w65 Auto Updating Maps by Nickjer

DeletedUser70241

Quit the spam or I'll have this relocked people.

Can I just say; i really don't see why this is such an issue ><

Just dont read the thread and only look at PM's? I thought that was the rule anyways.

The fact that the forum is active is great, never seen a world like it in along time.

This thread is not being spammed as much as most, and even then its mostly fun to read rather then boring nothing for days on end like on most worlds.

DeletedUser

Any Idea when the maps will be back running? Miss seeing them. :icon_cry:

Repinski

Unlike most map mods, I subscribe to these threads so people can just post their map issues in here instead of PMing me. I get a lot of pms not related to the maps as is so it's easier for me to just monitor these threads and so when it's spammed, I end up wasting my time reading them thinking someone needs an update.

As for when the maps will be back, sorry no, I have no idea. It's on Nickjer's end.

shagohad

Cry a little more, im sure someone will care.

No tears here at all... Freedom of speech. Now if youd like i can get you a blind fold or direct you to the ignore button so you dont have to look at my lil old posts ;)

DeletedUser91224

Dang. It will be a shame if we lose these maps. They've influenced my leadership decisions, and enhanced my gameplay. I know there are other maps, but these are very convenient. Hope everything gets cleared up soon!

DeletedUser

Unlike most map mods, I subscribe to these threads so people can just post their map issues in here instead of PMing me. I get a lot of pms not related to the maps as is so it's easier for me to just monitor these threads and so when it's spammed, I end up wasting my time reading them thinking someone needs an update.

As for when the maps will be back, sorry no, I have no idea. It's on Nickjer's end.
I found this for those who cant read 3-4 posts up.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yarr and DRUNKS are the same as Yarr and arg, the difference was no one was online with invites privs that was in arg
So they invited them to slurp instead, who are now replacing arg

If arg was family (that they was) then DRUNKS is also defiantly family they are even going to have the same leadership

[25/01/2013 04:25:47] Godliss: um ok wellit can't be arg then
[25/01/2013 04:25:54] Godliss: cause you can't have 2 with the same name

Last edited:

shagohad

Wibble WobbleProperties
Tribe name: Wibble Wobble
Tag: WW2
Number of members: 5
Points of the best 40 players 3.386.096
Total points: 3.386.096
Average points: 677.219
Opponents defeated: 2.513 (304.)

a big wobbly family

DeletedUser97878

Yeah they put there internals in another tribe :icon_redface: can't see it as a wobbly family (although agreed they should be put as same on the map)

DeletedUser

Could we put DRUNKS, Wobble, WW2 as a family please? Want to see how big this hug fest has got.....

Repinski

​I'm going to need a quick update on world politics before I can toss Drunks as their family also. WW2 is being added now.

EDIT: Scratch that, Nickjer's site isn't acknowledging the existence of WW2 or DRUNKS.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

​I'm going to need a quick update on world politics before I can toss Drunks as their family also. WW2 is being added now.

EDIT: Scratch that, Nickjer's site isn't acknowledging the existence of WW2 or DRUNKS.

I can confirm that WW2 is a wobbe holding tribe, so by definition a family wing.

Drunks however is not, and has no leadership affiliation. They are a separate tribe with the old leadership of SLURP! at their head and they recruited all the active accounts left over from the Yarr collapse.

Sceptical was not in touch with the true political situation.