what really went down prior to me joining TB! (wobble related)

DeletedUser108883

Now to claim your not wrong about anything is outrageous.

I know for a fact nowhere near all of wobble is attacking you, LOL.

DeletedUser

i dont care for your maths on the matter

You said:
i post facts and stats. the thing i posted actually took place and i have more

So I post math, you say you post stats and facts...you say you don't care?

I proved you wrong. Admit it with grace, at least. Ah dear, must be asking too much of ya.

im not wrong about anything

Read up, and read JariQ's post. You've been pretty consistently wrong so far.

i am not being 'destroyed' :lol:

Lol.

what are you whinging about orel with me not responding to you? what would you like me to respond to, because i cant see anything that you have put that needs a response?

Oh, let's see what you haven't responded to that I've posted...

Me said:
Paolo just spent tons of time making a speech trying to turn Wobble against EOTS...then electricool says WOBBLE are the ones trying to twist things around to get tribemates against each other.

Weird.

Me said:
You never answered the point that you're blatantly trying and failing to turn people while making yourself look bad trying to reveal a truth that no one cares about, and ec complained about wobble "doing the same"...when they didn't.

Me said:
And I never said I don't play the game. Only don't play 65. But again, that's what happens when you're silly and make assumptions!

Now add the math to those three. That makes 4 points total you haven't responded to. Good job brah, nice selective vision.

As for Naz...

"Oh I'll respond later, but ignore the fact that the stats don't lie and don't get any better than that. You just don't play the world, you wouldn't know"

That's all you have? Really? Lolk. If that's the best you've got, it's no wonder you've been reduced to ignoring anything I say in favor of saying you'll respond later or something silly like that.

DeletedUser

As for Naz...

"Oh I'll respond later, but ignore the fact that the stats don't lie and don't get any better than that. You just don't play the world, you wouldn't know"

That's all you have? Really? Lolk. If that's the best you've got, it's no wonder you've been reduced to ignoring anything I say in favor of saying you'll respond later or something silly like that.

I never said i dont respond you. You are the best, your doing a great job for TB! so far, how could i ignore you?
:icon_redface:

I once said "i ll respond later, in case you edit your offensive phrase against godliss". That was not refering to you though and secondly you agreed it was truly offensive.

I ll write it again though case you may have not read that.
I told you not playing (?) this world makes you having one sided information.

Cheers!

DeletedUser74275

So I post math, you say you post stats and facts...you say you don't care? No because its cost them alot more troops to get just 10 more villages than it has me to get those villages

I proved you wrong. Admit it with grace, at least. Ah dear, must be asking too much of ya. what did you prove me wrong with>? :icon_cool:

Read up, and read JariQ's post. You've been pretty consistently wrong so far. not been wrong about anything in this thread, i only post stats, im not some forum personality like you

il admit i exagerated all of wobble, not at all. about 20 players

and mainlytheyre right next to me and the larger accounts in this world

anyway orel, its way too complicated for you to squint at the updated maps for you to realise how the frontlines are, try making a username and logging in, then backing up your argumentative manner. hope to see you on the battlefield one day

DeletedUser

I never said i dont respond you. You are the best, your doing a great job for TB! so far, how could i ignore you?
:icon_redface:

Really?

You said:
As i told ya i wont participate any more in controversies with you cause they lead only to personal matters which affect noone.

Kk. You've ignored my posts too :icon_rolleyes:.

I once said "i ll respond later, in case you edit your offensive phrase against godliss". That was not refering to you though and secondly you agreed it was truly offensive.

I ll write it again though case you may have not read that.
I told you not playing (?) this world makes you having one sided information.

Cheers!

Short memory again, I guess. And twstats isn't one-sided information; it's publicly available information. I don't hear from one side or the other, I see the statistics. There is no denying math and cold, hard stats gotten from twstats. Unless you're implying you know better than twstats how many nukes he's killed per village, which I doubt. So please, by all means, share your "information" oh almighty one :icon_rolleyes:.

Your head is stuck so far in the ground you've sunk to "You don't play the world so twstats isn't working for you" types of posts too. And you're forgetting what you've said. Lol.

il admit i exagerated all of wobble, not at all. about 20 players

and mainlytheyre right next to me and the larger accounts in this world

But you're never wrong! How could this be!

