If you can fit your hand up your wife's ******, thats not a good thing

tombstone021 Feb 13,2013 00:56
she loves it

benh7benh7 Feb 13,2013 00:58
how old are you? Are you American?

tombstone021 Feb 13,2013 00:59
does it really matter how old i am ore where i live

benh7benh7 Feb 13,2013 01:00
Just trying to get to know my neighbours better is that such a crime?

tombstone021 Feb 13,2013 01:01
nope not a crime at all just not into giving that info out to people

benh7benh7 Feb 13,2013 01:03
Fair enough what country do you live in though?

benh7benh7 Feb 13,2013 01:03
Im from Manchester

benh7benh7 Feb 13,2013 03:05
member of a bigger tribe and alot of them in are area better watch out :icon_evil: (oops maybe i shouldn't have left that clearing report laying around for someone to find cause someone found it after he joined that bigger tribe and kicked him out):icon_evil:

tombstone021 Feb 13,2013 03:10
not for long most tribes done like refugees

tombstone021 Feb 13,2013 03:18
fair warning you wont get into a tribe that knows your a refugee

benh7benh7 Feb 13,2013 03:36
why are you doing this so i carnt join a tribe :booty::booty::booty::booty::icon_biggrin: (let me see you got what i need)

tombstone021 Feb 13,2013 03:40
if i dont someone else in my tribe will and as you said earlier it is only a game. and for some reason some tribes take it more seriously than others and dont like people joining them for protection from another player

ok so my spelling isn't up to scratch and yes i did edit some of his words due to the age range of the players of TW

Last edited by a moderator:

Kriegselend

Not really funny, but I did enjoy getting a farm and a tribemate out of the mail:

Unknown Feb 13,2013 10:54
Hi,

I'm a 21 year old student from the Netherlands, i read your guild page and i'm intrigued. I have played TW a couple years back and can definitely use some tips and tricks to better my game. In return you get an active guildmember. Let me know what you think.

Regards,

D.

Me Feb 13,2013 11:19
Hello there,

I would be happy to share with you what I may. ^^ However I do plan to play this game at least for a few weeks and you are far too close for comfort (I like to turn every village around me either into a farm or nobling target). It honestly isn't anything personal merely growth (plant two trees right next to eachother both are sapping nutrients from the surrounding area one will die and the other grows).

Would you be interested in restarting in the (tehehe)? I can promise you that proximity to me will not interfere with your safety as I can give you enough to properly beat most opponents around you (though it seems with the new quests innogames has done a fair chunk of that for the first week out of BP). And if you land up in another continent and felt better joining a different tribe I'd understand and still be happy to share what I know. :)

What do you say mate?

Regards,
P

Unknown Feb 13,2013 11:30
Thanks for being so terribly honest. I guess that there can only be 1 alpha tree. I believe it is possible to forfeit this village and start over? If you really think we cant form a "fruitful" (loving the word joke) alliance, just explain to me how to relocate and it is done. Depending on my position I'll consider my offer. Thanks for the quick and honest reply.

Regards,

D.

Me Feb 13,2013 11:37
Haha to be honest I am a nice guy but I'm also selfish I do not like to share in my 15x15. It was a common rule of thumb (back when I played the most) that "elite" premade tribes would stagger themselves out so that they were fairly spread out which allowed them to grow at the most optimal rate. Personally you're a cool guy but sharing the same farming area will simply stagnate both our growth. Basically I'm trying to say it's not an alpha-tree mindset because thats just silly I've never been one to stand on pride :p it's merely sensible that you do not want to share competition in a 15x15 area with allies as the general idea is to wipe out all competition in said area. :D

As for restarting over:

First build 1 level of your timber camp, one level of your clay pit and one level of your iron mine and while the iron mine is training queue up another level of wood camp. Simply put this would help me out as soon as you restart I'll be able to farm your abandoned village asap (it should only take 4 ish minutes to get your lumber camp and clay pit to level 1 if they aren't already).

Then just go to settings > start over > type in password select the direction you wish to start over and it is done. Regardless of where you end up I'll gladly help you out whether you join or not.

