Judges' Judgment Day

DeletedUser

Nice job by TB! They are eating their way quickly through Judges and their latest acquisitions will definitely aid them in this. However, they need to be careful with some drunken wobbles to the west given their recruitment.

PS: I'm not in Wobble, so not a threat from me :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

I love how TB slams others for merges and then they just did a massive merge themselves. I await the reasoning(read excuses) they give for this merge. To be quite honest idc about them merging but since they are slamming other tribes over it.

DeletedUser

It's "not a merge, it's recruitment".

Cause electricool feels he can make up the rules as far as what a merge is. Even when he calls it a merge right before saying it isn't one. Then he complains that others do it, then he complains that he did it cause others did, and then he forgets that he said he never would, so he just says "never mind it's recruitment".

There, I summarized for you exactly what happens when electricool comes up with reasons for it. Already asked him to explain himself over skype, so I already see it coming.

Pretty much all you need to know is that he not only contradicted himself by merging and will likely contradict himself if he tries to justify it, but that he just proved my point; merges don't kill interest. I can say that, because I'm pretty sure the world just got a bit more interesting. Thank you electricool for proving my points (all of them, really), and good night :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

TB! recruited a handful of players from wobble and drunks.... How is that possibly a merge? Its not like wobble allowed TB! to take them or that 75% of wobbles tribe went into TB!....

Wobble took in pretty much every player from yarr, in either wobble or DRUNKS (deny it all you want they are pretty much part of the wobble family). Then there were a couple who went to TM who seem to be linked to wobble in some aspect.

The difference between these two situations are huge, and yet most of you see a single player change tribes and cry merge.

DeletedUser91224

TB! recruited a handful of players from wobble and drunks.... How is that possibly a merge? Its not like wobble allowed TB! to take them or that 75% of wobbles tribe went into TB!....

Wobble took in pretty much every player from yarr, in either wobble or DRUNKS (deny it all you want they are pretty much part of the wobble family). Then there were a couple who went to TM who seem to be linked to wobble in some aspect.

The difference between these two situations are huge, and yet most of you see a single player change tribes and cry merge.

+1

DeletedUser

You miss the part where TM merged into TB?

DeletedUser

You miss the part where TM merged into TB?

Yes I actually sort of did, sorry am a bit tired due to work. However the rest of my point still stands.

Pretty much the players coming to TB! was not mutual from both tribes, while the yarr/wobble thing was mutual.

DeletedUser

Excuse me if i'm wrong, but i thought the main point we were trying to get across was that we won't go to war with a tribe, and then decide, oh hey we'll just merge half their members in to us in order to end the war. We didn't do that at all, you're acting like we recruited tons of members from one tribe that we were battling... We recruited members from a bunch of different tribes as you can see, and besides Judges, we are not at war/attacking any of them right now. So how does that constitute a merger? Taking members from a bunch of different tribes is recruiting, not merging. Merging is when one tribe takes the vast majority of itself and goes into another tribe. This is also usually done towards the end of a war between those tribes in order to conserve their troops and make themselves better as a whole. We did not do this.. Easy as that. Sure you can say TM "merged" into us, but its not like we took 20 of their members in, they were a very small tribe (membership wise) to begin with, made up of good members that were looking for a good tribe. So say what you will, either way what Wobble did with Yarr was a clear cut merger that was done to end a war that should have gone on for a much longer period of time. A lot of people from both sides and on the outside were very disappointed with how things were handled as you can see. Don't try to blame us for taking in great members from a bunch of different tribes, because Yarr and Wobble decided to attempt to make this world into tribal hugs.

DeletedUser

Sure merges are boring. I still stand by that.

But I never called them unstrategic.

DeletedUser

This is a double post, but another thing. Ever since i started reading these forums all i've seen is people bad mouthing TB!. OH theyre a bad tribe, they don't know what theyre doing, they don't fight anyone, they just sit back and relax. Well we finally went to war with a top 10, we're destroying them (yes the war isn't near me i dont have a lot to do with it offense wise, but still). Now you're trying to complain because we took in some strong members from people we're not even fighting? Get over yourself, we don't care what you think. We are here to win this world, do it respectably, and play as one tribe. We've been doing that, so jump off you're high horse, stop attempting to put TB! down, and just watch how things play out. I know we've surprised a lot of people already. Being the underdog is always fun ;)

DeletedUser

electricool admitted it was a merge. It wasn't a single player; it was a single one from Wobble and 11 from TM, as well as more from other areas all at once. So many that TB! had to drop tons of members to accommodate all the new ones. There was a merge, which you admit to below:

Yes I actually sort of did, sorry am a bit tired due to work. However the rest of my point still stands.

