Formation of [PMS] again??

• Thread starter DeletedUser108786
  • Start date

DeletedUser108786

They have formed again but will they be top tribe again, I think we will have to wait and see. But I am wondering, why have the former members of AAA. decided to form the tribe under this name again. Is it just a coincidence or is there another undercover plan to help them win the world?

Could somebody explain, if anybody knows what is going on?

DeletedUser

From my knowledge, they just didn't like AAA and wanted to leave. There's no one working with them.

DeletedUser

What i think is they were not happy with AAA so they left thats all i think.

Angel Styles

It didn't work the first time, it won't work the second. Nice stall tactic

DeletedUser

From what Wobble has said, the reformation of [PMS] was planned by them and aubrey. Aubrey was getting OPed, which suddenly was dropped recently. It's quite clear that this move was started off by front line players such as Aubreyshero and Underground authority, too afraid to carry on fighting wobble, even though the acceptable losses on that part of the war were allowing gains elsewhere. AAA and TB! were winning the war overall and so Wobble had to make this move to try to deal with TB!.

The duke of AAA has told me that he and whoever is left will continue fighting Wobble and Slurp! as long as they can. My respect goes out to those who do stay, particularly those who are under attack from Wobble and aren't seeking an easy way out to save their skins.

[PMS] believe that their reformation will be better for the tribe, getting rid of their bad players. This is not true. Some members have been invited who had no considerable ODA against wobble including Underground Authority and Idanokim despite being both front line players. If the leaders of this new tribe, [PMS], really were concerned about helping AAA rather than helping themselves and wobble, I also know that people in the tribe were always encouraged to take up leadership roles but they did not.

I understand that some players have joined [PMS] under the impression that this will be a better form of AAA to fight Wobble. I hope that they know that they are just playing into their enemies' hands if they NAP or Ally wobble. If they do not hit Wobble, then the sad fact is that it is not Wobble who ultimately killed AAA, it was these members who left.

TB! will continue to fight Wobble on their own or not. We won't be merging with AAA. We may have to step up a gear and we hope our friends further south find it in their hearts to stay loyal to the cause and fight Wobble.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7158

AAA and TB! were winning the war overall and so Wobble had to make this move to try to deal with TB!.

1) Untrue. Gains on the AAA front were more than making up for any losses to TB!. Remember to include accounts such as SIUTK.

2) Don't flatter yourselves, I don't think we're that concerned about TB! doing well hitting a few isolated players.

It's quite clear that this move was started off by front line players such as Aubreyshero and Underground authority, too afraid to carry on fighting wobble

Agreed, they've always been the cowardly sort, and they knew they were for the chop next.

DeletedUser108786

From my knowledge, they just didn't like AAA and wanted to leave. There's no one working with them.

AAA have been very poor though in this war, no wonder they wanted to leave.

DeletedUser

1) Untrue. Gains on the AAA front were more than making up for any losses to TB!. Remember to include accounts such as SIUTK.

True, individually Wobble were winning. I was talking from a Wobble and Slurp! vs. TB! and AAA perspective. In which sense, our gains against Slurp! were doing more than enough to cover yours against AAA.

2) Don't flatter yourselves, I don't think we're that concerned about TB! doing well hitting a few isolated players.

Fair enough. But then I could ask you why then did Wobble pull this move at all? From your stats against AAA, they seemed like good food as Slurp! are to us. Cowards as you say, and not worth to stop fighting against.

Which is why I concluded that Wobble needed to drop that war to focus on TB!, unless there are other things I am not aware of.

DeletedUser7158

Fair enough. But then I could ask you why then did Wobble pull this move at all? From your stats against AAA, they seemed like good food as Slurp! are to us. Cowards as you say, and not worth to stop fighting against.

Well, they obviously pulled this move to further divide AAA, and probably to force you into recruiting some of the rest of AAA.

Which is a bit of a conundrum for you I'm sure. Do you recruit the players that have been doing awfully so far in the war, and take the reputation damage when they continue to hemorrhage villages to us, or not recruit them, and accept that the south of the world is pretty much lost.

Probably the best solution would be for you to drop the alliance with AAA and eat as many of the inactive/useless players as you can, to at least preserve some of their territory and prevent getting boxed in in the east. However, to do that you have to break diplomacy, something which you've been very public about condemning Wobble for. It's a tough call.

For what it's worth, I don't like the situation either. I was quite happy with the AAA front as it was, it's not like it needed to be made any easier - it was already like shooting fish in a barrel.

DeletedUser

You act like Wobble inspired and organized this move. More likely that the players came to Wobble asking for their blessing so to speak. Why would Wobble say no?