Regards,
P

Me Feb 13,2013 11:38
Looking back on my description I guess that is kind of alpha-treeish. Hmmm. xD

Unknown Feb 13,2013 11:40
It's your lucky day, you just made an ally and got a place to farm. Thanks for the heads up. I'll message you from my new location.

D.

Me Feb 13,2013 11:40
Yaaay. <3

Unknown Feb 13,2013 11:42
Timber camp (Level 4)
Clay pit (Level 2)
Iron mine (Level 1)
Warehouse (Level 2)

Me Feb 13,2013 11:43
That is amazingly sexy. *mouth drools*

I knew all those lotto tickets I bought would pay off eventually...

Unknown Feb 13,201311:49
Clay is up to 3 in a couple min, ill reap the reward and relocate.

DeletedUser109800

What a genius.

perfectm4n Feb 13,2013 16:49
can our tribes be allies

Sailanaton Feb 13,2013 17:04
Sure, I just have a couple of conditions before we form our alliance.
1) you restart
2) your tribe disbands
3) David Bowie releases another single, and this time it isn't more depressing than the holocaust.

perfectm4n Feb 13,2013 17:07
no how about a nap

Sailanaton Feb 13,2013 17:09
That's a good idea, I am kind of sleepy

perfectm4n Feb 13,2013 17:10
ok you our tribes have a nap right

Sailanaton Feb 13,2013 17:13
No. No we don't.

perfectm4n Feb 13,2013 17:14
can we have one

Sailanaton Feb 13,2013 17:17
No we can't

DeletedUser108278

lmao i loved "That's a good idea, I am kind of sleepy"

DeletedUser104020

Thanks for posting some good mail conversations im enjoying them its giving me something to read while i wait for stuff in my village.

xDope-veteran

Lol

Hickz on 13.02. at 22:16
You recently joined Elders. I might be able to get you into DurX if you act as DurX spy for the duration of the conflict we have with them.

Hickztoday at 18:15
Spy, interested?

There be fun in it for you! arrrrrrr

Hickz on 13.02. at 22:16
You recently joined Elders. I might be able to get you into DurX if you act as DurX spy for the duration of the conflict we have with them.

Deal?

Hickz on 14.02. at 08:38
That nuke you sent was just an attempt by elders to get you to waste your troops, they knew I was stacked. Spy for us and I promise I won't noble you.

Hickzon 14.02. at 07:29
How would you feel about becoming a spy for Dur

Hickztoday at 16:10
We are in a war at the moment. I know you have defense in your village. If you would send 250/250 or more to Chaos I would make sure DurX leave you alone on K65. We are making the same deal with Wyze who can back us up that we are serious about this.

We are also potentially recruiting more on this K, so this would be a very friendly gesture.

Think about it, but think fast.

-Hickz

Did made me chuckle.

DeletedUser9731

The funnier part is where several of your nukes got wiped by troops that were not even ours.

DeletedUser9731

The all so even funnier part, is you biting like a piranha . Nash nash nash.

How about this one:

xDope-Veteran today at 18:59
Anyone being offered to become a spy by hickz or anyone else from durX please forward them to me.

So far so good people, we have seriously made a dent in a fair few smithys. Setting back their nobling potential quite drastically. (we all know how long smithys take to upgrade.

They are getting desperate, asking us for a NAP, messaging EVERYONE around chaos for support because we cleared his arse along with 6 players worth of support and smashed him down a 1000 points, even trying to get spys.

Do NOT succumb to their trickery. Keep building those nukes and most of all, enjoy this!

Regards,
xDope

1000 points of walls and 2 levels of smithy. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD YOU DID IT! roflmao.

Edit: I did not even notice you lied about us asking you for a NAP hahaha.

Last edited:

DeletedUser98883

How will we survive this terrible onslaught!!! :icon_eek:

xDope-veteran

How about this one:

1000 points of walls and 2 levels of smithy. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD YOU DID IT! roflmao.

Edit: I did not even notice you lied about us asking you for a NAP hahaha.

Forwarding you the in game NAP offer we received from Child in time. As we speak.

Stop acting out as if we have only attacked one player, to lie doesn't become you friend.

