Congrats 8AA8

DeletedUser

Gratz 8AA8.

World would of died in the ass much quicker had the Die. Ctrl alliance not evaporate into thin air.

@KW: The hate would of came one way or another. It's just how people are. They try and dislodge threats. I for one breathe that air in when I was around screwing with the early game politics of world 10. Had I actually been around for more then like 6 months. I would of scored plenty of more heat for CTRL.

DeletedUser

Hey guys, anyone from W10 still play TW?

Just started last week in W67 K74.. Kinda missed playing TW so I played again just for fun..

heavyarms26 :)

pbar

Just came back here to clean up the cobwebs! Hi Heavyarms, I was in DDB with you and of course, EQ Girl.

I dabbled a bit in other worlds after I left W10, nothing grabbed me. I also felt like playing again and came back to W67. I just gifted my villages to my tribemates though. I miss W10 a lot too, funny to see some of the names here now. I used to hate Harlos and Die. and Emperor Jon and all that crew back in the day...that's part of what made the world fun though, such a mix of characters.

Since trying other worlds I've found it so difficult to find a tribe like DDB again, with a group of people I genuinely liked playing with. I reckon the only thing that would make me play properly again is if I could be in a pre-made with at least 20 other ex W10-ers.

DeletedUser

hi pbar.. :)

i'm playing w67 too.. :) only 1 village so far in K74.. i feel the world is kinda slow compared to w10 before..