History of ~MW~

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

Chapter 1 (Start-Up)

[spoil]The legend :icon_cool: of ~MW~ started about 1 month before the start of W64 with the most viewed Premade thread for W64...

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?255732-W64-The-Plan

Despite nearly 5k views to our forum thread, recruitment was so limited that we began W64 with only 15 accounts. :icon_surprised:

Despite being only 15 accounts
Despite no plan for early recruitment
Despite being spread across a greater expanse than Where? or Jelly?
Despite the fact we had just started W64 nearly 2 weeks after both the above tribes
Despite all that

We were the only other tribe mentioned in the first edition of the W64 blog...

http://blog.tribalwars.net/index.php/23056/#more-23056

You can see from both our thread and the blog that we planned a tribe without a leader, just a diplomat.
We actually began W64 with a plan to merge with a tribe that shared our vision about 1 month after we started.
There was talk of Multiple Jellygasms
:icon_twisted:

But Jelly? was ill-fated
a shooting star
destined to shine brilliantly for a moment
then quickly fade away
before the dream of Multiple Jellygasms could be realized :icon_cry:

In the wake of Jelly?'s collapse, we found ourselves bordering countless K tribes without...

1. Diplomacy
2. Recruitment
3. Leadership
:icon_confused:

Since ~MW~ was literally formed around me :icon_redface: personally...

my plan is to play w64
anybody who has been my loyal mate through a real war in any world is welcome to join me
I became the leadership and have been the leadership ever since which is why I am the one telling our story :icon_idea:[/spoil]
Chapter 2 (Birth of RAWR!)

[spoil]
660ebee4090ab3d29c5da631b67efd95.png

August 15, 2012

In the wake of Jelly? 5 influential Southeast (excluding K55) K tribes emerged. the Dx Family in K56 and the ~@~ Family in K75. K66 was BamBam and mixed with them and Dx Family was the tribe Friday. Of course,~MW~ was everywhere, but we were still just 15 accounts without diplomacy and serious confrontations were beginning to take place.

There was no 1 tribe that stretched across enough of the area ~MW~ covered that they could be our sole relations. The idea of relations with 2 Northern tribes (Dx Family) and 2 Southern tribes (~@~ Family) which were all family tribes was simply not an option, that would make us huggers. The fact that the better players (generally speaking) seemed to be in BamBam and Friday made it even less appealing to share the Southeast with 2 families. So we established diplomacy with BamBam and Friday and immediately they embraced each other as well, eventually merging into RAWR! the single tribe that has been our sole ally since the day they emerged.

There was talk of ~MW~ being part of the merge at a later date, but Dx immediately declared on RAWR! and RAWR! did not have space for mates who were unable to be involved in the war with the Dx Family; and while RAWR! agreed with our policy, they did not adopt it, publicly post it, or propose something similar. We also shared a long term interest in a much broader area than simply K56 and K66. ~MW~ held the top 3 ranks in K57 and had just lost the top 2 ranked players in K75, leaving the 3rd rank player (also ~MW~) in a world of hurt. In fact, he (Voracious Beef Eater) also left ~MW~ (expecting us to merge with RAWR! and not have room for the recruitment it would take to wrest control of K75 from ~@~ and the original ~@2~) and formed his own tribe. ~MW~ lost our entire presence in K75 and that k (like K57) was key to establishing the Southeast as ours.

With diplomacy in place with RAWR! and no immediate plan to merge, we opened recruitment ~ 1.5 months after starting W64, and for the first time ~MW~ was a full sized tribe, not just 15 accounts. We recruited about a dozen top players in K57 and immediately began marching into the Northeast. We recruited all 20 of Voracious Beef Eater's mates in the tribe he had formed to stand against the 90+ ~@~ Family accounts surrounding them on every side in K75 and they fought till ~@2~ was disbanded and a truce was called, then they dominated K75 and began looking at the Southwest. We recruited ~ 3 players near Risharks and myself, the 2 K66 blue dots at the center of the tribe on the Blog Map.