*head explodes*

At least you admitted it. Thanks for that.

anyway orel, its way too complicated for you to squint at the updated maps for you to realise how the frontlines are, try making a username and logging in, then backing up your argumentative manner. hope to see you on the battlefield one day

There's this thing called twstats map tool...I can highlight players, zoom in, look around...you know, that type of thing. But seeing as all you can do is go "You don't have an account", you're pretty much out of options.

I've got nothing else to back up. You've lost 1/4 of your points in 48 hours for less than 4 nukes a village. TB! did plenty of bragging when taking isolated villages, about how they were doing well, and now you got hit and it's you who are claiming isolated losses? Well let's take a look, shall we?

[spoil]
1hbigl.jpg
[/spoil]

Yellow is you. Black is losses from TB! to Wobble in the past 48 hours. There's at least 10 losses on the frontline itself, from counting on twstats. And for you to be so poorly stacked that you're not even killing more than 4 nukes per village on the actually isolated ones (as well as the apparently unstacked frontline) is poor for you. See, I don't need to be in-game to look at some map to see this; I can see it just fine. You're wrong, again, and you refuse to accept it with grace and say you messed up your stacking.

Edit: Because I know some nub is gonna claim "TB! never took isolated villages off Wobble!", I made a map. To pre-empt it. Just in case:

[spoil]
2mob0no.jpg
[/spoil]

Now I know that there's frontline caps. And that's well and good and all. But look at K56. Look at K46. Other stuff is scattered around. Wobble also has their caps in K45 that were isolated caps, but frankly...that seems like a lot less caps. And even if it wasn't, like I said...TB! bragged about isolated caps at the start, and now paolo is saying I don't know anything cause some of his caps were isolated. Funny.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im not being destroyed in game per see though am i?

haha

nearly all of wobble lobbing nukes at me and its still not an easy ride despite me losing my co player and having long periods without an account sitter

id say im doing alright :D

ROFL, mate you had a head start, were in a solid area, and were prestacked, your smaller now by a lot than you were when the war started.
20. Paolo83 1,585,081 173 -6,799 -13,382 +168,857 +54,083 -132,413 -162,095 -122,216 -213,965

I HAD NO stacks, was surrounded by you runners, and am bigger now after complete carpet bombing for 4 days.
43. Angacam 1,377,733 155 +1,324 +8,555 +76,697 +29,532 +19,093 +17,949 -16,096 +137,054

Oh, and I never had a coplayer, when war broke out I HAD to rely on sitters.

What am I saying?

Your getting your ass handed to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107899

"war and peace horseshit" pretty much sums up your posts, Mr Moderator. I really would like to engage you in a debate, even though your being here is pointless. Trouble is, your posts are exhausting walls of text and I'm just not willing to read your novellas. Keep repeating logical fallacy, though. You sound smart!

DeletedUser

"war and peace horseshit" pretty much sums up your posts, Mr Moderator. I really would like to engage you in a debate, even though your being here is pointless. Trouble is, your posts are exhausting walls of text and I'm just not willing to read your novellas. Keep repeating logical fallacy, though. You sound smart!

Read this novella: You're wrong consistently and constantly.

Fin.

DeletedUser79609

Once more skating the points I make to respond to something irrelevant. But I'll humor you this time.

Youre down 27 villages with no sign of slowing down. This 27 village number was over the past 48 hours. You gained 7mil ODD.

Generally a nuke killed gives 70-80k ODD. For the sake of making you look semi-good, let's say 70k. So for 7mil ODD you killed about 100 nukes. For 27 villages, that's what...bit less than 4 killed per village? I'd say that constitutes fairly bad defending, even if "all of wobble" are nuking you, which it appears they aren't.

Surprise surprise Paolo is wrong again...

I know it's a different war front, but these are my stats against AAA:

Snelbinder Wobble 4 5 2.863.444 20.246.973

27 losses and only 7mil ODD, just shows that Paolo, you cannot defend.

DeletedUser

He's recapping some to be fair. Still gained about 8mil ODD for 19 losses so far. Guess the support's finally rolling in. 6 nukes per village lost, tallying.

Everything appears stagnated on the TB! fronts, in the sense that things are about equalized. AAA however, is not succeeding:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Side 2:
Tribes: AAA

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 16
Difference: 23

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 341,758
Side 2: 134,084
Difference: 207,674

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser107899

Paolo is definitely a very skilled player. He has split a TON of trains and made a lot of great maneuvers. He has accurately tagged every single incoming, despite having to sleep and go to school, with up to a thousand new incomings per hour. I don't know how he finds the time to raidID the nobles that were launched when he was offline, but he does it. If he hadn't been surprise nuked at short range while he was asleep, the stats would be completely different. Many of his lost villages were due to lack of sitters while he was busy with real life. (not an excuse, just an observation). And his opponents are extremely close to him, often launching nobles with a duration of less than 1 hour. He has only lost about 15 villages overall.