Pretty much the players coming to TB! was not mutual from both tribes, while the yarr/wobble thing was mutual.

Clearly the move to Wobble was not mutual, or some of the players who joined Wobble wouldn't have left for TB!, nor would the players who joined DRUNKS (which you claim is Wobble's family anyways). So that point is wrong. If anything, Wobble had less of a merge given that they warred Yarr first; TB! didn't war these players and win, so to speak. So no, you're not right and your point doesn't still stand.

Sure merges are boring. I still stand by that.

But I never called them unstrategic.

Yeah:

You said:
We went from an awesome period with everyone at war with each other, to everyone merging. W65, why do you disappoint me?

I wonder why it does disappoint you! Still, I'm glad to know that when you went from this:

You said:
[1/28/13 11:35:44 AM] electricool (Nadir): tw has got so lame now
[1/28/13 11:36:02 AM] electricool (Nadir): At least TB! will never give into to merges (smirk)

And this:

[1/30/13 12:11:07 PM] electricool (Nadir): My tribe has never merged

To acknowledging that merges are not necessarily bad, that you've merged at least twice in the past, and that you've merged again. All after a little discussion with me about it. I'm so flattered :icon_redface:.

This is a double post, but another thing. Ever since i started reading these forums all i've seen is people bad mouthing TB!. OH theyre a bad tribe, they don't know what theyre doing, they don't fight anyone, they just sit back and relax. Well we finally went to war with a top 10, we're destroying them (yes the war isn't near me i dont have a lot to do with it offense wise, but still). Now you're trying to complain because we took in some strong members from people we're not even fighting? Get over yourself, we don't care what you think. We are here to win this world, do it respectably, and play as one tribe. We've been doing that, so jump off you're high horse, stop attempting to put TB! down, and just watch how things play out. I know we've surprised a lot of people already. Being the underdog is always fun ;)

Did you start reading the forum 10 minutes ago, or what? Seriously? Lol. Who's been insulting TB! all world long? Talk about paranoia :icon_wink:.

And I did laugh at the bold.

DeletedUser

electricool admitted it was a merge. It wasn't a single player; it was a single one from Wobble and 11 from TM, as well as more from other areas all at once. So many that TB! had to drop tons of members to accommodate all the new ones. There was a merge, which you admit to below:

TM was a 'merge'. I'll admit that much. Not the rest however.

Clearly the move to Wobble was not mutual, or some of the players who joined Wobble wouldn't have left for TB!, nor would the players who joined DRUNKS (which you claim is Wobble's family anyways). So that point is wrong. If anything, Wobble had less of a merge given that they warred Yarr first; TB! didn't war these players and win, so to speak. So no, you're not right and your point doesn't still stand.

Except you missed his point. The wobble/drunks players was not arranged mutually by their leaders, except it was in the case of Wobbble/Yarr

Yeah:

I wonder why it does disappoint you! Still, I'm glad to know that when you went from this:

And this:

To acknowledging that merges are not necessarily bad, that you've merged at least twice in the past, and that you've merged again. All after a little discussion with me about it. I'm so flattered :icon_redface:.

Again, I never said they were not strategic in certain cases. Apathy/SVG/TM merges were strategic and I've said that several times. Yarr/Wobble merge however was not strategic. Don't make it out like I've contradicted myself when I haven't.

Did you start reading the forum 10 minutes ago, or what? Seriously? Lol. Who's been insulting TB! all world long? Talk about paranoia :icon_wink:.

Or perhaps the fact that you've been on these forums for only a few moths means you don't know what people have been saying. Please allow me to demonstrate:

TB!: ... Seen much of the same said about them: "bloody useless" basically comes to mind, as well as summarizes many others voice on the subject.

TB has proven itself to be shit time after time.. People leaving and quitting.
I never really expected a tribe thats based upon their leader "betraying" them to survive for long anyways. If the foundation of your tribe is based on inexperienced leaders and players, I don't see a future.

TB! - Definitely don't have a future in this world. ... They're future food.

I could carry on, but I think I've made my point.

DeletedUser

TM was a 'merge'. I'll admit that much. Not the rest however.

Moving on.

Except you missed his point. The wobble/drunks players was not arranged mutually by their leaders, except it was in the case of Wobbble/Yarr

And? Being arranged mutually after a war is recruitment, being arranged without one is a merge. You can try to spin it and switch it, but you've been proven wrong enough times already.

