Apathy say jump ,they asked "how high"

DeletedUser99892

This war is good news for Apathy ,*322* is going to be the meat shield between them and AAA .

DeletedUser

Unplugged seems like a very unlikely target for AAA to pick. Not at all frontline.

Not to mention that the villages were claimed, your spy got the intel screenshotted, sent to you, and uploaded to the forums within 5 minutes of the thread being made?

Nice trolling.

Well spotted. I blame the guy who took the screenshot.

DeletedUser

Indeed, doesn't stop me being a nuisance though does it? ;)

Yep. You guys are being a complete pain... It's been a little over 24 hours, and no ops have hit yet.
Side 1:
Tribes: *322*
Side 2:
Tribes: AAA

Timeframe: 15/01/2013 13:22:38 to 16/01/2013 15:35:35

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 10
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 90,459
Difference: 90,459

chart

DeletedUser

nope not yet its a boring war. i want AAA v Wobble to happen this will be fun. 322 suck and are just a meatshield for apathy. at the end of the day apathy and the skulls will lose and die a long arse painful death.

DeletedUser

I'm not so sure about that. There are some big names in *322*

DeletedUser108799

Best PnP I have ever seen since W44. Great work Sam. I wish you put the same effort in the battlefield than in this declaration.

Good luck to both sides.

And if there was a NAP between *322* and AAA, why AAA had a spy inside *322*?? Because I am not aware of *322* having an inside man in AAA...or have they??

Anyway now is it 40mio against 20mio, Apathy cant keep using the 4x excuse, AAA cant use the excuse of Apathy`s surprise attack as they are doing the same with *322* and *322* is able to help Apathy in public.

Lets see how this goes. I am sure we will have a decent time, even some fun too...

Good luck to everyone. Let the best tribe win.

Just one thing this just doesn't look like a surprise op just a manly slaugther

DeletedUser

Nice mate. Last time I heard that line I fell off my dinosaur from laughing so hard

True, but I'm guessing you must still have that dinosaur given the level of intellect that went into that last post.