We have also seen phenomenal achievements from players like Orion, who survived, and even flourished while under attack, often humiliating his attackers.

Wobble is not living up to their reputation, honestly. Their attacks thusfar have been sloppy, lazy, and often foolish.

Hey! I wrote a novella!

xoxo
Hex

DeletedUser107899

Read this novella: You're wrong consistently and constantly.

Fin.

You are a well-fed troll. Your posts are long, boring, and uninteresting. Your keyboard should be confiscated by the persons who spawned you. Please resist the urge to throw up all over this forum.... again.

DeletedUser

Paolo is definitely a very skilled player. He has split a TON of trains and made a lot of great maneuvers. He has accurately tagged every single incoming, despite having to sleep and go to school, with up to a thousand new incomings per hour. I don't know how he finds the time to raidID the nobles that were launched when he was offline, but he does it. If he hadn't been surprise nuked at short range while he was asleep, the stats would be completely different. Many of his lost villages were due to lack of sitters while he was busy with real life. (not an excuse, just an observation). And his opponents are extremely close to him, often launching nobles with a duration of less than 1 hour. He has only lost about 15 villages overall.

We have also seen phenomenal achievements from players like Orion, who survived, and even flourished while under attack, often humiliating his attackers.

Wobble is not living up to their reputation, honestly. Their attacks thusfar have been sloppy, lazy, and often foolish.

Hey! I wrote a novella!

xoxo
Hex

You are a well-fed troll. Your posts are long, boring, and uninteresting. Your keyboard should be confiscated by the persons who spawned you. Please resist the urge to throw up all over this forum.... again.

Stats and facts disagree with you.

Guess you lose again. Too easy *yawn*.

DeletedUser107899

Stats and facts disagree with you.

Guess you lose again. Too easy *yawn*.

Except that they don't disagree with me. As of this posting, paolo is only down 12 villages. Genius. I looked at stats from the last 10 days, its 50 conquers to 62 paolo vs wobble.

DeletedUser

The last wave hasn't been going on for 10 days. We're talking about the last wave. Guess you didn't read the whole context, eh?

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Paolo83

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 13
Difference: 19

chart

Side 1: 296,132
Side 2: 103,657
Difference: 192,475

chart
[/spoil]

Do try and read the thread before posting.

paolo had barely 1mil ODD 10 days ago. Get your timeline right too.

DeletedUser85711

Hey! I wrote a novella!

xoxo
Hex

But when 2 of our players got hit while offline/close-range it was all peachy and a sound achievement (not to mention unsupported). I won't deny the lazy part, as I'm being lazy as heck. I generally don't start putting effort into things until I'm impressed, and tbh I'm not in a position to be impressed so you'll only be getting lazy attacks by me :p. It's hard to tell how other players are doing though. If lazy attacks work, I wouldn't bother changing it tbh

DeletedUser74275

In the last 24 hours

Side 1:
Players: Paolo83
Side 2:
Timeframe: Last 24 hours
Side 1: 9
Side 2: 9
Difference: 0
chart

Side 1: 79,522
Side 2: 85,637
Difference: 6,115
chart

DeletedUser

yeah dont forget the 4 recaps on my paolo :p
i sent my trains from 24hrs out, 1 went splat, 1 didnt take enough loyalty and the other 5 got through.

Admittedly i should of had support to hold them but er, i cant say i have ALOT :icon_sad:
And well i lost my caps while i was eating a lovely meal with my gf. But its a good enough trade for me. I shall be back for more with some more Catapults.

See you sooooon :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser74275

yeah dont forget the 4 recaps on my paolo :p
i sent my trains from 24hrs out, 1 went splat, 1 didnt take enough loyalty and the other 5 got through.

Admittedly i should of had support to hold them but er, i cant say i have ALOT :icon_sad:
And well i lost my caps while i was eating a lovely meal with my gf. But its a good enough trade for me. I shall be back for more with some more Catapults.

See you sooooon :icon_biggrin:

^ good gamesmanship

i like

Orel, darling

2Paolo8349573.329.08310.069.902

this shows that i killed 3.3million units to take 49 villages
this shows that i killed 10million units for Wobble to take 57 villages

k, thx bai