Yawnnnnnnnnn

DeletedUser

im bored and tired... how are you all doing since none of you (%&#W$7$(&*%# like talking anymore

DeletedUser

omg i typed in blue and its black

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My nukes are rebuilt, so it's time to make someone's life a living hell again... please insert evil grin icon here.

DeletedUser

My nukes are rebuilt, so it's time to make someone's life a living hell again... please insert evil grin icon here.

gorilla.gif

DeletedUser

oh bad luck losing another 5+mill front line account Honor </3

DeletedUser

I think that it is beyond bad luck. It is definitely hard to keep fighting day after day when players around you are going inactive or are banned.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think that it is beyond bad luck. It is definitely to keep fighting day after day when players around you are going inactive or are banned.

Me and you have spoken ingame a few times and i like you Amigos, but i feel some of you guys would be better off starting your own tribe and ditching Honor

DeletedUser103070

You know, the usual. Laptop crashed so I've barely been around the past month. Getting it back soonish though I hope. My cousin has done an admirable job on our account while I've been unable to play.

DeletedUser96004

Am I dreaming? ... Honor players posting on the externals :icon_surprised:, what is this world coming to?

DeletedUser

You're not dreaming. I just decided to read the external forums as I have never really bothered to read them before. I thought it was about time someone else posted in here.

DeletedUser96004

Good, maybe you can inspire some of your tribe to wake up and post here too :)

DeletedUser

I wish I could inspire some to be more active but it is proving to be a difficult task these days.

DeletedUser

i would take a honor account and be the most active ever. take a few villages and then loss them most likely