TB! vs. Wobble

DeletedUser110214

So your account had a sitter and it was inactive. Makes perfect sense. You lost all the frontline villages, that's all there is to it. Now you're mad. Cool story bro.

No one has denied that. Stop being paranoid.

you're an insolent fool. haha. you guys were saying we were bragging? you pick out one thing something says in a response and cant get your thick head around that. Stop being so stubborn.

DeletedUser

Got proven wrong and asked me to make a point that your leader has admitted to? Good plan.

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
yea well i you were a smart person and knew anything. you would recognize that it clearly was an inactive account. im not mad at all since ive got the account with 655 incomings ive only lost 11 villages taken 21. 3 of there takes were recapped so it bring it down to 8 and those 8 villages were all in the core and i really just wasnt close enough to support nor back time. Good try though ;) it was an admirable effort.

I chuckled. So you had this master plan to LEAVE wobble, start a war with us, and leave your account? Great planning if I do say so myself. It seems to have worked out well for you. Keep up the good work!

DeletedUser

you havent proven anyone wrong?

You had a period of being sat and lost villages, but you were still around from what I can see by the fact your account never dropped in activity. I proved you lost all your frontline villages and have reason to be mad and post like you're butthurt on the forums. Proved it wasn't an inactive account like you said.

Don't think I need to prove anything else, do I?

DeletedUser

Hmm yeah. I just don't really see the fun nobling inactives.

Considering the players I am nobling are recapping, moving troops, building troops, and sending trains at me, I would like to know what inactives I am nobling.

I would add this war has brought me up to 16th I think in ODD, not too inactive.

Perhaps you should try sending some attacks, maybe, oh, I don't know, just for fun actually try and noble something, you might like it.

you're an insolent fool. haha. you guys were saying we were bragging? you pick out one thing something says in a response and cant get your thick head around that. Stop being so stubborn.

LOL, and your about to lose a train.

:icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110214

I dont think these people understand. im not the owner of this account? do i need to say it 3 more times. All the for mentioned plans werent me. nor am i butt hurt its a game.

DeletedUser

I dont think these people understand. im not the owner of this account? do i need to say it 3 more times. All the for mentioned plans werent me. nor am i butt hurt its a game.

I doubt this greatly. But lie if you want m'good sir.

DeletedUser110214

ROFL

Too late.

:p

are you actually angacam? :{D
like my sweet mustache?

oh wait your killing my train. since i tend to get butt hurt easily. i better rage like i did earlier. BLEEP YOU YOU MOTHER BLEEPER NOW IM GONNA HAVE TO BUILD THOSE NOBLES ALL OVER AGAIN. THATS REALLY GONNA SET ME BACK. PLEASE LET THEM GO THROUGH ILL GIVE YOU MONEY ON PAY PAL.

DeletedUser

are you actually angacam? :{D
like my sweet mustache?

oh wait your killing my train. since i tend to get butt hurt easily. i better rage like i did earlier. BLEEP YOU YOU MOTHER BLEEPER NOW IM GONNA HAVE TO BUILD THOSE NOBLES ALL OVER AGAIN. THATS REALLY GONNA SET ME BACK. PLEASE LET THEM GO THROUGH ILL GIVE YOU MONEY ON PAY PAL.

ROFL, at least you have a sense of humor, unlike the rest of the hacks in TB!

and yes, I am actually Angacam.

One dead nuke, One dead noble the rest soon to die, try to tighten that train next time mate. :p

DeletedUser110214

ROFL, at least you have a sense of humor, unlike the rest of the hacks in TB!

and yes, I am actually Angacam.

One dead nuke, One dead noble the rest soon to die, try to tighten that train next time mate. :p

even though you may be an enemy on the map. i still love good conversation :p

DeletedUser109513

Good Conversation? With those... Those barbarian ugly people all marked red?

(I hear they eat their own boogers :p)

DeletedUser109513

So far I've gathered that TB! and Wobble are nobling each others inactive accounts and that Wobble isn't really paying any attention to their rowdy neighbors..

The mod actually does have a sense of humor (I couldn't believe it either ;] )

And that TB! is somehow the worse of the two tribes in this war, even though they've been nobling our inactives slower than we've been nobling theirs.

What did I miss? OH! Taylor Gang... Or Die :D

DeletedUser

tumblr_lw9nfgfg4z1qjokxe.gif