what really went down prior to me joining TB! (wobble related)

DeletedUser

This is a pointless thread with just some bitter little girl trying to cause problems, is an eye opener about some people though :)

DeletedUser74275

This is a pointless thread with just some bitter little girl trying to cause problems, is an eye opener about some people though :)

not pointless then is it :lol:

cant believe you called me a girl, thats like reaaaallly offensive. im going to report you

:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser74275

Paolo just spent tons of time making a speech trying to turn Wobble against EOTS...then electricool says WOBBLE are the ones trying to twist things around to get tribemates against each other.

Weird.

12 lines (watch out obama), that may have taken me 3 minutes

compared to the war and peace novels you spout off on here :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

is this eye of the storm? - the master of the entire plan?

i have private mail and skype messages from you dating right up to this conversation. thats why you was [07/02/2013 22:31:55] *** Brett added Eye of the Storm ***

once a duke, always a duke in terms of power and wanting things done their way. Eye of the Storm is the epitome of this. mark my words, he will always have the thought shelved in his nugget to one day break off and try and win the world

EOTS wanted to leave right after acknowleding defeat to wobble as Yarr duke. He were saying all the same things right up to the date of the above document, but kept referring to 'timing'

EOTS can keep fooling people on here, but he played an integral part in the re-formation of Yarr under a different banner, that wouldve happened around now probably. he was the guy telling me who was or wasnt on our side

i can see how sad some of you are by me posting this skype chat, but really it does belong here, as people should know what was said and how unattached some of these players actually were to wobble. maybe something for wobble council to bear in mind :icon_idea:

This is 12 lines? I see your counting is as bad as your attempts to turn people against each other.

Thanks for your ignoring of what I said though :).

DeletedUser75045

in fairness that was 13 lines, and 1 was only 1 word, so basically 12 lines aha but i still agree with you on the other things :p

DeletedUser

Doesn't matter though. As we've both said, there's more to it than how much time he spent...a concept he hasn't grasped among the cherrypicking logical fallacy :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser74275

Doesn't matter though. As we've both said, there's more to it than how much time he spent...a concept he hasn't grasped among the cherrypicking logical fallacy :icon_wink:.

funny thing is mr forum moderator is that i play the game and you merely observe through this messageboard and twstats and then type horseshit through the dictionary that you swallowed. i thought rule no.1 for a forum moderator would to show no bias. i dunno but you do a great job of showing your erection for whoever the main tribes are on a world (world 56 MOM) this world Wobble. i dont know about other worlds but this is beginning to look a little bit sad. like if you support a football team you would support Manchester United or the top NFL/NBA side etc. GO CHAMP! maybe i am way off the mark but you strike me as the type of guy who actually gets off correcting players on here on how to play the game (that you dont even play yourself)

i post facts and stats. the thing i posted actually took place and i have more

i know it will have no bearing on these guys in wobble, nor clear my name from anything that you want to throw on it (traitor, running etc), i just felt the truth should be put out there to the forums.

its all a love hate thing really, orel....will you be my valentine :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I won't bother refuting the silly accusations you've lobbed at me without knowledge of the rules or proof of anything. All I have to say are two equally important things:

1) You never answered the point that you're blatantly trying and failing to turn people while making yourself look bad trying to reveal a truth that no one cares about, and ec complained about wobble "doing the same"...when they didn't.
2) I'm a lakers fan. Always have been always will be. Even when they're losing like this season.

Next time try answering the points, not making baseless accusations and wild assumptions about rules that don't exist and things that don't matter.

No wonder everyone keeps calling your posts whiny...

DeletedUser108883

funny thing is mr forum moderator is that i play the game and you merely observe through this messageboard and twstats and then type horseshit through the dictionary that you swallowed. i thought rule no.1 for a forum moderator would to show no bias. i dunno but you do a great job of showing your erection for whoever the main tribes are on a world (world 56 MOM) this world Wobble. i dont know about other worlds but this is beginning to look a little bit sad. like if you support a football team you would support Manchester United or the top NFL/NBA side etc. GO CHAMP! maybe i am way off the mark but you strike me as the type of guy who actually gets off correcting players on here on how to play the game (that you dont even play yourself)

i post facts and stats. the thing i posted actually took place and i have more

i know it will have no bearing on these guys in wobble, nor clear my name from anything that you want to throw on it (traitor, running etc), i just felt the truth should be put out there to the forums.

its all a love hate thing really, orel....will you be my valentine :icon_redface:

And I suppose your the most experienced player in world 65 right?

If you knew anything about u6s5l. then you wouldn't bother to argue or reply, you will not win.

DeletedUser

Lol acting big time on the externals when being destroyed in game, classic noob.

DeletedUser

Don't ruin my fun, let him continue embarrassing himself.

And I never said I don't play the game. Only don't play 65. But again, that's what happens when you're silly and make assumptions!

DeletedUser74275

im not being destroyed in game per see though am i?

haha

nearly all of wobble lobbing nukes at me and its still not an easy ride despite me losing my co player and having long periods without an account sitter

id say im doing alright :D

DeletedUser

im not being destroyed in game per see though am i?

haha

nearly all of wobble lobbing nukes at me and its still not an easy ride despite me losing my co player and having long periods without an account sitter

id say im doing alright :D

sure your not [spoil]Side 1:
Players: Paolo83
Side 2:
Tribes: Wobble

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 37
Difference: 28

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 64,138
Side 2: 341,529
Difference: 277,391

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Once more skating the points I make to respond to something irrelevant. But I'll humor you this time.

Youre down 27 villages with no sign of slowing down. This 27 village number was over the past 48 hours. You gained 7mil ODD.

Generally a nuke killed gives 70-80k ODD. For the sake of making you look semi-good, let's say 70k. So for 7mil ODD you killed about 100 nukes. For 27 villages, that's what...bit less than 4 killed per village? I'd say that constitutes fairly bad defending, even if "all of wobble" are nuking you, which it appears they aren't.

Surprise surprise Paolo is wrong again...

DeletedUser74275

Once more skating the points I make to respond to something irrelevant. But I'll humor you this time.

Youre down 27 villages with no sign of slowing down. This 27 village number was over the past 48 hours. You gained 7mil ODD.

Generally a nuke killed gives 70-80k ODD. For the sake of making you look semi-good, let's say 70k. So for 7mil ODD you killed about 100 nukes. For 27 villages, that's what...bit less than 4 killed per village? I'd say that constitutes fairly bad defending, even if "all of wobble" are nuking you, which it appears they aren't.

Surprise surprise Paolo is wrong again...

i dont care for your maths on the matter

im not wrong about anything

i am not being 'destroyed' :lol:

what are you whinging about orel with me not responding to you? what would you like me to respond to, because i cant see anything that you have put that needs a response?