Top 5 Influential People to W56

DeletedUser

I thought I take some of the heat off of the other thread and throw some on here. This is a thread dedicated to the people who you think were the most influential in the world up to this point. This can be personal influence or world influence. I would like to keep it to players who are still playing currently. We can all go on for days about people who used to play the world. I will start I guess

1. Ralyn Longs - Ralyn has led the worlds superpower for a long time. His influence on the world is obvious. His war declarations are legendary and memorable. I don't think you can ask a player past or present and his name wont be on the list. He has impacted wars, alliances, and everything to do with old tribes diplomacy. His motivational skills to get others to fight is unparalleled.

2. BigJay - As inactive as this account is or has been its world influence can not be looked over. Wars and fighting has followed this account since day 1. His main stay at the top of the leaders in points and OD is a feat. His influence on the western world shaped it from day 1. He had a large group of loyal fighters who followed in his steps. He forced numerous wars in mid game as well.

3. Grand Poohbah - The rise of the peasants is what you could call -MM- We all know the story and feats his tribe has accomplished. From rags to riches. Poohbah has brought a very loyal following and added to it during world 56. Anyone who does not know who GP is, does not play this world. His skills and abilities are in there own right great, but his leadership skills is his best quality. He also has the most controversial move ever made on this world. The disband alone earned him a spot on this list in my views.

4. Tazecca - Even on his one month neutral Love seeking adventure he was still influential in my eyes. Before that his list of tribes is not long, but the power of the tribes at the time is whats striking. Old - MoM - W2V All powers of there time on the world when Tazecca was in the tribe. This could attest to Tazecca and his strength. Tazecca has built personal relationships and influenced the world from day 1.

5. Majestic Manta - Im going to catch flak for this. He has the most post on the externals. His influence in game has more to do with the shaping of the world through being in leadership then it does fighting. His external persona is the greatest on w56. (Such a sass) Most players in this world NOT in your tribe hate you. That influence speaks in itself.

Honorable mention : choco - bella - oldman

DeletedUser95593

1. PodsAceII - Never seen someone so terrible at this game make it so far and so big. He makes up for a lack of war conquers with an impressive amount of barb nobling, 1k+ in fact. Ran from countless failing tribes, sticking with his current one, maybe his ways have changed? Or he just has nowhere to go...

Will finish my list off when I can be bothered, don't hold your breath.

DeletedUser100410

An honorable mention is not enough for Choco, he needs to be in that list.

Take away Majestic Manta, he changes account like his own underware.

DeletedUser

When it comes to most influential players, I believe it's fair to list all whose actions most significantly helped accellerate the W2V victory:

1. Ralyn Longs
2. Sempronius
3. Dark Huntress
4. Grand Poobah
5. Niyah

DeletedUser

1. Muldeh - Created MoM who arguably has had the largest effect on all tribes diplomacy throughout this world. Without him, w56 would not be the W56 we know. Although he wasn't duke for long, the tribe he created was the centre of attention for at least half this world thus far. I know it would seem biased me putting this rank 1, but i am sure people regardless for the peevs you have against MoM,must concede that MoM has probably influenced the most tribes diplomatically. Whether it be the early hug fest and subsequent ganks due to it, or the later poor diplomacy leading to the finale, it is all traced back to Muldeh. Thats right Muldie, Its your fault.

2. Rukoh - Although there are many faces behind the overall diplomatic decisions made by W2V, (Dragoulya and Manta im looking at you :p) Rukoh has been the implementer and constructor of everything. I would argue where Muldeh shaped alot of the early world, Rukoh and the men behind him have adjusted a lot of the later. I never truly felt the wars with Farma, and Old ever influenced the world massively, as MoM would have beaten those tribes regardless. But from then on, W2V certainly influenced the world far greater. Partly the reason Muldeh is one, is simply because it would be impossible to suggest what the influence of W2V (or MM or any other tribe for that matter) would have been without him.

3. Big Jay - Throughout the majority of this world (the only exception being now) Jay has been the king pin if you like of the west. I would argue that his actions have never been quite so dramatic or influential on as larger scale as the two above, but as a whole cumulative effect, the entire west would not be structured in the manor it is without him and indeed is probably the player who despite being absent now, has influenced the world for the longest period of time.

