6 Months memory

DeletedUser

Favorite memories: The war now I suppose

Worst: The constant merges and hugging from various tribes..

DeletedUser110115

fav bit-joining OMEGA

worst bit-Every thing to do with AAA

DeletedUser79609

Best: Would have to be coming back to the game after a few months out, then killing lost of hideously timed AAA attacks

Worst: All this pathetic bickering, "You back-stabbed" "No I didn't" "Wobble back-stabbed" "No we didn't". Who cares, this is a war game, a bit of unpredictability will keep you ahead of the game. Man up and deal with it...

DeletedUser

Best: Would have to be coming back to the game after a few months out, then killing lost of hideously timed AAA attacks

Worst: All this pathetic bickering, "You back-stabbed" "No I didn't" "Wobble back-stabbed" "No we didn't". Who cares, this is a war game, a bit of unpredictability will keep you ahead of the game. Man up and deal with it...

haha. so true. lol.

DeletedUser110115

this guys got a point, who gives a shit if u backstab or betray i mean its not agenst the rules and also it could be tactics, Because backstabbing may be the diffrance bettwen Victory and Defeat. i mean sure backstabbing paints your picture as being unreliable and a bit of an arse but most ppl in this world will problay not even meat in the same world again.

DeletedUser

this guys got a point, who gives a shit if u backstab or betray i mean its not agenst the rules and also it could be tactics, Because backstabbing may be the diffrance bettwen Victory and Defeat. i mean sure backstabbing paints your picture as being unreliable and a bit of an arse but most ppl in this world will problay not even meat in the same world again.

Doesn't mean we shouldn't be pissed off when it happens.

DeletedUser110115

i know but the way u guys are going u r over exsagerating(cant spell that word) i mean sure be pissed off but there is to many ppl making new threads and shit just to say "wobble back stabbed slurp" "slurp backstabed AAA".

Angel Styles

Best: Experiencing Dallow's tribe give their FINAL hug

Worse: The premature/rushed disbandment of Yarr (we had a solid NAP with Wobble in place and COULD have tried to re-group...but didn't)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Best Memories:
1) Meeting my George
2) Being loved by everyone on w65

Worst memory:
Being a part of care x (never again)

DeletedUser

Best memories:
1)playing with the guys in AAA.
2)Pencil before everyone started jumping ship.
3)Purple Llamas.

Worst:
1) the whole drama between Al and Wobble.
2)Pencil falling apart.
3)Constant hugging.