Side 2: 182,814
Difference: 219,343

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 160,020
Side 2: 0
Difference: 160,020

chart

Yeah,well lots of catching upto do,guys good luck :)

DeletedUser

Well,I would like to say elec,here one bit of error,its not only for the fun of it,Many of the tribes in this world,may think why Judges,and why not Yarr,fact being,Yarr,is being attacked from many tribes,itself,and k56,is overcrowded as it is with too many access,and fronts with numerous,tribes,rather,we being a rim side tribe ourselves,can secure some other fronts,and stand ground,than getting twrds,the core,cause that will not be doing us any good either..

:|

I'm having fun. Not worth getting bogged down in too much politics and strategy.

Well when TB! sends a peace request to the Judges leadership im sure we wont be inclined to send accept, if am right in saying TB! are just like breadcrumbs the left overs from merges that nobody wants....

And judges seems to be made of refugees fleeing your tribe and ours.

Well I saw this coming a mile away I just do not like the way TB! ended up doing.... While the NAP was still in place.

Well I hope for a good battle between us.

Once we get our first op off I am guessing it will begin to level out from there.

I also hope to have see good action. See you in battle. Our corner of the world hasn't seem much action yet.

DeletedUser

I will stand by my friends in Judges. Surely a bunch of no body's with bollocks for leadership cannot harm a tribe so compact as Judges. I mean, all they ever did before was run...

i guess you'll soon see matey ;)

DeletedUser

Lets be fair, posting stats within the first day of the war dont really mean anything... It is the stats after the first week that really count.

Within the first 24 hours the stats heavily favour the tribe that declared as they would of had the jump on the other tribe and already had Ops planned... the real stats and indication on this war will come with Judges launch their attacks.

Should be a good war... my money is on Judges though.

DeletedUser

Lets be fair, posting stats within the first day of the war dont really mean anything... It is the stats after the first week that really count.

Within the first 24 hours the stats heavily favour the tribe that declared as they would of had the jump on the other tribe and already had Ops planned... the real stats and indication on this war will come with Judges launch their attacks.

Agree on every point apart from the last one, my money is on TB!

DeletedUser3932

lol... just saw this mail from someone, anyone from TB! want to clarify this, or this tribe just chatting bs :icon_biggrin:

[spoil]Hello there from ~S+H~. With our allies and brother tribes with ~SIL~, ~H+L~, ~C+L~, WNT, ~CM~, No-One, 001, ~W~, KUSH & TB! We are not established in your area yet. But we plan on making a move in your direction. We would love to have you join our family tribe. We feel by adding you it would be a big contribution to this plan and to our overall tribe.

Thanks for your time hepster02[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I do not have a leadership position so i can not give you a complete definite answer, but i will leave this here.

?? [video=youtube;yqyixwqiCag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqyixwqiCag[/video]

DeletedUser

lol... just saw this mail from someone, anyone from TB! want to clarify this, or this tribe just chatting bs :icon_biggrin:

[spoil]Hello there from ~S+H~. With our allies and brother tribes with ~SIL~, ~H+L~, ~C+L~, WNT, ~CM~, No-One, 001, ~W~, KUSH & TB! We are not established in your area yet. But we plan on making a move in your direction. We would love to have you join our family tribe. We feel by adding you it would be a big contribution to this plan and to our overall tribe.

Thanks for your time hepster02[/spoil]

Ah damn!

You exposed the Secret Brotherhood!

DeletedUser

Well when TB! sends a peace request to the Judges leadership im sure we wont be inclined to send accept, if am right in saying TB! are just like breadcrumbs the left overs from merges that nobody wants....

Please for the sake of TW stop making a fool out of yourself. :lol:

This was gonna happen sooner or later, i preached it a long time ago.

TB! needs to noble through all the dead weight of Judges first before this war can start... they still haven't kicked them yet.

To bad I cannot be part of it because my co-player bugged out just before the last 3 villa's of our merge was finished...

Yes Malchior you read that right, I was almost co-baron of Judges on the account of Nubs until you started internalling him because of inactivity.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please for the sake of TW stop making a fool out of yourself. :lol:

This was gonna happen sooner or later, i preached it a long time ago.

TB! needs to noble through all the dead weight of Judges first before this war can start... they still haven't kicked them yet.

To bad I cannot be part of it because my co-player bugged out just before the last 3 villa's of our merge was finished...

Yes Malchior you read that right, I was almost co-baron of Judges on the account of Nubs until you started internalling him because of inactivity.

Bugged out? I wouldn't say that. I think you might find that he had a Change of Heart. ;)

DeletedUser

Bugged out? I wouldn't say that. I think you might find that he had a Change of Heart. ;)

Nah he was talking to me every day, taking over villa's coordinated, then we set a time for the last 3, but he never showed up, after a day or 3 he came back on, so I gave him the big mouth that I always do and he just said that TW is on the rock bottom of his priority list at the moment.

So i scolded him and we parted ways. :icon_wink:

It's a shame a baron getting internalled for 3 days inactivity.

DeletedUser103070

I agree with your thought process but Judges should still be going for recaps but it doesn't even look like they are attempting that.

DeletedUser91224

Side 1:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2
Side 2:
Tribes: Judges

Timeframe: 14/01/2013 19:00:52 to 16/01/2013 00:00:00

Total conquers:

Side 1: 118
Side 2: 87
Difference: 31

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 4
Difference: 32

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 680,058
Side 2: 316,378
Difference: 363,680

chart

Side 1: 279,752
Side 2: 24,707
Difference: 255,045

chart

DeletedUser109513

After the initial push has worn down and Judges get their troops in place, I am rather interested to see how they can handle themselves. :]

However I am willing to bet TB! and TB!2 will give Judges a good run for their money

DeletedUser

Some new stats for you guys!!!

Side 1:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2
Side 2:
Tribes: Judges

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 189
Side 2: 128
Difference: 61

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 12
Difference: 40

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,150,770
Side 2: 547,127
Difference: 603,643

chart

Side 1: 412,399
Side 2: 93,952
Difference: 318,447

chart

DeletedUser

Current map, no photoshop Im lazy, just to keep track.

[SPOIL]
Cbmmp.png

[/SPOIL]