4. Bella. I wouldn't say she has been the direct cause for alot of diplomacy of MM, I feel that was also shared by Zurtle + Council. The reason I would pivot Bella over GP tho, is simply the friendships she has created over this world which have indirectly influenced this world. I wasn't friends with her until well into the latter stages of this world, but from earlier on it was hard to find someone who wasn't. From the outcome of the T collapse, to the early molding of MM alot of different events have been influenced by her in some shape or form.

5. - Can't come up with a 5th. Although I know of many more influencial characters on this world, from GP to Semp, From Carlini to Podsace, it all becomes to closely matched to differenciate.

Special Mention: Tazecca. Reason He is not in the list above:
A) It be too obvious given our bromance
B) Because he has not influenced this world anywhere near as much as people think. Colby is right in that he has been part of a lot of the largest + Influential tribes in this world, and to an extent has influenced this world a certain amount mainly though his departures. If people bloody well listened to him this world would have been a hell of a lot different and saved alot of heartache. So no. No prize for Taz cus he doesn't deserve it. Do not give him a cookie.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Number One : Zuttle. The guy who pressed the red world war 3 button. The end game is surely where its all at. To crown the champions of a world. A pivotal action.

Number Two : Rukoh has been a steady influence from start to finish.

Number Three : Quite a few in MoM before they quit for fresher pastures.

Number Four : The head guy in Sheep was quite an influence for the small time he was here. God knows how the north east would have shape up without him.

Number Five : Our friendly moderator who has kept this place in check.

Note, my opinion is based only on my experience. I hold no responsibility for any errors or omissions.

DeletedUser104264

Number One : Zuttle. The guy who pressed the red world war 3 button. The end game is surely where its all at. To crown the champions of a world. A pivotal action.

Number Two : Rukoh has been a steady influence from start to finish.

Number Three : Quite a few in MoM before they quit for fresher pastures.

Number Four : The head guy in Sheep was quite an influence for the small time he was here. God knows how the north east would have shape up without him.

Number Five : Our friendly moderator who has kept this place in check.

Note, my opinion is based only on my experience. I hold no responsibility for any errors or omissions.

You guys have this all wrong. The most influential people in this world are not playing on the world at all, they are our spouses/significant others that are putting up with the demands of this game ...

DeletedUser

You guys have this all wrong. The most influential people in this world are not playing on the world at all, they are our spouses/significant others that are putting up with the demands of this game ...

Your not in the wrong tho state your case?

How, why where and when?

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This is hard to try and do because with the exception of Poohbah most people's top 5 have been very active members of the world. However for the game to reach the situation it now finds itself in has been influenced by a select few.

1- Muldie, for the same reasons as willyweed. Again it may seem biased but for a tribe to go diagonally in the core they where bound to effect the rest of the world. Love them or loath them MoM have done just that, that is not to say W2V have not done the same but I think most will agree early game MoM had a lot more influence than W2V, and that is where IMO this world began to take its diplomatic shape.

2- Rukoh, without a shadow of a doubt W2V have had a influential effect on where this world currently finds itself, and although one should not give all the credit to Rukoh, he was the face of W2V for so long, he took the brunt of the abuse so should get the brunt of the credit when it is due.

3- The leader of OLD (forget his name) had they declared on MoM earlier or declared on W2V then the east would look one hell of a lot different. they where a massive force that could easily changed the world and had some well known big players but failure to act quickly enough was their main demise. (Giving MoM time to make peace with RW/ allowing W2V to grow)

4- The leader of [T], I don't think it was NWG, just before the gangbang of MoM. I think this was the influential moment in W56. As after this war W2V arose as the major power -MM- where seen as a force to be reckoned with and MoM where no longer the power of old. The world truly began on the path where it now finds itself. However had [T] not declared on MoM and declared on the W2V -MM- alliance things could have been a whole lot different. They may not be but I don't think there is any denying this was a big moment.

5- Xshazard, we all know his name and is teh best leader der is so whatevaz.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wow,You defeated Zurtle and Bella thats an awesome feat....Good job Guys!

If You fought this guys on world 18 it will be real different..

DeletedUser

Wow,You defeated Zurtle and Bella thats an awesome feat....Good job Guys!

If You fought this guys on world 18 it will be real different..

Not yet, and what is your second opinion based on seeing as you probably don't know anyone fighting against them?

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Meh, skilled players are out there depending on the situation on how it happened skill wise there are players who can't evolve on situations in different conditions on certain worlds...Besides is not about the basic skill or top ranked skills of the individual player its all about the tribe....