Child in time

xDope-veteran, it saddens me to see that the following is apparently me offering a NAP.

xDope-Veteran Feb 14,2013 17:45
Hello there,

Judging by your message to our duke , I'm guessing you would like to resolve this 'skirmish' .

Regards,
xDope

Child in time Feb 14,2013 17:47
Hello xDope,

I realize this is no longer an option. I'm very sorry to hear that, but I understand.

All the best,
Child In Time.

xDope-Veteran Feb 14,2013 18:07
I'm beginning to believe this whole situation is foolish .

Regards,
xDope

Child in time Feb 14,2013 19:16
Oh yes, it's a fool's game, especially because knowing from the start we're farming our nobletrains together - and you guys simply haven't had enough resources coming in to fund those - you're walking into a pit of death.

I tried to stop it, but apparently this can only be resolved via a good ol' fight. Alas then, it's sad but there's no other way. We'll have to avenge our friend Lamentations now I suppose.

All the best,
Child In Time.

xDope-Veteran Feb 14,2013 20:26
Aye that was a good clear. Bless him .

Regards,
xDope

Edit: Yes, I did propose a NAP earlier on, but you and your leaders via lies and trickery manipulated other tribes in the area to provide a set of 6 of your more offensive players with enough support so they couldn't be backtimed, while at the same time pretending we're going to take out another tribe in the area. Then suddenly, we're 'unwilling to cooperate', you guys abandon your policy of remaining a 'selective group of about 30 good players' and recruit 20 new ones to provide more support, then break the NAP and start bashing with 50 vs 6. Real pro.

I never begged for a NAP, I simply expressed my sincere dissappointment in ELDERS' way of handling. Also, I've seen troop counts, and the large majority of the DurX players in K65 have double your troops. Also, your best player Count Doomlord has lost his entire clear. Good hunting :)

Last edited:

xDope-veteran

All you toddlers seem to do is skirt around facts. You messaged our duke TNTman101 about stopping the attacks did you not?

P.S

Allies
GloW terminate
(TWK) terminate
-RiN- terminate
Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
ELDERS terminate
MnM terminate
SAS terminate
Enemies
JOKE terminate

EDIT :- Sorry for the off topic OP. That's my last post.

DeletedUser

Dumongiatoday at 21:56
This was just sad. You shouldnt let him do this type of thing.

teo2952 Feb 15,2013 21:46
Will you join with us in the war against Revolt ?

Dumongia Feb 15,2013 21:54
YES, WAR WARR WAAAR ADD MY TRIBE ASAP!

Are you seruously messaging me this?

You should have atleast started off with a "hello".
Then move on to an introduction of your tribe.
Then maybe after you could tell me about the situation your tribe is in and why it is at war +providing relevent maps.
Then, how about telling me why my tribe should help.

You can't mass invite tribes to your war, thats as nooby as mass inviting palyers to your tribe.

Listen, try again and be more professional and we will see what happends.

I had a good chuckle, I thought you guys would enjoy this too :).

DeletedUser

Stop arguing on the externals. It's not as if you'll do well in this world.

DeletedUser

Arguing about who is in the right in a war on the funny mails thread isn't funny.

I'll edit something funny into this in an hour so it's OT.

DeletedUser

Felt bad after reading he/she is only 9 years old (according to his/her profile)

aucem9000 Feb 17,2013 13:17
why are you attacking me

PNEFOREVER2 Feb 17,2013 13:18
Because my name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

aucem9000 Feb 17,2013 13:20
please stop attacking me

PNEFOREVER2 Feb 17,2013 13:23
No. You are better off restarting as you have been inactive and others are growing rapidly.

aucem9000 Feb 17,2013 13:30
please stop attacking me i will do anything for you if you just dont attack me

PNEFOREVER2 Feb 17,2013 13:31
Will you send me some cheese? I like cheese.

Cheese > cookies.

aucem9000 Feb 17,2013 13:32
how

PNEFOREVER2 Feb 17,2013 13:34
Chuck a few slices of dairylea in an envelope and post it through the letterbox on my wall.

Last edited by a moderator: