AAA opens fire on Judges?

DeletedUser7158

Personally I'm impressed that AAA have managed to assemble all of the awful PnP posters in one place.

DeletedUser

Personally I'm impressed that AAA have managed to assemble all of the awful PnP posters in one place.

Agreed, and since when did the ex-apathy guys ever show they were awful?

If my memory serves, they managed to hold a tribe at 4 times their size to a lead of what 1 conquer? Maybe 2? OMG they must be crap!

DeletedUser

Well as far as I know, they disrespect the NAP because they want to be the sole ruler of K66, while you guys were taking a small chip in the corner... Like I said, their continent dominance obsession will make them blind for anything and everything else that's going on.

Well personally I dont think D Amnell was a major breach of the NAP due to the fact majority of his villages were away from TB! frontlines, while only 3 were in amongst TB! villages. We could of let TB! noble them, however the war would have eventuated anyway due to the positioning of the tribes and tensions being tight for a long time. So personally heart I don't think you should comment on things that you have had no part in for a long time.

Your lack of knowledge about the tribe since your departure is shown by the fact that you made this thread 3 days after the termination of the NAP.

DeletedUser108811

yeah, it wont be much longer

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: AAA
Side 2:
Tribes: Judges

Timeframe: 26/01/2013 00:00:00 to 02/02/2013 23:26:43

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,307
Side 2: 340
Difference: 967

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 88
Side 2: 4
Difference: 84

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 9,018,477
Side 2: 1,848,673
Difference: 7,169,804

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 840,163
Side 2: 35,479
Difference: 804,684

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser109645

being a long time tw player.. im not really impressed by anything atm, i am certainly looking forward to some actual war kinda thing..

u know where people actually go to war, send nukes, nobles and what have u. dont hug, talk crap, show some grit. id lump the whole lot of u normal posters here as folks that like to hear themselves talk. For gods sake can u just pick a side, talk some crap, send some nukes and lets just get it on.

DeletedUser

Yeah, merging really does really kill anyone's interest in the world.

DeletedUser

Right? That's exactly how I felt when your tribe (TB!) took in RimJob and S+D! Just killed all the interest :icon_cry:.

DeletedUser

Exactly.

But in all seriousness, we are talking about merges on a different scale here.

DeletedUser

I trust the whole 'appeal to hypocrisy to avoid focusing on the actual point' is still working out well for ya Or-el? ;)

DeletedUser

Just One thing to say here is that you are spoiling your own image here as you have recruited a whole tribe of noobs that ran away after boasting about how great warriors they were, which were fighting AAA and after losing and seeing that there is no chance they can live on this world they ran for the sake of survival, which they hap openly said that they were not here to win but to enjoy, so please don't for god sake comment about any other tribes recruitment.

They were losing? Check the war stats and tell me if a couple of conquers ahead means losing. Also considering that AAA was 4 times their size they better be losing. AAA hasn't fought a real war pretty much the entire world. Wobble has been at war almost non stop, and everything we have done so far has worked in our favor. I doubt we would have taken in that group of players if we didn't think it would make us better. And they are a very skilled group of players.

DeletedUser

I trust the whole 'appeal to hypocrisy to avoid focusing on the actual point' is still working out well for ya Or-el? ;)

Almost as well as you!

Speaking of not focusing on the actual point:

Talking about a Wobble - Yarr merge taking interest from all threads on the AAA war on Judges thread seems to be serving you well.

I trust the whole "ad hominem to avoid focusing on the actual point" is working in your favor then, eh Nadir? Or is it a red herring? Or maybe it's a false analogy? Could be any!

Don't get mad when someone beats you at your own game :icon_wink:.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your lack of knowledge about the tribe since your departure is shown by the fact that you made this thread 3 days after the termination of the NAP.

Yeah it's sad I know, I only log into these forums once or twice a week to check back how this world is doing.

DeletedUser

Talking about a Wobble - Yarr merge taking interest from all threads on the AAA war on Judges thread seems to be serving you well.

The Grand Merge resulting in about 3 posts on the main forum on the 2nd February. Why? Not because of the merge directly, but because the merge ended one of the world's most enjoyable wars to discuss.

Fortunately another has kicked off elsewhere and the post count has gone right back up.

I trust the whole "ad hominem to avoid focusing on the actual point" is working in your favor then, eh Nadir? Or is it a red herring? Or maybe it's a false analogy? Could be any!

Don't get mad when someone beats you at your own game :icon_wink:.

I think you need to pick one and back it up with a reason, because I don't see myself having yet used one of them yet. Perhaps you're confusing yourself Or-el?

Oh, and don't worry. I'm not mad. I haven't been beaten yet. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The Grand Merge resulting in about 3 posts on the main forum on the 2nd February. Why? Not because of the merge directly, but because the merge ended one of the world's most enjoyable wars to discuss.

Fortunately another has kicked off elsewhere and the post count has gone right back up.

Enjoyable? Everyone was complaining about it. The discussion ended after the war ending. But is that causation? I think not. Why? Because I myself was arguing with a AAA member after the war ended, about the merge. And about AAA.

The thread went quiet for the simple reason that it went quiet. People had more to do in-game to prepare for the next war, which was already going to happen imminently before the merge. The merge was heading it off. It wasn't quiet because of some merge, but because people weren't bored enough to bother posting with me, because they had more to do in-game, not less.

I think you need to pick one and back it up with a reason, because I don't see myself having yet used one of them yet. Perhaps you're confusing yourself Or-el?

Oh, and don't worry. I'm not mad. I haven't been beaten yet. :icon_wink:

You said:
Don't worry Shagohad. Towel's statements are so full of shit that it's getting boring proving him wrong.

(This excepting all the ad hominem aimed at Wobble that goes on in skype, of course :icon_wink:).

You said:

Instead of answering the posts I was making, you went told me that I wasn't focusing on the actual point...a point that is not the actual point of the thread anyways. Red herring; distraction. This is besides the red herring of blaming a merge for dragging posts down when the actual timeline doesn't correspond with your evidence. Though I suppose that could also be distorting the facts :icon_wink:.

You said:
Yeah, merging really does really kill anyone's interest in the world.

This one's an overgeneralization, not a false analogy. Whoops. 3/4 on the fallacies, I guess :icon_wink:.

Heck, even one proves my point. You're being wishy-washy all over the place, and don't back up what you say, you just assume everyone will believe that a merge killed the forums when it really...didn't.

Game over. Again. I could call you on fallacies all day, and bring up posts from all over the place, but it's not really worth making the point any further :icon_wink:.

Speaking of game over, has Judges disbanded yet?

Last edited by a moderator: