Difference: 359,056

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 186,840
Side 2: 90,543
Difference: 96,297

chart

[/spoil]

As you can see, Judges has grown by about 92K in the last 24 hours in conquers when you subtract their losses, whereas TB! has grown by 547K in the last 24 hours. That's about 6 times the value of Judges'. It's looking good for TB! right now...

DeletedUser108811

Time to appoint some new judges, because these guys' terms are running out.

DeletedUser

As you can see, Judges has grown by about 92K in the last 24 hours in conquers when you subtract their losses, whereas TB! has grown by 547K in the last 24 hours. That's about 6 times the value of Judges'. It's looking good for TB! right now...

Cant you just be proud of us that we are still growing? :(

DeletedUser91224

Side 1:
Tribes: TB!
Side 2:
Tribes: Judges

Timeframe: 14/01/2013 19:00:52 to 18/01/2013 04:37:33

Total conquers:

Side 1: 270
Side 2: 188
Difference: 82

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 93
Side 2: 31
Difference: 62

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,791,304
Side 2: 968,688
Difference: 822,616

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 739,597
Side 2: 244,865
Difference: 494,732

chart

DeletedUser109513

The major difference I have seen so far lies in total tribe participation. I have seen TB! and TB!2 actively communicating and helping regardless of troop loss; however, it seems that It is a select few from Judges who are attempting the recaps and trying to fight back.

I eagerly await to see how Judges perform in a few weeks when the initial dust settles. So far I would say that they are playing a defensive role until they can get their troops all rallied together.

DeletedUser108811

It will take a bit of time for Judges to get equilibrated, which means moving support around, losing the poorly defended and poorly positioned villages, and poorly skilled players.
It's a part of every war, survival of the fittest combined with the effectiveness of the tribe as a whole.

Too early to make any definitive statements. Judges have hit back a little, maybe the last few caps were recaps, havent checked, but it's not going to be so 1-sided as it was on day 1. Both sides have skilled players. Very fun.

DeletedUser7158

Congrats to TB for doing so well thus far.

I'm surprised that - as it appears they can fight, they chose to go for Judges and not hit Yarr on a second front.

DeletedUser

however, it seems that It is a select few from Judges who are attempting the recaps and trying to fight back.

Right on the spot, half of the tribe doesn't even post in the tribal forums...
There is a reason why I requested that all the dead weight got kicked :lol:

On another note this might be the first real war for Judges as every other tribe they fought in their continent was 6x smaller then them.

DeletedUser108811

Congrats to TB for doing so well thus far.

I'm surprised that - as it appears they can fight, they chose to go for Judges and not hit Yarr on a second front.
Short term security is natural instincts for small rim tribes. I didn't expect them to anything else. As far as I know, TB declared on Judges for no other reason than they had nothing else to do. Their "alliance" (lol) with yarr secures their only threat, and they already ate most of the tiny rim noobs so its either they fight Judges or they sit back and do nothing.

If I was naive, foolish, rim tribe I would rather fight Judges now and get smashed by Yarr later, instead of fighting Yarr now and surviving in the long run.

DeletedUser

Right on the spot, half of the tribe doesn't even post in the tribal forums...
There is a reason why I requested that all the dead weight got kicked :lol:

On another note this might be the first real war for Judges as every other tribe they fought in their continent was 6x smaller then them.

Yes well we were fighting tribes smaller then us, however we were fighting 6 tribes that when combined were actually not really much smaller then us and actually had more villages. Yes it wasn't near as much of a challenge as TB! is due to them 1. being bigger then us and 2. actually being skilled.

It will be a good test of not only the experienced players, but how the less experienced ones keep their calm and are willing to listen to the experienced players.

At judges we also thought that the reason they would hold the NAP was due to fear of yarr attacking. After all they had approached us about that situation not too long before the start of the war.

DeletedUser

At judges we also thought that the reason they would hold the NAP was due to fear of yarr attacking. After all they had approached us about that situation not too long before the start of the war.
I'm not 100% updated on the politics with regards to this, I had no hand in any of it I'm just a tribe member, but I do know that a tribe the size of us was never going to just sit back and do nothing when our K's were almost completely dominated. Had we held the NAP what would we be doing right now? Nobling 100 point barbs all day? Lol, just saying... War was, inevitable, regardless of whether some things were right or wrong, and I look forward to seeing where we all are in a few weeks time :)

DeletedUser

I'm not 100% updated on the politics with regards to this, I had no hand in any of it I'm just a tribe member, but I do know that a tribe the size of us was never going to just sit back and do nothing when our K's were almost completely dominated. Had we held the NAP what would we be doing right now? Nobling 100 point barbs all day? Lol, just saying... War was, inevitable, regardless of whether some things were right or wrong, and I look forward to seeing where we all are in a few weeks time :)

I have previously said the war was always going to come, however the point of that last post is that we were approached by you regarding changing the NAP to an alliance. I am lead to believe this was offered more then once, and the reason for it was due to yarr. Whether it was due to you fearing yarr, or wanting to strike at yarr but having the backup of our tribe is unknown to me.