Wobble didn't pull this to "save" themselves, or anything silly like that. They saw an opportunity when someone approached them and took it. That's how life works. When opportunity knocks, you answer :icon_wink:.

You can't blame Wobble for this; it wasn't orchestrated by them to the best of anyone's knowledge. It was merely allowed, not asked for. They won't complain, but they sure didn't seem to organize it. So as much as you'd like to say Wobble did this or that because they have to keep up in the stats, they didn't do it; they stood by and let it happen.

DeletedUser

Well, they obviously pulled this move to further divide AAA, and probably to force you into recruiting some of the rest of AAA.

Which is a bit of a conundrum for you I'm sure. Do you recruit the players that have been doing awfully so far in the war, and take the reputation damage when they continue to hemorrhage villages to us, or not recruit them, and accept that the south of the world is pretty much lost.

Probably the best solution would be for you to drop the alliance with AAA and eat as many of the inactive/useless players as you can, to at least preserve some of their territory and prevent getting boxed in in the east. However, to do that you have to break diplomacy, something which you've been very public about condemning Wobble for. It's a tough call.

For what it's worth, I don't like the situation either. I was quite happy with the AAA front as it was, it's not like it needed to be made any easier - it was already like shooting fish in a barrel.

I agree with everything you say, only if we accept that this move has not really made it much easier for Wobble then they did not have much to gain except the loss of growth in the area if they NAP'd or Allied them. From my understanding Wobble intend to NAP [PMS]. Which, if the case, would mean Wobble have something to gain from reduced growth in that area which would only be to draw more attention to the TB! front.

That is my logic. I tend not to boast about stats in wars since they often change around and I wouldn't really say that TB! is 'beating' wobble as such, only they are doing well.

DeletedUser

My logic is that if they wanted to carry on hitting Wobble, they wouldn't have left AAA. All this means for wobble is the same as a foreign country invading in the middle of a civil war, so imo it does make it easier for Wobble. That and the fact AAA have to stack the new front created by their own current frontliners leaving. These give both [PMS] and Wobble to take advantage. These two tribes are not working together, i must add.

DeletedUser

Azazel Aziz must be hired in the think tank of the TB!'s diplomatic relations. :icon_idea:

While these players leaved the ship of AAA, i just cant see how they wont join wobble. Even if the current world war is not the final one, it is for sure the semi final. Thus all players make their decisions based to this. Since they left AAA, if they want to survive in that area their only chance would be to join Wobble. Napping with them would also mean they will be eaten soon afterwards.

As stated before it mostly seems as chickening out from fighting in the frontline anyway. Gogo Sims!

DeletedUser

Can't see how they won't join Wobble?

They rejoined AAA. So much for them being Wobble's slaves and what-not, doing what Wobble wants.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
PMS are not joining Wobble.

In other news: Defender of man is now tribeless

image.php

DeletedUser7158

I'm not sure what's more amusing - The fact that [PMS] failed in under 24 hours, or the fact that AAA seem to have been desperate enough to let them all back in - even the ringleaders.

Especially when the inside line yesterday was so damning.

Haters Gonna Hate. today at XX.XX
Underground Authority
pierrelesax
brownruffryder27
Sir-Phoenix
aubreyshero

Have left the tribe

They have made their own choice and they shall suffer for their mistake. All support in their villages are to be recalled immediately. I don't care if they are your friends. The tribe must come first if we are to win this conflict.

When you recall your D. Post in the Support forum how much you have available to anyone who needs it.

The leavers villages are up to you to take. They are now not our tribemates, they are not our allies, they are our enemy. An obstacle in our path to world domination.

Haters Gonna Hate.
Duke of AAA

In other news, it looks like a couple of the AAA frontline players have become so frustrated that they've formed their own little tribe called 'On Our Own'.

Talk about internal issues! The tribe is now officially a joke.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure what's more amusing - The fact that [PMS] failed in under 24 hours, or the fact that AAA seem to have been desperate enough to let them all back in - even the ringleaders.

...or that Wobble leadership wanted to NAP a tribe that made up a substantial amount of the old AAA front line even though they are apparently not concerned about TB!. Or was the most amusing thing that Wobble leadership couldn't even predict that their members would be quite rightly be irritated by the NAP that they had to drop it almost as soon as it was made.

DeletedUser

Yes, how dare they want to make their lives easier for them?

I'm not scared of people being angry, but if they are helping me, then obviously I'd prefer that. It's fairly simple.

Wobble got exactly what they wanted, and 2 players are still on their own (1 is being sat).