Just a Simple war..

DeletedUser

Fact:
The term “SWAG” was originated in 1960’s in a group of underground gay men — It is an acronym for “Secretly we are gay”!

Underground Authority is gay? =))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Swag is a term they used to use in the pirate days, but thanks to idiocy, the recent media he who has no balls (Bieber) it's now the thing about gays.

[spoil]Side 1: Tribes: Swag
Side 2:
Tribes: Simple

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 18
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 105,757
Side 2: 103,680
Difference: 2,077

chart
[/spoil]

The fact we've taken more points and less villages than you pretty much says it all, noob players, noob mentality.

The only villages you however have taken are from Kaminfinity, so it's Simple 18-0 Kaminfinity :lol:

DeletedUser13939

Swag is a term they used to use in the pirate days, but thanks to idiocy, the recent media he who has no balls (Bieber) it's now the thing about gays.

Side 2:

Side 1: 14
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 105,757
Difference: 2,077

chart
[/spoil]

The fact we've taken more points and less villages than you pretty much says it all, noob players, noob mentality.

The only villages you however have taken are from Kaminfinity, so it's Simple 18-0 Kaminfinity :lol:

That's because we use Cats in our nukes. Little buggers tend to drop the point values sadly.

As for Kami, that's your own fault. Your duke recruited him on purpose knowing full well we were going to hit him. So, he is now part of your tribe. Thus, his losses are your losses. But don't worry, we won't leave the rest of you out. :3

DeletedUser

Aw, how cute.

Oh and kicked out C4 just to save your stats? LOL.

DeletedUser

Fact:
The term “SWAG” was originated in 1960’s in a group of underground gay men — It is an acronym for “Secretly we are gay”!

Underground Authority is gay? =))

What is your in game name? I don't talk shit on the externals , I let the axes do the talking :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser7158

I wouldn't call the players that are beating you in caps 'noobs' if I were you.

DeletedUser

Go Simple...even though you also take in refugees like PowerTeam

DeletedUser13939

What is your in game name? I don't talk shit on the externals , I let the axes do the talking :icon_twisted:

It's the same as his external name. He doesn't hide. ;)

Aw, how cute.

Oh and kicked out C4 just to save your stats? LOL.

Is that what you think? *chuckles* Why don't you go take a look at her in-game profile. ;)

DeletedUser

I wouldn't call the players that are beating you in caps 'noobs' if I were you.

Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 167
Side 2: 190
Difference: 23

chart

Side 1: 16
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,012,419
Side 2: 1,056,027
Difference: 43,608

chart

Side 1: 116,483
Difference: 12,803

chart

[/spoil]

Not beating us heavily though are they? :/

In fact I would barely call this a war, 3 days in and it's still only 18-16.

DeletedUser13939

Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 167
Side 2: 190
Difference: 23

chart

Side 1: 16
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,012,419
Side 2: 1,056,027
Difference: 43,608

chart

Side 1: 116,483
Difference: 12,803

chart

[/spoil]

Well, that happens when you guys take in someone you know we are targeting and having a few days to stack him. Yet, we are still clearing and taking. ^^

And, before you mention points again, I'll mention once more that we use Cats in our nukes. You know, those things that destroy buildings that affect points. Besides, we all know points mean nothing. ;P

DeletedUser

Too many puns in the declaration, it isn't simple at all.

DeletedUser

I agree. Instead of just dismissing the refugee who has jumped between how many tribes already. Wasnt need to start with everyone else. instead we could of went on with our daily lives and dismissed him easily. Now its just a pain in the ass for everyone

DeletedUser

how is it a pain, the game is a war game if you find war a pain DONT PLAY!

DeletedUser

Its a pain in the fact there were much better things both tribes could of been doing and planning, just causing a hiccup in everything. This war is just pointless and annoying, kind of reminds me of Kami. The whole reason behind this.

DeletedUser

I find it rather fun! :D I don't blame KAMIINFINITY for anything in this war. I blame Kevzbad for inviting him, knowing of the op and not even stacking Kami to fend us off. If war was on his mind, which I'm pretty positive that it was, then why hurt your own stats like that? Essentially, no matter what the reason or who said this or who did that. This war has sparked activity, morale and fun for both of our members. Sure, it sucks if you get caught slipping and end up being taken down a few notches, if not more, but if you gave a good fight, you will not be condemned for it. Rather, immortalized. At least in the attacker's eyes. A good battle sparks great fun! This war is young. I do not expect either side to make much headway until later.

DeletedUser

That's cause you spew drivel rather than talk. :icon_rolleyes:

@topic-Good words coming from tank. This war is participated in by some smaller tribes in the world. No one should be shocked by the minimal caps specially since they are smaller tribes. We all started from somewhere right?

Good close war. I'm really enjoying its progress.

DeletedUser107152

Reasons for wars are overrated. The important thing is remembering that half the game title involves beating people up. The other half involves the groups that give and take the beatings.

There is no "hug" in the game title.