Who's The Best Competition?

DeletedUser96004

Now you leave my beautiful BGeorge alone!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

h2E76ECF9

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Nor are you in any position to make such a judgement.

Says the guy who had his account taken away from him a long time ago by the real owner and is just butthurt about that and still feels he's somehow a part of world 58 when he's not. Please fill out this form and give it to somebody who gives a crap about what you have to say:

73300-butthurt-report-form.png

Also, stop going back to worlds you're not on any more just to mess with people. Your attitude sucks more than most hookers.

DeletedUser

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Evil i once said you suck, earlier in the world and even after playing as your tribe mate i still stand by what i said.

DeletedUser

Says the guy who had his account taken away from him a long time ago by the real owner and is just butthurt about that and still feels he's somehow a part of world 58 when he's not. Please fill out this form and give it to somebody who gives a crap about what you have to say:

Actually I was giving the option of taking back but decided against it. Not butthurt, just find people like you hilarious and dull at the same time. Don't have to be a part of a world to post on it, you know that yourself, posting on your old worlds.

Oh, thank you for reusing an image I've previously posted, I'd give you an E for effort otherwise, but it's going to have to be an F for fail.

Also, stop going back to worlds you're not on any more just to mess with people. Your attitude sucks more than most hookers.

Please continue to tell me what to do. Your opinion is immaterial.

h6DA081B9

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Evil i once said you suck, earlier in the world and even after playing as your tribe mate i still stand by what i said.

Love you too Chan <3

DeletedUser

Actually I was giving the option of taking back but decided against it. Not butthurt, just find people like you hilarious and dull at the same time. Don't have to be a part of a world to post on it, you know that yourself, posting on your old worlds.

Oh, thank you for reusing an image I've previously posted, I'd give you an E for effort otherwise, but it's going to have to be an F for fail.

Please continue to tell me what to do. Your opinion is immaterial.

h6DA081B9

Love you too Chan <3

</3 you broke my heart evil, i shall now cry myself to sleep :(

DeletedUser

Nor are you in any position to make such a judgement.
You know I respect you and your abilities, but I have to defend Brandon on this one.

Since Brandon took on a role in the council for Fork, I have been nothing but impressed with his leadership, patience and willingness to work with everyone. My activity has suffered in recent times for one reason or another, but I know I can always count on Brandon to step up and assist with the workload of being in the Fork council.

Brandon is always one of the first to offer to sit a frontline account, help out with internal issues, organise new operations etc. He has coordinated many successful operations and the tribe has praised him for his efforts. As such, I feel he is definitely in a very strong position to make such a judgement. Now I will admit that Brandon was a total noob when I first met him (lol...), but I'm glad I gave him the chance to prove himself. He is a different player to the one I met at the start of the Bunny war.

Here's a thought... if I quit this world at any stage, I will be coordinating Fork's council so that it has several Dukes to ensure decisions are made in a diplomatic way that suits the needs of the tribe. Brandon would be one of those Dukes. Please note that this is conditional on me retiring.

Not too bad for a noob... food for thought.

DeletedUser

You had to ruin my fun didn't you?

Doesn't change the fact reading his forum posts is like waking up in the morning with an STI.

h4C1ACBA3

DeletedUser106722

I have to say... Brandon has changed from an anoying tw noob to someone I consider a friend on tw. Khite is correct that he is someone that all of council leans on. He is very helpful and sits accounts when asked. I am so glad I did not turn on him back when I left Manic for Fork. He has been a great help and is no longer a noob.

Thoughts?

-Nightrider-

to me Brandon is a great guy and also he is there for supporting players and his tribe that is what make a big difference and i will say it here with what happen to me lately i am really happy to have him as a friend and in my tribe... thanks again Brandon..

musological

<3 Brandon

As for best player and biggest competition, sadly tbh I've not come across ANY from Honor. Prob an hon mention to Nightmare (and Don) for at least putting up a fight.

I can comment though on the toughest fighters to face in Fork — from my time fighting them in Beyond and Bunny, mainly through sitting frontline accounts long term:

It has to go to Brad - Khite. Definitely the most unpleasant guy to have leading attacks on you ;-) smart defender too, and brutal attacker.

BUT, I think the all around TW GOD award for this world has clearly only one winner, and that is Antigoon. Igor is simply unstoppable and irrepressible, playing an more isolated account under attack most the world, and still just pwning with massive top ODA. Not many — in fact not ANY — could keep that up. He deserves the crown for sure.

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm sorry that no one from Honor gets your guys vote and in some ways I don't blame you, but I would hope that even at the end stages, you would be able to show respect to someone who who may be putting up a good fight against you even if they are few and far between.

DeletedUser

The key here is most of us have fought on several worlds and come across vicious enemy players. Honor/Hehe/Haha simply did not have that calibre of fighters.

With this said, War-Peace and Amigos would get my vote for the most stubborn defenders on this world. They will simply not give up. Props to them.