Just a Simple war..

DeletedUser109374

You know I find it funny that the good players in simple realize they are going to loose this war, so they try to defect to the other side, and the leader of simple gets them banned. That's really classy:)

DeletedUser13939

You know I find it funny that the good players in simple realize they are going to loose this war, so they try to defect to the other side, and the leader of simple gets them banned. That's really classy:)

Much like the Daleks, we prefer our ranks to be filled with pure, simple people. Not those that break the rules and show such complicated impurity. I hope you understand. ^^

DeletedUser

At the same time you lost your two best players, now whut?

That's cause you spew drivel rather than talk. :icon_rolleyes:
@topic-Good words coming from tank. This war is participated in by some smaller tribes in the world. No one should be shocked by the minimal caps specially since they are smaller tribes. We all started from somewhere right?

Good close war. I'm really enjoying its progress.

You've got to remember pretty much all of us are ex-NIR/NTS, just we have a lot less players than Simple do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13939

At the same time you lost your two best players, now whut?

Two best players? One really didn't do anything, and the other was a simple meat shield who didn't retaliate to your attacks. I would not consider them our two best players by a long shot. :lol: If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're quickly running out of horrible things to say about us. O:

No matter. We got rid of some people breaking rules. You should be thanking us for being so honest. ^^

DeletedUser13939

Wait what happend?

We discovered some people within our tribe that were breaking the rules and reported them. They are now banned. Swag now thinks we are crippled because they are under the impression that they were our best players. A laughable assumption.

That about sums it up really.

DeletedUser109374

We discovered some people within our tribe that were breaking the rules and reported them. They are now banned. Swag now thinks we are crippled because they are under the impression that they were our best players. A laughable assumption.

That about sums it up really.

that is not the whole truth. Everyone makes mistakes. when two of their players (im not saying they were simples best) defected to the side of swag, their leaders went and told on them for breaking simple rules that was just a mistake.

which means simple didnt "report people within their own tribe" they got only 2 people banned. and guess who those people were? two people thank joined the ranks of swag.

the leaders would of never told on them if they didnt leave to our tribe.

in my opinion that is a low blow and is just plain wrong. don't hold grudges because someone wants to join another rank... if something like that happens, you go and use your offense nukes to recieve payback and noble them....

you don't get them banned. thats just not right. its not like it was a bad offense, you just wanted your payback and you guys were just simply to afraid to earn in the right way. you revert to getting someone banned over something small and probably making them quit this game.

this game is for fun. remember that. and you prolly just ruined the game for them.

I had some respect for simple. I have no respect for them now. I'm actually disappointed. you would go so low to get someone banned over something small. just to get payback.

jeesh

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13939

that is not the whole truth. Everyone makes mistakes. when two of their players (im not saying they were simples best) defected to the side of swag, their leaders went and told on them for breaking simple rules that was just a mistake.

which means simple didnt "report people within their own tribe" they got only 2 people banned. and guess who those people were? two people thank joined the ranks of swag.

the leaders would of never told on them if they didnt leave to our tribe.

in my opinion that is a low blow and is just plain wrong. don't hold grudges because someone wants to join another rank... if something like that happens, you go and use your offense nukes to recieve payback and noble them....

you don't get them banned. thats just not right. its not like it was a bad offense, you just wanted your payback and you guys were just simply to afraid to earn in the right way. you revert to getting someone banned over something small and probably making them quit this game.

this game is for fun. remember that. and you prolly just ruined the game for them.

I had some respect for simple. I have no respect for them now. I'm actually disappointed. you would go so low to get someone banned over something small. just to get payback.

jeesh

Silly man, you're jumping to conclusions. The ticket was sent in before they "defected" to your side. The in-game moderators have a lot to do and can't answer tickets the moment they get them. I had one ticket go unanswered for two weeks once. So no, we did not report them because they joined you. We had reported them long ago. Actually, I should say he, not them. For those of you that care, it was not a simple rule broken. It was one player on multiple accounts working together.

It was not a simple mistake made. It was not a small deal. It was a player who WILLINGLY chose to break one of Tribalwars' big rules and even admitted it to our Duke. You can try to twist our good deed against us all you want when in all reality, you're just upset that you didn't get a couple accounts to bolster your front-lines and points.

