"Conclusive proof that gotrob can't rim Less"

DeletedUser

after 11 months of incoming that ended today and killing off a dead account on me i have noticed this rimming of less isnt going very well atm?

according to tribal wars help the meaning of rimming is as follows: Rimming: The act of conquering all of a player's villages, and sending him/her to the rim of the world. below stats clearly show this hasnt been done

http://www.twstats.com/en59/index.php?page=player&id=9443501

note you really want my stats bar to be going in the downward direction!

so i have taken the liberty of putting together a plan of action for geani to follow it gos as follows

1. attack less villages
2. noble less villages
3. stop less from nobling new villages
4. dont mistake shaggy rogers villages for shaggy roger villages [might upset shaggy if you noble the wrong ones]
5. dont brag about rimming till you can follow steps 1 thru 3

i hope this helps if there's anything else i can do to help please let me know

on a side note here are my 5 favorite geani quotes

1. what less did its dangerous for my tribe and its a immature behaviour

2. both gear and less, go play something else, this game is to hard for you boys :)

3. clearly Pita lowered their standars if even less got a spot there =))

4. I said lots of things about us rimming big players like teh for example, or like gearh, but you, will be my pleasure to help rim :)...

5. as I said before, less will sudenly have some RL...
as I said before, less will sudenly have some RL issues :D

best regards less

News update i have decided to make it easier to find me at the cost of 500pp account name is now Lesss Is More !!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

rascal-the-cat

I think this thread is further proof, if we needed it, that Lesss constantly leaves us all lost for words. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

well i think geani read my post 2200 incoming from her ! or is it because of the few thousand attacks i sent at her really could go either way i guess? or it might just be the name change now they can find me?

the good news is the rimming is finally happening. like i was telling my friends the other night [ i am looking forward to a good rimming not just any rimming one of those world famous geani rimmings!!! you know the ones where she finds a inactive player has everyone jump on the attack claims it was her mastermind op and trash talks about the target in the forums type rimming.]

after a quick look my rl should be fine so no need for her to worry i will be here for the rimming.

DeletedUser

NEWS update status of rimming by geani incoming from her increasing daily. in response i sent afew fakes of my own. end result as follows

2x Attacker of the day

You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 09.01.2013 (149.802 units)!

View your awards

i guess afew of my fakes were real? go figure stay tuned for the next update prehaps will discuss the importance of healthy farms ?

DeletedUser

first of all, demolishing few buildings doesnt mean rimming :)) LOL
second, you cryed in Pita for help when I send u attacks, so without their help, you are uselles, proven by that sloppy train you send last night.
third, I dont see any mention about me catting you? Of course not, you are the hero here :))
fourth, are yoou by any chance gearhound brother? His profile is very nice, but his words there dont say the all truth, do they?

fifth and last, feel good now, who knows for how long :) We actually rimmed your co dajudge once, we will rim you both again, and you know it :)

bye bye now

DeletedUser

first of all, demolishing few buildings doesnt mean rimming :))

*les thinks then replies* wait you want me to keep my troops in my villages to make your attempted rimming of me easier?

second, you cryed in Pita for help when I send u attacks, so without their help, you are uselles, proven by that sloppy train you send last night.

* les looks at this one ponders one moment then says* let me understand this you want me to keep my troops in there villages and keep my own tribe from supporting me while you attempt to rim me?

third, I dont see any mention about me catting you? Of course not, you are the hero here :))

*les think to himself how do i reply to geani's attempt to catbomb like les should he posts the hits by her and then his? no wait it comes to him why not quote another player about there thoughts on catbombs?

first of all, demolishing few buildings doesnt mean rimming geani quoted

fourth, are yoou by any chance gearhound brother? His profile is very nice, but his words there dont say the all truth, do they?

*les gives it very small thought and replies* yes every member of pita is my family and with family you take the good with the bad so any dirty little secrets you might think you have? i could really carless about.

fifth and last, feel good now, who knows for how long :) We actually rimmed your co dajudge once, we will rim you both again, and you know it :)

*les stops tries to remeber way back to those events then he remebers* you mean when the account holder quit and left my co player surrounded outgunned while you recruited her tribemates who pulled support and it still took months to kill her? infact you never did by definition rim her after sometime the acct deleted the remaining villages.

bye bye now

well now i tried to be as helpful here as i can. to wrap this up stay in my villages with my troops tell my tribe not to support me then say bad things so they hate me. then make sure my brillant co player sits on her hands and someday you will rim me? would you like my password too? but then it would be a internal not really a rimming at that point wouldnt it?

DeletedUser

bye bye now

Enjoy the game geani.

DeletedUser106579

bye bye now

Continuing a Star Wars theme and paraphrasing Princess Leia: "Ah, Geani, I thought I recognised your foul stench as I clicked on this thread..."

So, what have we here? Four smileys and a LOL in a single post. Seems to me that you're a bit tetchy. Perhaps some valium might help with that, although I'm not betting on anything but a complete personality transplant having any effect...

Most of the gibberish has already been dealt with, but just a couple of points. Firstly, I've never heard Les 'crying' for support, and he wouldn't need to, 'cause it'd be given freely. Maybe your own tribemates need to scream for support, especially if you're stacking villas on your 'scapegoat' account with 30D. Secondly, 'sloppy' trains are your speciality, so you might wanna wind your neck in on that one. And thirdly, perhaps you'd like to elaborate on your issues with GearHound's profile text? It's quite interesting to note the similarities of tone and syntax, between your most recent post here, and the message sent to that account; they're so alike that it's almost as if they've been written by the same person. Go figure...

[SPOIL]:icon_smile:[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Continuing a Star Wars theme and paraphrasing Princess Leia: "Ah, Geani, I thought I recognised your foul stench as I clicked on this thread..."

[SPOIL]:icon_smile:[/SPOIL]

*les walks by reads star wars quote? smile's and thinks to himself * may the force be with you ads121