what really went down prior to me joining TB! (wobble related)

shagohad

Princess all you did there was make yourself look ill educated, whiny, and disrespectful

DeletedUser

It's a common misconception. I don't blame princess. Worse misconceptions exist, and I can understand. Glad it's cleared up.

shagohad

it shouldnt be a misconception at all.. if people took the time to learn a little bit before they spout their mouths off the forums would be a better place

DeletedUser

it shouldnt be a misconception at all.. if people took the time to learn a little bit before they spout their mouths off the forums would be a better place

Doesn't it tell you during signing up to read the rules carefully before posting? Seems we know who didn't do that!¬!!!!!

DeletedUser

Moving on, Paolo83 still losing villages (besides the past 24 hours where it's 2-3).

DeletedUser105718

If you're mad at him, don't reply.

But for most of you that will be impossible.

DeletedUser

Sorry, do you want me to not talk about the thread topic? Fair nuff, feel free to request that the mod close this thread. Otherwise while the thread talks about paolo, I talk about paolo.

DeletedUser

Sorry, do you want me to not talk about the thread topic? Fair nuff, feel free to request that the mod close this thread. Otherwise while the thread talks about paolo, I talk about paolo.

That's besides the point. You are clearly trying to provoke some manner of hostility back from Paolo, which although not illegal, is in my opinion distasteful.

But, if that's what you have fun doing...

DeletedUser

This thread, made by Paolo was made only to provoke reactions, stop contradicting yourselves

shagohad

This thread, made by Paolo was made only to provoke reactions, stop contradicting yourselves

I agree the reason paolo made this thread was to discuss his plight against mean old wobble. Why would we not discuss the topic?

DeletedUser

All in all, this sounds like a bunch of raging kids with cream on their faces. Stop talking on externals, see you on the front. Have fun trying to get coolpoints in externals, while I get warpoints in game.

And as for u6, I feel bad for you, you really need to do something more productive with your life.

DeletedUser

That's besides the point. You are clearly trying to provoke some manner of hostility back from Paolo, which although not illegal, is in my opinion distasteful.

It is in my opinion distasteful that you would insult me for trying to take a topic back onto the actual topic rather than one that talks about me being a moderator.

But if that's what you have fun doing...

All in all, this sounds like a bunch of raging kids with cream on their faces. Stop talking on externals, see you on the front. Have fun trying to get coolpoints in externals, while I get warpoints in game.

And as for u6, I feel bad for you, you really need to do something more productive with your life.

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: Drop350
Side 2:
Tribes: Wobble

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,468
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9,468

chart
[/spoil]

Now I know why you're talking about this. When was that conquer? The last 24 hours. Yeah, you go get those war stats and tell me I need to be more productive with my life that you know nothing about.

And then ec tells me I'm distasteful for following the thread topic :icon_neutral:.

DeletedUser85711

Was going to paste the same thing, except along with ODA :p

35 Drop350 TB! 1 0 484.245 0

DeletedUser3932

To be fair, for a TB! player, thats pretty good for this world.

Afterall, they don't really war do they.

DeletedUser

It is in my opinion distasteful that you would insult me for trying to take a topic back onto the actual topic rather than one that talks about me being a moderator.

I insulted you? Funny what people read into my posts.

No one suggested either that we start talking about you as a moderator either.

DeletedUser

I insulted you? Funny what people read into my posts.

No one suggested either that we start talking about you as a moderator either.

[spoil]
Lol, u6. Can you stop intentionally flaming? Provoking arguments isn't proper conduct.

[/spoil]

Yes, you did. Telling me I enjoy "distasteful" things while telling me I don't have proper conduct...

Speaking of those accusations, funny what people read into my posts :icon_wink:.

You're right, no one suggested that. But it came up, so it needed to be put away before it continued. Sorry for doing something good for the forums?

It's OK, I don't expect you to say anything to your member about being distasteful or proper conduct, but it'd be nice if you could at least acknowledge it instead of grasping at straws to flame me.

Im getting 'destroyed'

Knew it! Thanks for admitting it :icon_biggrin:!

/sarcasm

DeletedUser

Or-el I critisised the nature of your post,.I didn't insult you. But if you takes things that personally it's kinda whateva I guess.