But the truth of the matter is that we simply don't wanna play with cheaters. ;)

DeletedUser109374

I had no idea that that was the rule breaking. that is a bad rule. and i agree they should not do that. if that actually is the reason they were banned. can't truthfully take your word on it unless you have proof. not saying your a liar, just can't be sure.

and no, i don't think we are upset at all. i think it was mean of you (unless what you said was true, then they deserved it). and i don't care about points... sure the front line thing would of been nice, but we coulda dealt with them. i mean we are dealing with you fine with or without them on our side ;)

so nah, none of us are upset lmao. not at all. :)

DeletedUser13939

I had no idea that that was the rule breaking. that is a bad rule. and i agree they should not do that. if that actually is the reason they were banned. can't truthfully take your word on it unless you have proof. not saying your a liar, just can't be sure.

and no, i don't think we are upset at all. i think it was mean of you (unless what you said was true, then they deserved it). and i don't care about points... sure the front line thing would of been nice, but we coulda dealt with them. i mean we are dealing with you fine with or without them on our side ;)

so nah, none of us are upset lmao. not at all. :)

That was indeed the rule broken. But if you choose to not believe me, then so be it. My only proof is look at his account(s). All banned. ;)

DeletedUser

And you think that Hotforu doesn't deserve to be banned for taking the mick out of disabled people on the externals and on his display picture?

You were just having a temper tantrum; and to be honest, whatever they done you still wouldn't have reported them if they didn't "back stab you" and personally I'm surprised that Mac didn't get banned earlier for his name, but at the same time YOU were just plain and simply butthurt of the fact you realized that your best players jumped ships.

The fact you even reported them on a game where it's supposed to be fun really says a lot about you.

Also because they were your players initially, it's no real loss, in fact you losing Mac as a blast shield really helps us, and I'm sure I speak for everyone else on my tribe that we simply thank you for your lack of a social life. <3

DeletedUser

Wow, the bickering has exploded. It does not matter anymore of reasons why or who reported them. It is done. They are banned. The problem with trolls is they love to dwell on limited material. None of the players that have left are by any means "our best." I am not saying they were not good players, but more of the fact that they did not participate within tribal activities. All those that have left have shown their true colors of what it means to be in a tribe and persevere as one. It is cowardice. You can respect Simple or choose not to. Frankly, it does not bother me either way. The effort that Swag puts into discrediting my account is humorous. This is a game with one goal. To win. Achieving that goal by any means is a natural habit of those wanting to win. Do not consider me hot headed or irrational. I show the same respect that is distributed to me or my co. Finally, Lolgammes.. You're going to remark about a CoA that was in pure jest as a crime against disabled people? It is just silly. I do however, find it humorous that Kevzbad has reported me twice so far, to no avail. :) This silly bickering will get us nowhere. The fun should truly start now! Underdog! Btw, I do love you LOLgammes and MADieval Penguin. :D

DeletedUser13939

And you think that Hotforu doesn't deserve to be banned for taking the mick out of disabled people on the externals and on his display picture?

You were just having a temper tantrum; and to be honest, whatever they done you still wouldn't have reported them if they didn't "back stab you" and personally I'm surprised that Mac didn't get banned earlier for his name, but at the same time YOU were just plain and simply butthurt of the fact you realized that your best players jumped ships.

The fact you even reported them on a game where it's supposed to be fun really says a lot about you.

Also because they were your players initially, it's no real loss, in fact you losing Mac as a blast shield really helps us, and I'm sure I speak for everyone else on my tribe that we simply thank you for your lack of a social life. <3

A temper tantrum? *sigh* Here we are getting bashed for being honest and reporting someone who was breaking the rules. You wanna know what's sad about this? If we had chose NOT to report him, you would be bashing us for harboring a cheater. In other words, you're grasping at any straw you can get your silly hands on. Yes, this is a game. A game that we would like to play fairly. So quit trying to complicate things with your half-assed accusations. It goes against our simple lifestyle.

