@ITUDE Adjustment

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

~MW~ has always been about Ex-pansion.
No matter how much you dominate the same few K's, you will never win the world. To win, you need to dominate the world, not just a few K's.

We were recently Divorce-d from 1 tribe (which shall remain nameless :icon_wink:) when we refused to adopt their love child from a previous relationship with an old flame of ours. Of course, we were all broken up about it, eating ice-cream with a box of tissues, waiting by the phone. We stopped leaving the apartment, not even for groceries or work, we were not bathing, not even getting dressed, we just spent all day drinking and listening to Bette Midler.

Our buddies in HotRex were concerned about us, so they suggested an epic road trip and we packed up our war-wagons and headed out West! :icon_cool:

ants_zpse40023c8.jpg

So there we were out on the open road, wind in our hair, good tunes on the radio, good times! :icon_biggrin:

I could not get enough of the pastoral beauty, majestic mountains, sparkling seas, sublime sunsets.
I could not take it all in fast enough to satisfy my lust for The Great West, so rather than simply conquering villages, I formulated a plan to assimilate the West by mixing my tribe with the indigenous natives (a long established tactic of conquering dating back into antiquity).

The scheme would be very complex, we were at war with that anonymous tribe mentioned earlier in our story, IGouge was also letting everybody in the West know that mixing with ~MW~ was grounds for Ex-ecution
:icon_eek: and we were NAP with ~@~ (which we hoped would be of some help in the matter at least) so we could not recruit from their vast region.

We had to search deep in the backwoods, the swamps, the places no civilized people go.
And isn't that always where you get a flat tire?

128000814379780740_tqmONAO5_c.jpg

So there we were, like a scene from Deliverance
, stuck deep in the land of an inbred family.
We tried to engage the key locals and get them on board with the whole inter-mixing idea, and everything was looking like it would end in happily ever after when...

One of the key locals saw a chance to make a move of his own
:icon_idea:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8

Instantly, he not only ended the wars they were fighting with all the neighboring tribes, but turned all those former enemies into allies against us.
:icon_eek:
Naturally, we debated our options. Some of us were truly concerned, not for our own sake or the sake of our children (we are Spartans!), but for the sake of our cattle...

[spoil]
Now that ~@~ is not being attacked by anybody, nothing but allies around them, should WE...

Hurry, make peace b4 they kill us & rape the kids!
(0,00%)

Hurry, make peace b4 they kill us & rape the cows!
1 Vote (5,56%)

Bask in the Glory of our Exalted Leader!
4 Votes (22,22%)

Enjoy a night at the opera!
(0,00%)

Have a party with stripper clowns!
(0,00%)

DECLARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11 Votes (61,11%)
[/spoil]
I got on my trusty Tracfone and ordered this handy @itude Adjusment kit, suitable for all ages.

e1444a01da_zps2ecaf639.jpg

Then, since things were going so well, not just for ~@~, but for us as well...

[spoil]Side 1: Tribes: ~MW~
Side 2:
Tribes: ~@~, ~@2~

Timeframe: 15/02/2013 01:00:00 to 18/02/2013 14:55:04

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 108
Side 2: 6
Difference: 102

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 984,248
Side 2: 54,139
Difference: 930,109

chart

[/spoil]
We decided to take this relationship to the next stage and declare our love :icon_redface:

We believe in short engagements and "till death do us part." :snob:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good Luck to both sides. This will get interesting for me too :)

Deleted User - 4669627

This is a test of the Emergency Broadcast System. The broadcasters of your area in voluntary cooperation with the FCC and other authorities have developed this system to keep you informed in the event of an emergency. This is ONLY a test.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tsU0_tf6pw

If this had been an actual emergency, the Attention Signal you just heard would have been followed by official information, news or instructions.

DeletedUser

A disturb in the force i sense, maybe a plot against the east power's

:lol:

Deleted User - 4669627

guess i should not have made an ~@~ declaration thread, all the ~@~ chat is done in other threads :icon_confused:

*goes and sulks*

DeletedUser

This is a test of the Emergency Broadcast System. The broadcasters of your area in voluntary cooperation with the FCC and other authorities have developed this system to keep you informed in the event of an emergency. This is ONLY a test.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tsU0_tf6pw

If this had been an actual emergency, the Attention Signal you just heard would have been followed by official information, news or instructions.

I love how he asks Ants to fight you.

DeletedUser

Lol I wonder why he didnt put the video on private so only those he wanted to see it could see it. Unless he is just messing with HotRex.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4669627

2 weeks later

Side 1:
Tribes: ~MW~
Side 2:
Tribes: ~@~, ~@2~

Timeframe: 15/02/2013 00:00:00 to 02/03/2013 08:10:46

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 298
Side 2: 29
Difference: 269