Judges' Judgment Day

DeletedUser

The (non-existent :icon_eek:) leadership of TB! present to you our war declaration...

Judges has spent it's whole existence playing the judges of K66. But every judge is a mortal and will one day meet it's maker.

TB! Presents the Judges' Judgment Day

We had always been good friends, but our presence in K66 had started to make things in the relationship awkward between us. So, I guess this had to come. It's not you, it's us. Well actually it is you. Our time together has just become more effort than you're worth.

We're breaking up with you, and since this is our place we want you to move out of K66. You can keep the china though if you want?

Dark Knight777 said:
As electricool says, the break was inevitable. "What's mine is yours they say, well guess what? K66 is all yours and we want a part of it. No more hugging.TB! is coming for your villages, sharpen your swords, raise your walls and hide in your corner, while the fairytale lasts...
A map made by 13967
[SPOIL]
tbjudgeswar_zps51090a1a.png
[/SPOIL]

Game on!
:axemen:

DeletedUser

Seems "The Betrayed" are actually The Betrayers. All that talk from you worrying that we were to declare on you and here we are.

I shouldn't be surprised, but I am.

Malchior - Duke of Judges

DeletedUser

its all part of the game...
quite looking forward to it tbf

DeletedUser103070

Interesting. Very...interesting.

This has to be good news for Yarr as now the two major threats to a Yarr gangbang (HoneyB, TB!) are now in wars with other top 10 tribes.

DeletedUser

Seems "The Betrayed" are actually The Betrayers. All that talk from you worrying that we were to declare on you and here we are.

I shouldn't be surprised, but I am.

Malchior - Duke of Judges

One of the reasons we did declare on you was because we were worried you would declare on us. After giving me all that talk about how you watched and hated our every move in K66, we couldn't turn our attention elsewhere without resolving what seemed to be a ticking time-bomb in that K.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108883

Good luck to the both of you :) plenty of action going on around W65!

DeletedUser3932

Yay! More wars!

I hope its a good one :icon_biggrin:

Judges look to have a serious stranglehold on K66, and if they have a good relationship with AAA then they could do some decent back-line stacking.

TB! on the other hand, don't fully control their front-line continent, K56, because Yarr have some decent strength there.

So, the outcome in this war, could depend on which tribe remains ok reasonable terms with their much larger neighbours.

If they both remain on good terms and can fully focus on this war, I'm going to put my money on...

pause for dramatic effect...

Judges!

Disclaimer: I don't really know much about either tribe, so I can't be held liable for my choice

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides! Looks like it will be a fun war.

Personally, I like those TB! guys, so I'll put my "money" on TB!

DeletedUser

We will try and support our friends in TB! as best we can. Those left standing at the end can always merge into us. We've sent out enough recruitment letters now, a few more wouldn't hurt.

DeletedUser

I am completely shocked and utterly disheartened that our friends over at TB! Declared on us!!!

/sarcasm

But in all seriousness, I hate poodles. :33