I have no problems with the war as yes if there was no intent on striking yarr, it was either attack honeyB or judges and judges was probably the tribe you had a better front with.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

You have never completely dominated a your K. 40% of it is Yarr
Just thought id throw it out there :)

DeletedUser

Yes,there were talks of alliances,but that was weeks,back,during november,afterwards,it broke down,as we knew you guys were also suffering from internals,and when clled upon would never help us in our time as it is clearly shown by your own supportive process which is not at all upto the standards the world has portrated Judges to be.Yes TB! has been slow at coming to a proper war and time after time people said we were cowards and we were noobs but I have been here long enough despite meeting most of the people at this tribe ffor the first time they are humble people but not cowards,least from it.When called upon they listen to the tribe leaders and do accordingly and whatever issues there might be when the tribe calls the members stand united to one another which is highly apprecieted . I have seen the overall active participation and fyi TB! is number 1 in K57,47 and would if luck favours we will retain the top 2 position in k66,and K56 we have nothing to noble and Yarr is warring in all their fronts and we rather not jump ship , when the whole world is rather war a tribe who is nt getting ganged upon.

DeletedUser108811

Yes,there were talks of alliances,but that was weeks,back,during november,afterwards,it broke down,as we knew you guys were also suffering from internals,and when clled upon would never help us in our time as it is clearly shown by your own supportive process which is not at all upto the standards the world has portrated Judges to be.Yes TB! has been slow at coming to a proper war and time after time people said we were cowards and we were noobs but I have been here long enough despite meeting most of the people at this tribe ffor the first time they are humble people but not cowards,least from it.When called upon they listen to the tribe leaders and do accordingly and whatever issues there might be when the tribe calls the members stand united to one another which is highly apprecieted . I have seen the overall active participation and fyi TB! is number 1 in K57,47 and would if luck favours we will retain the top 2 position in k66,and K56 we have nothing to noble and Yarr is warring in all their fronts and we rather not jump ship , when the whole world is rather war a tribe who is nt getting ganged upon.

Wait... so you are not fighting Yarr because you want a noble and honorable fight and gangbanging them would be mean? huehuehue
But instead you want to turn around and fight Judges after having nap, who are also smaller than you with a surprise attack. But wait, I thought you guys were honorable? That cant be right... thats contradicting...

Oh yeah, my point still stands how TB!, just like most other relatively small rim tribes are scared cowards, and most importantly, foolish and naive. Jump at the opportunity of short term security in exchange for sealing your fate in the long run. TB is fighting Judges because they think they can win against a solo tribe like them, isolated, and smaller in size.
I'm sure your "alliance" with Yarr will be very longlasting and genuinely be mutually beneficial. Right? Yarr is 'allied' with you because they respect you and they feel you will make good partners in the long future. huehue

You say TB are not cowards, but not only are TB one of the biggest cowards for their size, they are foolish as well. Double the trouble.

DeletedUser

Wait... so you are not fighting Yarr because you want a noble and honorable fight and gangbanging them would be mean? huehuehue
But instead you want to turn around and fight Judges after having nap, who are also smaller than you with a surprise attack. But wait, I thought you guys were honorable? That cant be right... thats contradicting...

Oh yeah, my point still stands how TB!, just like most other relatively small rim tribes are scared cowards, and most importantly, foolish and naive. Jump at the opportunity of short term security in exchange for sealing your fate in the long run. TB is fighting Judges because they think they can win against a solo tribe like them, isolated, and smaller in size.
I'm sure your "alliance" with Yarr will be very longlasting and genuinely be mutually beneficial. Right? Yarr is 'allied' with you because they respect you and they feel you will make good partners in the long future. huehue

You say TB are not cowards, but not only are TB one of the biggest cowards for their size, they are foolish as well. Double the trouble.

Don't assume that you know anything about my tribe, it's situation or future plans enough to call us naive or foolish. I have not and I will not explain to you why. I will leave everyone else out there to speculate what we do next.

For the record, we are only 30% bigger than Judges, which is greater than when we declared as we are massively outgrowing them. They are packed quite tight in K66. It was never going to an easy win. Judges have fought back at us, our ODA and ODD stats in the war are now very comparable, and yet we are winning by a considerable margin. The point I am trying to make here is that this would have been a much harder fight were we not very organised and had good tribe participation.

Also we did not break the NAP, they did for recruiting someone we were nobling and refusing to dismiss them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Also we did not break the NAP, they did for recruiting someone we were nobling and refusing to dismiss them.

Was this before or after your tribe started naming their villages in K66 disrespecting names about our tribe?

Also you cannot claim we broke the NAP for recruiting a player at the bottom of K66 who happened to have 3 villages within your territory, when you nobled 60 villages in our K and multiple inside our core. Quite clearly trying to provoke us.

DeletedUser

Was this before or after your tribe started naming their villages in K66 disrespecting names about our tribe?

Also you cannot claim we broke the NAP for recruiting a player at the bottom of K66 who happened to have 3 villages within your territory, when you nobled 60 villages in our K and multiple inside our core. Quite clearly trying to provoke us.

I cannot comment whether it was before or after since I never noticed and I was never informed about it by your duke. Like I should have been under an NAP. Like I informed your duke when you recruited a refugee.

He refused to dismiss the refugee for the reasons you stated, most of his villages where not in our territory. Fair enough, so I requested that he gives us the three villages in our territory, which we were in the process of nobling, back to us. Again, he refused. I think anyone from a neutral position could see that this is not proper conduct of an tribe that you are supposed to have an NAP with.

As for nobling 60 villages in 'your' K (note the inverted commas), we never nobled in your territory. Of course, we later found out that you were so possessive over K66 that it was causing tension. The reason we decided not to pursue an NAP.