what really went down prior to me joining TB! (wobble related)

DeletedUser74275

destroy 1. To ruin completely
2. To tear down or break up; demolish.
3. To do away with; put an end to
4. To kill: destroy a rabid dog.
5. To subdue or defeat completely; crush: The rebel forces were destroyed in battle.

^ apart from point 4, you did not destroy me at all. Destruction means to end completely. You came so far from actuall doing that, that you cannot even say i was getting a little bit destroyed, sure i was getting beat (that is a different point altogether).

In war, you do get beat, in battles, ever heard of the phrase "you may have won the battle, but you haven't won the war" - this is very appropriate for this insance entirely and heres why. im growing and the few local players who came at me in the attacks are the accounts which are now going down the toilet

N.B. I am not taking credit for the demise of those accounts going down the toilet - it was a tribal effort

I look forward to Orel's completely biased remarks on this. Afterall, he is the biggest wobble fan boy i have ever seen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

u6s5 paolo answered you how he was "destroyed". I v put it into " " but you may have missed seeing that. I forgive you once again for having those wobble glasses. I ll remind you though how you all have been flattering him about him being destroyed...

Lol acting big time on the externals when being destroyed in game, classic noob.
sure your not [spoil]Side 1:
Players: Paolo83
Side 2:
Tribes: Wobble

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 37
Difference: 28

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 64,138
Side 2: 341,529
Difference: 277,391

chart

[/spoil]

Your getting your ass handed to you.

You took some days lead, trying to reduce paolo's morale and make him quit but the opposite happened.
I gave you the stats above showing that he made his come back and your effort to make him run away like v4rtigo did failed miserably. All these things about RL are pathetic excuses. Settings->give acc sit. Simple and fair.

The account wasn't sat until a day or so ago and it was the co's that attacked him. Must be a full time job trying to make us look like the bad guys.

That makes it even worse for you. He had a friendship that paolo respected and v4rtigo didnt. He is getting rimmed soon anyway. Despite that v4rtigo started the attacks cause you gave him the information that there is support heading to paolo.

For your defence i can say that you were not the one that tried to leak info from drewasd. Altough you could have done it.

FYI btw your duke helped us to confirm drew was spying. We should thank him. Next time he must moderate his posts faster. All hail Ali!

DeletedUser

Lol Paolo has a big chip on his shoulder. You mad because you can't yet grasp that at the time you were being destroyed and that it doesn't mean your account was fully destroyed? I know, you'll pick up on it someday. Keep calling me a Wobble fanboy all you want, doesn't make it any more true. Really, I just dislike people who, like you, prance around insulting anyone they disagree with and drawing attention to themselves.

Say what you will Paolo boy, no one likes an attention whore with a grudge against someone like me over my comments on an online game forum. I find it amusing though, so by all means continue.

DeletedUser

Lol Paolo has a big chip on his shoulder. You mad because you can't yet grasp that at the time you were being destroyed and that it doesn't mean your account was fully destroyed? I know, you'll pick up on it someday. Keep calling me a Wobble fanboy all you want, doesn't make it any more true. Really, I just dislike people who, like you, prance around insulting anyone they disagree with and drawing attention to themselves.

Say what you will Paolo boy, no one likes an attention whore with a grudge against someone like me over my comments on an online game forum. I find it amusing though, so by all means continue.

Personally I think you like TB!. All you have ever posted in these externals points to the fact that you can't get enough of TB!. I don't see why everybody be hating on you, just because you like to post your opinion.

DeletedUser74275

i was being 'beat', not 'destroyed' - i have educated you now on what destroyed means and you still fail to grasp the concept of what words actually mean. I am killing you at your own game of correctness wobble fan boy, please continue to embarrass yourself. :lol:

it doesnt really matter either way, the fact of the matter is, im showing growth and im doing pretty good with being top 20 ODA and top 20 ODD. What have you got to prove of yourself except your 11,500 posts and a biased views towards any top tribe :icon_redface:

i have a theory that i mustve nobled you on a previous world or something under another alias (if you ever found the game?) as weve always had this loving connection :icon_wink:

DeletedUser85711

u6s5 paolo answered you how he was "destroyed". I v put it into " " but you may have missed seeing that. I forgive you once again for having those wobble glasses. I ll remind you though how you all have been flattering him about him being destroyed...

You took some days lead, trying to reduce paolo's morale and make him quit but the opposite happened.
I gave you the stats above showing that he made his come back and your effort to make him run away like v4rtigo did failed miserably. All these things about RL are pathetic excuses. Settings->give acc sit. Simple and fair.

That makes it even worse for you. He had a friendship that paolo respected and v4rtigo didnt. He is getting rimmed soon anyway. Despite that v4rtigo started the attacks cause you gave him the information that there is support heading to paolo.

For your defence i can say that you were not the one that tried to leak info from drewasd. Altough you could have done it.

FYI btw your duke helped us to confirm drew was spying. We should thank him. Next time he must moderate his posts faster. All hail Ali!