Again, I never said they were not strategic in certain cases. Apathy/SVG/TM merges were strategic and I've said that several times. Yarr/Wobble merge however was not strategic. Don't make it out like I've contradicted myself when I haven't.

So..."TB! will never give in to merges" wasn't contradicted when you merged? Lol.

And you were proven wrong already about how TB! never merged (even prior to this).

Or perhaps the fact that you've been on these forums for only a few moths means you don't know what people have been saying. Please allow me to demonstrate:

So your argument is that I haven't been around long enough to know anything? From someone who said that Towel's posts were wrong because specifically his wording of "the first 10 posts" was wrong about shagohad, you sure seem willing to fall into the same trap.

If we can use your logic regarding your post on Towel being wrong, then let me point out this:

breusch said:
This is a double post, but another thing. Ever since i started reading these forums all i've seen is people bad mouthing TB!.

Read

This breusch guy comes on the forum, says all he's seen is people bad-mouthing TB!, I use your logic, the same logic you used to criticize Towel to prove him wrong, and you come on and quote a post from December 8th (2 months ago), January 3rd (1 month ago), and January 4th (1 month ago)?

I just showed you a post from less than 15 hours ago that was praising TB!, and you decided that because breusch is your member, you have to agree with him that all people do is badmouth TB!. Well well, this is some interesting contradicting you've gotten yourself into. Oh, and yes; I do read forum histories.

Perhaps it's because you choose to be blind due to it being your member, but allow me to demonstrate:

This war has gone very well for TB! :D WOO

at least they are going on good

Congrats to TB for doing so well thus far.

I'm surprised that - as it appears they can fight, they chose to go for Judges and not hit Yarr on a second front.

Agree on every point apart from the last one, my money is on TB!

Good luck to both sides! Looks like it will be a fun war.

Personally, I like those TB! guys, so I'll put my "money" on TB!

Hey look, I guess I don't have to be on the forums for more than a few months to know that not everyone has criticized TB!. In fact, not even the majority necessarily have. Though if you wanna count them up, go for it.

I'll ask again, breusch. When did you start reading the forums, if you think that the guy who posted on the same page not far above you wasn't supporting TB!, and if all you see is hate for TB!?

Last edited by a moderator:

arabela

u6s5l. ...are u playing this world? i am wondering what is your ign, if u can say it.

DeletedUser

And? Being arranged mutually after a war is recruitment, being arranged without one is a merge. You can try to spin it and switch it, but you've been proven wrong enough times already.

Ah, now you're trying to make up the definition of a merge. I never realised that a war was part of it's definition.

So..."TB! will never give in to merges" wasn't contradicted when you merged? Lol.

Followed by a sarcastic smirk.

Honestly or-el, getting a bit annoyed that you're quoting comments on Skype I only gave to my most trusted friends. I usually have a boundary never to use Skype quotes on the PnP, but I guess we don't share that principle. Well, I guess I know who not to talk to freely next time.

And you were proven wrong already about how TB! never merged (even prior to this).

Pfft, I wasn't even in leadership then. I got my history wrong, so what?

So your argument is that I haven't been around long enough to know anything? From someone who said that Towel's posts were wrong because specifically his wording of "the first 10 posts" was wrong about shagohad, you sure seem willing to fall into the same trap.

If we can use your logic regarding your post on Towel being wrong, then let me point out this:

I didn't say say you knew nothing, I only said that you probably missed the comments in the past about TB! basically being shit. You said no one has been insluting TB! all world long, when many in fact have been doing so for the majority of the world.

This breusch guy comes on the forum, says all he's seen is people bad-mouthing TB!, I use your logic, the same logic you used to criticize Towel to prove him wrong, and you come on and quote a post from December 8th (2 months ago), January 3rd (1 month ago), and January 4th (1 month ago)?

Incorrect. He said since he came on all he's seen is people bad mouthing TB!. Which is correct. Even that 15 hour post of yours was actually done by a TB! member.

I just showed you a post from less than 15 hours ago that was praising TB!, and you decided that because breusch is your member, you have to agree with him that all people do is badmouth TB!. Well well, this is some interesting contradicting you've gotten yourself into. Oh, and yes; I do read forum histories.

Perhaps it's because you choose to be blind due to it being your member, but allow me to demonstrate:

Hey look, I guess I don't have to be on the forums for more than a few months to know that not everyone has criticized TB!. In fact, not even the majority necessarily have. Though if you wanna count them up, go for it.

I'll ask again, breusch. When did you start reading the forums, if you think that the guy who posted on the same page not far above you wasn't supporting TB!, and if all you see is hate for TB!?

