ZOMBIE Vs HATE

DeletedUser

You are wrong dude it's not a debate ,let me explain it to you
Players tend to call noobs, the players who aren't good, pretend they are, don't want to learn and/or are arrogant players.

I guess u want to go into the detailed discussion, but i am not in a mode to go their. (JK)

DeletedUser

there are as many definitions of noob as there are players in tribal wars

DeletedUser98503

Side 1:
Tribes: HATE., .HATE
Side 2:
Tribes: ZOMBIE
Players: GlassSpyder

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 35
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 170,200
Side 2: 324,702
Difference: 154,502

chart

Deleted User - 10770065

King Boruta and Nurdin both couldn't handle the incomings so both hit delete :O

Interesting.

DeletedUser

Lol, you're the funniest player and poster ever. I do believe he was killing off troops? Or are you that skilled, you didn't know this?

Seriously, don't talk about a player's ability when you have been, and STILL are getting pummeled. When you finally find the time to defend yourself accordingly, then you can talk.

image.php

'Nuff said.
This is their style. Pnp fighters. :lol:

Deleted User - 10770065

Clearly PnP fighters. Remind me again who's winning the war?

DeletedUser

Account left, Needed space for the new Love recruits, Problem?

Just wondering. I heard he didn't leave, that's all. Just trying to clarify, no need to get on the defensive. Why not just send him to your lapdogs, Smurfs, like you did with avenger1031?

King Boruta and Nurdin both couldn't handle the incomings so both hit delete :O

Interesting.

I lol @ you. I think we both know they weren't receiving Incomings ;) So please, don't glorify yourselves in something you aren't capable of.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98503

What Spyder account owner would this be? I remember it being sat 95% of the time since the war started some days left unattended, I never expected the Spyder account to survive seeing it was surrounded in K43 was just seeing how many noble kills I and the boys could rack up

DeletedUser

What Spyder account owner would this be? I remember it being sat 95% of the time since the war started some days left unattended, I never expected the Spyder account to survive seeing it was surrounded in K43 was just seeing how many noble kills I and the boys could rack up

GlassSpyder was being played originally, and was getting wrecked. Then they passed it to sit, and I heard ZOMBIE were looking for a new owner for it. I'm guessing you didn't find one, and now the account isn't worth trying to defend :icon_razz:

Both the Glass accounts played with HATE's rocks, and got smashed it would seem. The other Glass is slightly more obscure, since he's right in amongst you guys and not surrounded by any means. He's still taking a pretty decent beating too.

I must say, it's quite an enjoyable skirmish. I mean, both Tribes are giving as good as they get. I just don't like certain ZOMBIE player's coming and claiming they 'made people hit delete', when both sides know it didn't happen.

DeletedUser98503

The original Spyder left a long time ago, And was sat before any major attacks were launched then we found the new owners who pretty much quit as soon as they logged in and seen the incs that's where the 5% came from but as i say there was no saving that account just prolonging it's existence, Will be a tougher battle once Spyder is nobled out

DeletedUser

The original Spyder left a long time ago, And was sat before any major attacks were launched then we found the new owners who pretty much quit as soon as they logged in and seen the incs that's where the 5% came from but as i say there was no saving that account just prolonging it's existence, Will be a tougher battle once Spyder is nobled out

Yes it will. I see he has pretty much a line of villages straight down the middle of K33, I'm guessing you guys will be snapping them up. Certainly, his villages would solidify our position in K43 though.

I know it's still only early in this War, but it's already shaping up to be a good one. We've both taken big hits lately, and not just against one another.

earthquake girl

Fortezzo already knows the outcome of this war, and is twice the leader any in HATE are, why you didnt listen to him is beyond reason.

good luck hate

zombies time to eat the last of the survivors

Who exactly are you addressing here?

Fortezzo made every decision in Hate. -- including those involving our relationships with the other tribes -- from the moment I duked him until he quit as duke and appointed another to take his place. Even in diplomacy I followed his orders to the letter until the day he chose a course that made me look like a backstabber. Then I stopped logging in.

Fort is a good leader and a great guy, but quite frankly most of us never wanted a cease fire or NAP with Riot!, and most of us also wanted to go after Zombie when we declared with Play and STD -- myself included.

DeletedUser

I am in a good mode so i would see what ur capable of.

Xsha sucks at TW.

/Thread

Question: Do u suck at TW?

if ur awnser to the Above Question is yes, can u specify who sucks more me or u?

Someone clearly doesn't understand endgame

What is ur understanding of TW?

Lastly my regular Question; Is backstabing ur ally without giving them the agreed grace period, is right or wrong?

DeletedUser

Question: Do u suck at TW?

if ur awnser to the Above Question is yes, can u specify who sucks more me or u?

I'm one of the worst, you just happen to suck more.

What is ur understanding of TW?

I've fought endgame wars as static and old as w5s to the dynamic blood bath that is w60 and am leading the winning side in w56. We may be winning but our competition certainly can't be counted out, thus my post to Shaun.

For midgame I was apart of the most beautifully handled tribe I've ever seen (w56 in W2V under Rukoh)

For early game my tribe on w66 is rank 4 and climbing.

Lastly my regular Question; Is backstabing ur ally without giving them the agreed grace period, is right or wrong?

You really don't remember the delicious backstab that Rukoh, Glyn, myself and the other W2V council cooked up?

For a direct answer I find that if I perceive a lasting advantage to be gained for my tribe in backstabbing an ally I'll blindside them.

Ex: MoM - w56

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10770065

I'm one of the worst, you just happen to suck more.

I've fought endgame wars as static and old as w5s to the dynamic blood bath that is w60 and am leading the winning side in w56. We may be winning but our competition certainly can't be counted out, thus my post to Shaun.

For midgame I was apart of the most beautifully handled tribe I've ever seen (w56 in W2V under Rukoh)

For early game my tribe on w66 is rank 4 and climbing.

You really don't remember the delicious backstab that Rukoh, Glyn, myself and the other W2V council cooked up?

For a direct answer I find that if I perceive a lasting advantage to be gained for my tribe in backstabbing an ally I'll blindside them.

Ex: MoM - w56

Well, you have perceived what I said wrong. They called us 'PnP fighters', yet they are losing the war with a clear advantage. So how does this show I have no understanding of end-game? because I said that they are losing the war, they have no right to call us 'PnP fighters'?

I am not even saying that Hate. have no chance of overcoming the current deficit (even though that is pretty slim from what I've seen) from the stats that 'don't matter in end-game'. I don't quite understand how you interpreted to what I had said to have a poor understanding of TW end-game as consequence.