TB! Declares

DeletedUser

TB! has now officially declared. This will be their 1st major war to date against a top 5 tribe. Several people have watched their opponent grow quickly and fast via recruiting and merging... TB!'s opponent has been in their land way to long for them to just brush it off any longer. Now with the Yarr and Wobble war starting and the new leadership in TB! giving them a great time to attack. TB! has now officially declared on the one and only... TB!... Yup, their nobling their self as you can see below in the provided link:

http://www.twstats.com/en65/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=2210&type=&pn=1

Glad to see TB! is starting to get some action. No telling how much work they're putting forth against internalizing their own accounts.

GL to both sides:
TB! and TB!'s sat accounts.

So you say internalling is bad? Or are you just trolling?
I can only see it as heathy for the inactive to get eaten by the tribe than by someone else in a war. It happends people quit and inactives show up. why not give the villages to people with time within the tribe?

DeletedUser

I can only see it as heathy for the inactive to get eaten by the tribe than by someone else in a war. It happends people quit and inactives show up. why not give the villages to people with time within the tribe?

Exxactly,isnt that like tw101,every tribe,does it.:)

DeletedUser

Obvious troll. I really can't understand where the justification for all the scathing comments I see about TB on this forum come from. A lot of posts seem to refer to alleged poor performance in previous wars, fights, whatever you'd like to call them with other tribes, and mistakes of past leadership.

Let's look at the facts, TB is still a top 5 tribe, I'd call that evidence of a good track record in past run ins with other tribes. I can't talk specifics as I only joined the tribe after this which leads me nicely onto my second point which is that a large proportion of the membership of TB only joined relatively recently from the merger with RimJob. We've not yet had a chance to be involved in tribe wide action so please don't judge us before you've seen us in action.

Also you can hardly criticise the current leadership for past mistakes at the same time as claiming that the current leadership isn't the same one as made those mistakes because the old leaders quit, it just doesn't make sense. It also makes the arguments relating to past poor performance in wars doubly invalid, TB just isn't the same tribe as it was. Rest assured the tribe will continue to decide what is best for it based on reasoned internal debate and our collective previous experience; not by overreacting to insulting comments posted here.

DeletedUser

Internalling is fine, its just when you have about 10 accounts to noble all at once. Obviously someone somewhere in that tribe is leading it wrong. I guess someone's finally turning it around. Starting with themselves.

DeletedUser

Internalling is fine, its just when you have about 10 accounts to noble all at once. Obviously someone somewhere in that tribe is leading it wrong. I guess someone's finally turning it around. Starting with themselves.

Hardly anyones fault if 10 players get inactive, or maybe the one who recriuted them but how would he know they was going inactive?
And why post it at all? is there anything you want sayed with this or is it really just about internalling. If so "WHAT A WAIST OF TIME!"

DeletedUser

Hardly anyones fault if 10 players get inactive, or maybe the one who recriuted them but how would he know they was going inactive?
And why post it at all? is there anything you want sayed with this or is it really just about internalling. If so "WHAT A WAIST OF TIME!"

just ignore him mate, he probably has nothing worthwhile doing in tribalwars,ingame,or anywhere else,that he is so bored,still discussing,TB!,internal wars.:D Oh my, u can take a few if u want jrqtwall,whatever that is.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
just ignore him mate, he probably has nothing worthwhile doing in tribalwars,ingame,or anywhere else,that he is so bored,still discussing,TB!,internal wars.:D Oh my, u can take a few if u want jrqtwall,whatever that is.

You say this, but i kind of do agree with jrq on the fact that if you have 10 members getting bored and going inactive then surely its because the leadership need to war someone to give these players some enjoyment. Theres only so long people can keep entertained in a war game all the time they are not warring.

But no point slating TB! for it, if they fall due to all there players getting bored and quitting then thats there own fault

DeletedUser

You say this, but i kind of do agree with jrq on the fact that if you have 10 members getting bored and going inactive then surely its because the leadership need to war someone to give these players some enjoyment. Theres only so long people can keep entertained in a war game all the time they are not warring.

But no point slating TB! for it, if they fall due to all there players getting bored and quitting then thats there own fault

AGREED,i feel the same way i assure you.

DeletedUser

Obvious troll. I really can't understand where the justification for all the scathing comments I see about TB on this forum come from. A lot of posts seem to refer to alleged poor performance in previous wars, fights, whatever you'd like to call them with other tribes, and mistakes of past leadership.

Let's look at the facts, TB is still a top 5 tribe, I'd call that evidence of a good track record in past run ins with other tribes. I can't talk specifics as I only joined the tribe after this which leads me nicely onto my second point which is that a large proportion of the membership of TB only joined relatively recently from the merger with RimJob. We've not yet had a chance to be involved in tribe wide action so please don't judge us before you've seen us in action.

Also you can hardly criticise the current leadership for past mistakes at the same time as claiming that the current leadership isn't the same one as made those mistakes because the old leaders quit, it just doesn't make sense. It also makes the arguments relating to past poor performance in wars doubly invalid, TB just isn't the same tribe as it was. Rest assured the tribe will continue to decide what is best for it based on reasoned internal debate and our collective previous experience; not by overreacting to insulting comments posted here.

Keep in mind KE was once 8th I do believe and had small skirmish like you point out. They died very quickly when we took them down. Not saying the same thing will happen. But to say that you are in the Top 5 is evidence of skill, or solidification cannot be true yet. Once you fend off attackers and make them bitch about you, then you can claim this. Until then it is a waiting game.

DeletedUser

thought i'd post a clever and witty reply

50e5bd3567e59.jpg

DeletedUser

just because you know i'm much better than spamming than you ;)

DeletedUser109513

We have circs going around? I thought we just did what we wanted to... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser109876

Stats

Keep in mind KE was once 8th I do believe and had small skirmish like you point out. They died very quickly when we took them down. Not saying the same thing will happen. But to say that you are in the Top 5 is evidence of skill, or solidification cannot be true yet. Once you fend off attackers and make them bitch about you, then you can claim this. Until then it is a waiting game.

When looking at the stats seems TB! is not that inexperienced. Judges is making conquers but not much on TB! It only took a few weeks to make Judges crack.

Side 1:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2
Side 2:
Tribes: Judges

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,371
Side 2: 1,728
Difference: 643

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 338