Oh, and tell your duke to quit reporting HotForU. It's rather annoying. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser109374

Wow, the bickering has exploded. It does not matter anymore of reasons why or who reported them. It is done. They are banned. The problem with trolls is they love to dwell on limited material. None of the players that have left are by any means "our best." I am not saying they were not good players, but more of the fact that they did not participate within tribal activities. All those that have left have shown their true colors of what it means to be in a tribe and persevere as one. It is cowardice. You can respect Simple or choose not to. Frankly, it does not bother me either way. The effort that Swag puts into discrediting my account is humorous. This is a game with one goal. To win. Achieving that goal by any means is a natural habit of those wanting to win. Do not consider me hot headed or irrational. I show the same respect that is distributed to me or my co. Finally, Lolgammes.. You're going to remark about a CoA that was in pure jest as a crime against disabled people? It is just silly. I do however, find it humorous that Kevzbad has reported me twice so far, to no avail. :) This silly bickering will get us nowhere. The fun should truly start now! Underdog! Btw, I do love you LOLgammes and MADieval Penguin. :D

the only thing i have to say about this post is when you said "the effort that swag puts into discrediting my account is humorous" swag puts no effort into discrediting your account. its one person... maybe two? not sure. but one, or two people do not speak for a whole tribe.

now im not speaking bad about my tribesmates about speaking bad about you. honestly i couldnt care less what they do :D.

im just saying the actions/thoughts/views of few do not speak for the actions/thoughts/views of the many.

and just so i can throw my own opinion in there cuz we are bickering... i also find hotforu's coa extremly offensive. but i dont, nor will i report it. im not a baby. i choose to ignore it:)

DeletedUser13939

the only thing i have to say about this post is when you said "the effort that swag puts into discrediting my account is humorous" swag puts no effort into discrediting your account. its one person... maybe two? not sure. but one, or two people do not speak for a whole tribe.

now im not speaking bad about my tribesmates about speaking bad about you. honestly i couldnt care less what they do :D.

im just saying the actions/thoughts/views of few do not speak for the actions/thoughts/views of the many.

and just so i can throw my own opinion in there cuz we are bickering... i also find hotforu's coa extremly offensive. but i dont, nor will i report it. im not a baby. i choose to ignore it:)

But...it's your duke who is trying to discredit him. And the views of the duke is the views of the tribe. Unless you don't follow your duke. ;)

DeletedUser

If one of those happens to be your duke, I'd have to say that it concerns your tribe. Isn't he the one that's supposed to have the single voice for your tribe? I'm sorry for the comment as it is only furthering this drama. I just couldn't resist.

DeletedUser109374

no worries you two, its giving me something to do. I'm not mad or anything, I hope your not either :). and your right, the duke is the one person that speaks/ represents the tribe.

but he does not represent us completely.

he represents us when it comes to who we war with, who we are friends with etc, but he does not represent who we are as a whole.

I don't hate simple, or the players in simple. but the simple fact is, or duke decided you guys are a threat, and you are, so i will back him 100%. I may not hate the people i noble (not that I noble anyone cuz im pretty well a turtle, but when i do), but I will noble them. thats the game. save yourself, destroy everyone else i guess :)

I guess im getting a little off topic. what I mean to say is, just cuz kev hates someone, doesnt mean his whole tribe does. infact I remember having a nice convo with hotforu.

even tho he tried to get me to spill some beans about what our tribe was planning( I take no offense to him doing it, it was funny), me and him still had a nice conversation and he seems like an alright person. (i still take offense to his coa tho).

but quite simply, even tho i thing hes a cool guy, if it came down to it, id noble his butt if i had the chance, because he is an enemy, and he was not an ally before this started :)

DeletedUser

O Hai Der SIMPLE.

Can we order some more bath salts please?

-LOONEYS

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter how an individual may feel about certain issues, the way a tribe acts dictates the opinion of the tribe. So, if the most vocal part of your tribe makes people angry, it's going to make your tribe look bad. Similarly, if what the majority of people see is the good of your tribe, they'll have a positive opinion.

Take apathy for example, most people love the crap Azazel posts, so a lot of people have a favorable look on his tribe. But everyone hated Alexhol, and as such everyone tended to have a negative opinion of the various tribes he was in.

So, if you take the position of "Don't care", then your tribe is only being represented by those who are putting forth the effort to discredit HotForU, and whether you like it or not that becomes the representation of your "Whole" tribe.