ZOMBIE Vs HATE

DeletedUser95593

Don't be so hasty. We are still waiting to see a train that is shorter of 30 seconds from you, though.

Ha! Welcome to endgame, where it's not quality that nobles you its quantity. ZOMBIE will get thousands of them I'm sure and will get bored of them just as quick :p

@Alyxar: He was looking at Glass O water's OD.

Al Swearengen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Indeed i was, my bad. Don't think any of these players have done anything much to be flamed for though :p Trains can be down to poor connection and lag.

DeletedUser17459

Some impressive fireworks last couple hours from Zombie, and more to come. Kudos. :)

DeletedUser

Today should be an interesting today. Time for Hate to show their defensive skills :)

DeletedUser108989

I've never ever before posted on the externals, don't really know why I am. There's so much trash talking in here about who's better and who's not. I honestly don’t get why you talk to each other like that in here, do you have such bad self esteem that you just have to tell other players that they're not good enough? Seriously, cut the bullshit. This game is about gaining villages and losing villages. It’s about working as one unit with plenty of other players. It’s a war game and that’s when to show you’re better or worse.

ZOMBIE are right now warring five tribes at the same time, it’s a war against the whole world except our alliances Smurfs. I am not stupid, as I understand that Urban will probably try to jump onto us as well, maybe even some smaller tribes. I really don’t see the idea about doing that. We’ve fought away Urban/UZR/whatever they call themself so many times now and we will do it once again.

When the war against Play broke out ZOMBIE had plenty of inactives at their frontline, still we’re able to be very close in caps with them. I am lying if I say that Play ain’t doing good agaisnt us, because they are doing very good. But it’s just a matter of time. This thing that we had inactive are our own fault, we should have done something about it much earlier.

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,472
Side 2: 1,588
Difference: 116

chart

HATE. and ZOMBIE had an agreement that they would finish off all the other tribes that could be seen as a threat and then war each other in a 1v1 war. Well, that didn’t happen since they wanted to take us with our pants down, which honestly haven’t worked that well. I haven’t been participating in this war much, just got to the front and our caps will raise. ;)

Side 1: 688
Side 2: 445
Difference: 243

chart

SIC war.
For the northern members, that’s too far away from the front to send nobles we have these feeding tribes like SIC, U.C, RP, M.D, TLWC etcetc. If there’s a declaration between the tribes, there’s a war. I guess that’s why they invented the declaration system?

Side 1: 321
Side 2: 55
Difference: 266

chart

The map. This is how it will look like sooner or later. As you can see our frontlines are ENORMOUS and there’s plenty of places to support.

http://www.twstats.com/en61/index.p...&zoom=100&centrex=500&centrey=500&fill=000000

Even though we’re fighting the whole world by ourself (Yes we do have smurfs. Let me show you their caps against all the tribes.

TIMEFRAME FOREVER.

Smurfs vs HATE. = 7 - 33
Smurfs vs .HATE = 18 - 6
Smurfs vs SIC = 63 - 21
Smurfs vs Play = 75 - 158
Smurfs vs .U.C. = 104 - 95

And yes, they’re supporting us. But that’s the part of having an alliance. You help each other out.

To those of you who says ZOMBIE isn’t good enough, read this post 4-5 times and I am sure that you at some point will understand. We’re here to win, try to stop us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107525

SIC war.
For the northern members, that’s too far away from the front to send nobles we have these feeding tribes like SIC, U.C, RP, M.D, TLWC etcetc. If there’s a declaration between the tribes, there’s a war. I guess that’s why they invented the declaration system?

I agree with you when you said "If theres a declaration between the tribes, theres a war." Although thats not entirely true. If you look at stats between Zombie and the other tribes (SIC, U.C, M.D, RP etc) you'll notice that Zombie isn't making an effort with them. Why waste a lot of nukes, and with morale its even worse. Zombie know that those tribes do not pose as threat in any way.

Deleted User - 10770065

I agree with you when you said "If theres a declaration between the tribes, theres a war." Although thats not entirely true. If you look at stats between Zombie and the other tribes (SIC, U.C, M.D, RP etc) you'll notice that Zombie isn't making an effort with them. Why waste a lot of nukes, and with morale its even worse. Zombie know that those tribes do not pose as threat in any way.

Sure, so just let them do their own thing on us and not do anything about it. No one has even claimed that we've even used a lot of nukes? So I don't know where you got that from. All really that is been happening is that they're attacking our members daily, especially U.C, and they have to be sorted out.

drbad

I was walking through the fields the other day , when out of the ground came a muddy decaying hand, it gripped so tightly around my ankle i could not escape, before i knew it i engulfed by several more hands pulling me down to the depths of hell, as i gazed up i saw the Leader of these vile creatures and knew then i would not see daylight again as my ravaged blood stained body was now a vessel for zombie to bring down more victims ..............

Oh his back Jack the ripper

DeletedUser

I don't care what's been posted.

Thank you HATE for giving me my thousandth village.

AS WELL AS

Current records
Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker today (1.038.089 units)!
Keep this record until midnight to get the award!
Plunderer of the day
You plundered the most villages in this world today (339 villages)!

DeletedUser

I don't care what's been posted.

Thank you HATE for giving me my thousandth village.

AS WELL AS

Current records
Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker today (1.038.089 units)!
Plunderer of the day
You plundered the most villages in this world today (339 villages)!

you suck , you a damn haxor, the games fixed, i only got 900k today, damn people not stacking enough, it sucks when will people realise defence is good for our oda, next time can i request hate put in more defence i want a million in oda in a day too

Deleted User - 10770065

and waiting...and waiting

I hope the wait was worth it ;)

Side 1:
Tribes: ZOMBIE
Side 2:
Tribes: HATE., .HATE

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 244
Side 2: 137
Difference: 107

chart

Side 1: 140
Side 2: 12
Difference: 128

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,226,398
Side 2: 1,260,202
Difference: 966,196

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,316,854
Side 2: 110,829
Difference: 1,206,025

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

drbad

arshdc ZOMBIE

more nobles needed i have been so kindly gifted by inactives of PLAY and HATE they just hand me them without me even nuking them, cheers my dear friend and closest friend john you will be missed :)))))))))))

DeletedUser

i dont like taking any villa without a fight, i prefer to walk through the blood of my enemy into my new village, on the way possibly pillage a little and definately lots of raping for my boys

DeletedUser

yea we definatly turned the south around

these are stats from the players in k75/65 (Main Players)

Side 1:
Players: Glass O Water, saphrax, rimmednoob, Lucaya
Side 2:
Tribes: Hate, HATE.

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 82
Side 2: 267
Difference: 185

chart

Side 1: 78
Side 2: 0
Difference: 78

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 762,458
Side 2: 2,433,557
Difference: 1,671,099

chart

Side 1: 724,734
Side 2: 0
Difference: 724,734

chart

drbad

Yes i just keep them focused on me, and you guys/girls noble away at your hearts content @-)

DeletedUser98503

Side 1:
Tribes: HATE., .HATE
Side 2:
Tribes: ZOMBIE

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 255
Difference: 238

chart