tribes.but within days we became spam and not our old tribes

you will have time.but two things will be needed

selfless leaders
members willing to accept tribe first and accounts later.

DeletedUser

In your case, you had big frontline players with you right? ..
I wouldn't say lack of team work is what took all those guys down (rp,gorrilaz,nitto,the bloodstaar,spunky).
I know for a fact spunky quit due to leaders and I lost interest due to lack of interest in supporting the bloodstaar.nitto and I worked around sometimes, but the whole K was battered and with the fall of spunky, the leader should've known..what Spam did for you, they didn't do for K56 imo.

working with a scattered, small accounts frontline..it is dependent on the tribe to gain villages imo and make movements. idk,that kind of dependency requires a good, stable tribe that has been around and know itself. hence why this is a reason this new war wouldn't go that well

DeletedUser94483

You should RE READ what I wrote mate...was talking about wars of this scale..the villages taken in the war i refer to were 9-10k villages of active fighters. This world is young of course these wars are not equaling that size yet.

ashoka1

In your case, you had big frontline players with you right? ..

From Spam i was the only one having more then 100 village in k55.Ampac had 80 odd and he was asked to concentrate on k56.he did a great job there,much better then me.

I wouldn't say lack of team work is what took all those guys down (rp,gorrilaz,nitto,the bloodstaar,spunky).
I know for a fact spunky quit due to leaders and I lost interest due to lack of interest in supporting the bloodstaar.nitto and I worked around sometimes, but the whole K was battered and with the fall of spunky, the leader should've known..I wouldn't say lack of team work is what took all those guys down (rp,gorrilaz,nitto,the bloodstaar,spunky).

Spunky1 and nitto were the key players from calm. in this area.and all of the ex slap in calm. were good players with the exception of account bloodstar imo.

i remember getting attacks from bloodstar and then i mailed about whether i should take him out and attacks stopped,dont know if you were on account at that time or not

Clearly Calm.'s leadership was more inclined towards helping its friends.and ot other tribe members.But thats what is the difference.In spam even i had support in mason/ampac villages even when i had 30K + incomings and similarly they had troops in my villages.

With the exception of A certain Player who was kicked from SPAM,Not 1 single spear was pulled even if the origin village had noble train enroute.Thats called trust.Trust in each other and one's ability.

There was only one account in calm. who was coordinating or helping both Ex slap and Ex subv ..it was Fifth element.And believe me that is one of the major reason that Ali and Stu gained Respect from SPAM members.

working with a scattered, small accounts frontline..it is dependent on the tribe to gain villages imo and make movements. idk,that kind of dependency requires a good, stable tribe that has been around and know itself. hence why this is a reason this new war wouldn't go that well
All i can say is Wars are won or lost in mind.

if you think that you are gonna lose there is no way you can win anything.

you have to be persistent.A very dear friend of mine told me today that as far as skill in tw is concerned i am a nub but a persistent one.

HAVE FAITH

All i believe is that if you trust some one ,have faith in someone they wont ever let you down.
Its all about belief.if you have that we will have a good final war.

doesnt make a difference who wins it.Its a game lets have some fun.:)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

1)How many villages did you guys have just above it? that is what i meant by large frontline players. im sure you/ampac had hella move villages in 45,46

2)bloodstaar was under attack already when i got on it.i remember a convo with you telling me youll take me out but thats it. i had some skirmishes with cracklers and capped a few off him and xinn, so I think i was the one that discontinued any attacks on you.

3)as for calms leadership.never liked it, except a rather few members who ive seen work out of. but the major players were not using the full extent of their power for the best of the tribe ,rather for the best of their interests. have my own reasons, like many others do

4)persistence i dont lack.hence why im still on this world after calm/lsd took me out..twice.
i will follow orders and oblige until my last spear if it detriments SPAM. i am rather concerned how the others will fare.

ashoka1

when skirmish started i had arround 765 villages

about 450 in k55
about 45 in k45

250 in 10-15 different K including k46/27/37/41/36/26/17/16/57/56/66/54 and few others.

yes we were big,but we faught our wars.My account was always frontline in any tribe i joined and guess what i would love to finish the world 60 with RANK 1 OD player.

So intend to be a front line account in coming world war as well.

2)bloodstaar was under attack already when i got on it.i remember a convo with you telling me youll take me out but thats it. i had some skirmishes with cracklers and capped a few off him and xinn, so I think i was the one that discontinued any attacks on you.

My bad and i though Account bloodstar just didnt launch a single nuke/fake after my mail ,so that was coz of my mail.

But good job crackler..As it was crackler who shut you out.:)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

tumblr_lu9qlmJn861qmenkao1_500.jpg

The essence of Chansclo's argument, courtesy of Bill Watterson.