Pretty sure a co posted in here a perfectly good explanation for his reason, but whatevs. Paolo went to the enemy, friendship is null and shouldn't even be brought up any longer. I can noble you and still be my friend. If you want to say "Well, he should've let him know!"... No, he shouldn't have. Paolo should have never expected the account to not attack him nor asked. Grow up, it's a war **** GAME ****.

DeletedUser

i was being 'beat', not 'destroyed' - i have educated you now on what destroyed means and you still fail to grasp the concept of what words actually mean. I am killing you at your own game of correctness wobble fan boy, please continue to embarrass yourself. :lol:

it doesnt really matter either way, the fact of the matter is, im showing growth and im doing pretty good with being top 20 ODA and top 20 ODD. What have you got to prove of yourself except your 11,500 posts and a biased views towards any top tribe :icon_redface:

i have a theory that i mustve nobled you on a previous world or something under another alias (if you ever found the game?) as weve always had this loving connection :icon_wink:

I've never quit under fire or been nobled out, so I doubt you have. Hush your ego.

You didn't really grasp your definition. Being destroyed means someone is destroying you. Right there it says demolish as a definition. Meaning someone said they were demolishing you. Doesn't mean they finished or completed the job. Seriously, you'd think you'd find better things to argue about that you're not wrong on. You must be masochistic. Everyone seems to get the concept but you.

DeletedUser74275

il accept that i was being destroyed to put an end to this very boring debate

and on that basis, any player under op who loses more than 30 villages in a matter of a week is now being destroyed

DeletedUser

I feel this apt. "I won't argue anymore" followed by an argument that ignores the facts, as usual. Paolo until you start reading what actually was and is being said, I won't respond to you.

DeletedUser74275

i only post stats and facts......as the author of this thread. factual postings

i just dont agree that losing 30 villages in a week under op is being destroyed, and now i am living proof that i was correct

DeletedUser

Once more skating the points I make to respond to something irrelevant. But I'll humor you this time.

Youre down 27 villages with no sign of slowing down. This 27 village number was over the past 48 hours. You gained 7mil ODD.

Generally a nuke killed gives 70-80k ODD. For the sake of making you look semi-good, let's say 70k. So for 7mil ODD you killed about 100 nukes. For 27 villages, that's what...bit less than 4 killed per village? I'd say that constitutes fairly bad defending, even if "all of wobble" are nuking you, which it appears they aren't.

Surprise surprise Paolo is wrong again...

Don't make me dredge this up again. I'm tired of explaining things to you.

DeletedUser

Now...Paolo has jumped back up to where he used to be. So all those arguments about him being destroyed before are piss in the wind.

DeletedUser

Sure, he's not being destroyed anymore. I just want him to understand that back then, he was. Idk why he's not agreeing, that would help him to show how he bounced back and such. Guess he doesn't like being complimented. Everyone's a hater...

DeletedUser

Sure, he's not being destroyed anymore. I just want him to understand that back then, he was. Idk why he's not agreeing, that would help him to show how he bounced back and such. Guess he doesn't like being complimented. Everyone's a hater...

I am a hater....

DeletedUser74275

i said i was being beat

not destroyed though

go do some re-reading orel

i said those wobble players were winning that battle, but will they win the war

anyway this is tedious bickering

thread closed and just use the wobble v tb forum

DeletedUser

Pretty sure a co posted in here a perfectly good explanation for his reason, but whatevs. Paolo went to the enemy, friendship is null and shouldn't even be brought up any longer. I can noble you and still be my friend. If you want to say "Well, he should've let him know!"... No, he shouldn't have. Paolo should have never expected the account to not attack him nor asked. Grow up, it's a war **** GAME ****.

Exactly. I can noble you, you r still my friend. I totally agree with this with one exception. You can just sent a mail to your friend saying "hey there we are friends in different tribes, let's war and have fun. " did he? NO! That's awful. I play tbh mostly against my friends in the local server and it's pretty funny. I just cant see why you have to lose your personality and morality and simultanesously keeping in mind that's a war game. One doesnt put the other side, that's my point, that's what i always say to my tribesmates.

DeletedUser

i said i was being beat

not destroyed though

go do some re-reading orel

i said those wobble players were winning that battle, but will they win the war

anyway this is tedious bickering

thread closed and just use the wobble v tb forum

What a surprise, you decided to talk about yourself while ignoring everything I said. Typical Paolo.

DeletedUser85711

Exactly. I can noble you, you r still my friend. I totally agree with this with one exception. You can just sent a mail to your friend saying "hey there we are friends in different tribes, let's war and have fun. " did he? NO! That's awful. I play tbh mostly against my friends in the local server and it's pretty funny. I just cant see why you have to lose your personality and morality and simultanesously keeping in mind that's a war game. One doesnt put the other side, that's my point, that's what i always say to my tribesmates.

I'm pretty sure it was co-players of the person that made the initial agreement.