People who have been watching the PnP for a long time will know that all TB! got was shit until the war with judges got into full swing. Those posted comments in the early war stages praising TB! were from my friends and it wasn't until is was clear we were demoplishing Judges that more neutral posters gave us a bit of credit.

That was short-lived, however, now we are coming under a series of attacks from wobble members for our recruitment changes. I know, it must hurt knowing that your tribe is so full of egos that you can't promote unity of any kind. And your members are leaving for it.

Wobble's unimpressive diplomatic history has also led their allies to doubt them. Breaking your alliances might work in the short-term, but it does catch up with you in the end.

DeletedUser

even though I have left this world a couple of weeks ago, I have been lurking on the forums and read every single post made in w65 forums since then. And to make an unbiased statement: Or-El please get over your egotistical attitude and stop pooping all over everyone's posts!!! People are beginning to dislike you and I even dislike you just reading your posts and not even talking to you at all.

EC seems like a cool guy and is doing right by his tribe!! AAA has a pretty good fighting chance to annihilate wobble, because guess what stating statistics that a war will be won or that a tribe is better for certain reasons won't be that the tribe will win the war or that the tribe is better, because statistically speaking statistics have been proven wrong on numerous occasions.

Also when people write posts that try to be comedial don't be a heartless, soulless person and poop on them because you dont find them funny.

GRRRR!!!!

DeletedUser

u6s5l you have to admit it. We have been flaming you about merges and you didnt see that coming, did you? Nah, never mind we ll put everything in the "merge-metre" and see what it says.

DeletedUser

Ah, now you're trying to make up the definition of a merge. I never realised that a war was part of it's definition.

Says the guy who told me "it's recruitment when I say so and a merge when I say so".

Lol.

Followed by a sarcastic smirk.

Honestly or-el, getting a bit annoyed that you're quoting comments on Skype I only gave to my most trusted friends. I usually have a boundary never to use Skype quotes on the PnP, but I guess we don't share that principle. Well, I guess I know who not to talk to freely next time.

I'm sorry, did you not expect that when you lied you'd be called on it? I've revealed no sensitive or real embarrassing information, which you know I could. My policy is not to release that. Sorry if you're mad that I've chosen to call you on lies you insisted in with me for over a half hour while telling me what I find to be a good way to play isn't. Whoops.

Pfft, I wasn't even in leadership then. I got my history wrong, so what?

First time you said that you weren't leadership after it being brought up. Excuses if I'm a tad skeptical, you having lied and all.

I didn't say say you knew nothing, I only said that you probably missed the comments in the past about TB! basically being shit. You said no one has been insluting TB! all world long, when many in fact have been doing so for the majority of the world.

Incorrect. He said since he came on all he's seen is people bad mouthing TB!. Which is correct. Even that 15 hour post of yours was actually done by a TB! member.

People who have been watching the PnP for a long time will know that all TB! got was shit until the war with judges got into full swing. Those posted comments in the early war stages praising TB! were from my friends and it wasn't until is was clear we were demoplishing Judges that more neutral posters gave us a bit of credit.

That was short-lived, however, now we are coming under a series of attacks from wobble members for our recruitment changes. I know, it must hurt knowing that your tribe is so full of egos that you can't promote unity of any kind. And your members are leaving for it.

No, your royal nitpicker, I said "who has been insulting TB! all world long. I didn't say no one had. I didn't say they didnt get hate, either. And like I said, unless he started reading the forum very recently (I used a hyperbole and said 15 minutes), there's been ample praise of TB! too. It's cool if you wanna pass it off as being the pariah of W65 that makes miraculous wins or whatever, but you sure can't claim players haven't supported you too...even if it was just in the past month.

Wobble's unimpressive diplomatic history has also led their allies to doubt them. Breaking your alliances might work in the short-term, but it does catch up with you in the end.

Kcool.

u6s5l you have to admit it. We have been flaming you about merges and you didnt see that coming, did you? Nah, never mind we ll put everything in the "merge-metre" and see what it says.

Actually I did. But because I didn't want to be biased, I didn't warn wobble. Electricool spent a good month telling everyone the merge wobble and Yarr had would benefit TB! and bring down wobble. Again, not shared because it was sensitive to the world.

Darthmoleman, let me know next time you wanna trade personal insults, speak on behalf of the world that you say dislikes me, and pass judgment without speaking to me. I'll give you more information about me so you can call me some godless heathen while you're at it or something.

DeletedUser

Darthmoleman guy
Or-el is an amazing guy and he is so supportive
never insult my or-el
He is lovely <3