[spoil]
green.png
zxzmazaxakazxzJoined22nd September 2012 - 20:0211,035
green.png
AbcedfgJoined20th September 2012 - 05:0224,157
red.png
DyemondLeft19th September 2012 - 14:0211,810
green.png
Faclon253Joined19th September 2012 - 04:0235,414
green.png
l.prathappaJoined18th September 2012 - 12:0224,457
red.png
menthz13Left18th September 2012 - 11:032,854
green.png
finckyJoined18th September 2012 - 10:0211,005
green.png
sachitpathakJoined18th September 2012 - 05:0210,856
green.png
aukuJoined18th September 2012 - 03:0216,602
green.png
strannoxJoined18th September 2012 - 00:027,339
green.png
ReycheJoined18th September 2012 - 00:0232,474
green.png
Lord GroinbiterJoined18th September 2012 - 00:025,443
green.png
menthz13Joined18th September 2012 - 00:022,811
green.png
ThrexJoined17th September 2012 - 23:0315,607
green.png
Voracious Beef EaterJoined17th September 2012 - 23:036,429
green.png
Donegal DaveJoined17th September 2012 - 23:0316,407
green.png
tzinteaJoined17th September 2012 - 23:0312,248
green.png
rishi108Joined17th September 2012 - 22:0319,186
green.png
DyemondJoined17th September 2012 - 22:0316,251
green.png
codliverJoined17th September 2012 - 22:036,132
green.png
visuawareJoined17th September 2012 - 22:0330,157
green.png
asad.jafferJoined17th September 2012 - 22:0310,195
green.png
XRogueWaspXJoined17th September 2012 - 22:037,432
green.png
HK2412Joined17th September 2012 - 22:036,431
green.png
IspakaternJoined17th September 2012 - 22:038,599
green.png
ibz.Joined17th September 2012 - 22:0318,500
green.png
ArmadylBossJoined17th September 2012 - 22:035,372
green.png
KruugerJoined17th September 2012 - 22:035,331
green.png
WoookiJoined17th September 2012 - 22:0312,302
green.png
FarmerGilesJoined17th September 2012 - 21:0234,969
green.png
HigherThanYouJoined17th September 2012 - 20:0215,867
green.png
The Architect.Joined17th September 2012 - 20:0217,822
green.png
The M0BJoined17th September 2012 - 17:0220,280
green.png
CoffinfeederJoined17th September 2012 - 16:0213,619
green.png
PamPamPamJoined17th September 2012 - 16:0213,393
green.png
Kane91Joined17th September 2012 - 16:0212,525
red.png
.tricky22Left13th September 2012 - 23:025,540
green.png
.tricky22Joined12th September 2012 - 23:025,192
green.png
Twisted MessJoined11th September 2012 - 03:026,627
green.png
J1dzzJoined11th September 2012 - 01:048,467
green.png
Peitho77Joined10th September 2012 - 08:0211,929
[/spoil]
on September 16, we were not top 20.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?257874-Top-20-Tribes&p=6605041&viewfull=1#post6605041

on September 22, we were rank 12 and destined to be at least top 5.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?257874-Top-20-Tribes&p=6611279&viewfull=1#post6611279
[/spoil]
Chapter 3 (War!)

[spoil]Coming Soon to a Theater Near YOU![/spoil]
I will continue the story in this first post over time.

If you wish to debate my version of our history, please do so in THIS thread.

[/COLOR][/B]thank you
[/SIZE]​

Last edited by a moderator:

chrissy24

what account were you on when you started?
how many co -players do you have?
have you ever taken part in a war without recruiting half the "opposition" before the war started?

what is your waist measurement?
do you like weetabix?

actually thats a bit frivolous. i only feel the need to know whether you like weetabix or not

DeletedUser107592

Chapter 1

[spoil]The legend :icon_cool: of ~MW~ started about 1 month before the start of W64 with the most viewed Premade thread for W64...

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?255732-W64-The-Plan

Despite nearly 5k views to our forum thread, recruitment was so limited that we began W64 with only 15 accounts. :icon_surprised:

Despite being only 15 accounts
Despite no plan for early recruitment
Despite being spread across a greater expanse than Where? or Jelly?
Despite the fact we had just started W64 nearly 2 weeks after both the above tribes
Despite all that

We were the only other tribe mentioned in the first edition of the W64 blog...

http://blog.tribalwars.net/index.php/23056/#more-23056

You can see from both our thread and the blog that we planned a tribe without a leader, just a diplomat.
We actually began W64 with a plan to merge with a tribe that shared our vision about 1 month after we started.
There was talk of Multiple Jellygasms
:icon_twisted:

But Jelly? was ill-fated
a shooting star
destined to shine brilliantly for a moment
then quickly fade away
before the dream of Multiple Jellygasms could be realized :icon_cry:

In the wake of Jelly?'s collapse, we found ourselves bordering countless K tribes without...

1. Diplomacy
2. Recruitment
3. Leadership
:icon_confused:

Since ~MW~ was literally formed around me :icon_redface: personally...

I became the leadership and have been the leadership ever since which is why I am the one telling our story :icon_idea:[/spoil]
I will continue the story in this first post over time.

If you wish to debate my version of our history, please do so in THIS thread.

If you wish to debate honor, please Click Here.

If you wish to accuse us of specific violations of our publicized tribe policy
please do so in the thread that will soon be posted for that specific purpose.
Please limit posts to that thread to accusations of specific violations of our publicized tribe policy.

thank you

What? Your tribe policies and how your tribe followed them aren't part of your tribe history? More smoke and mirrors on your part so you can spin your fairy tale here the way you want and dump off anything you don't want to hear that disagrees with it else where to be ignored. I don't think so.

Deleted User - 4669627

What? Your tribe policies and how your tribe followed them aren't part of your tribe history? More smoke and mirrors on your part so you can spin your fairy tale here the way you want and dump off anything you don't want to hear that disagrees with it else where to be ignored. I don't think so.
:icon_rolleyes: um...

so i guess we are not grown up enough for me to start the other thread?

what account were you on when you started?
how many co -players do you have?
have you ever taken part in a war without recruiting half the "opposition" before the war started?
what is your waist measurement?
do you like weetabix?
actually thats a bit frivolous. i only feel the need to know whether you like weetabix or not
1. the first account i played was Schizo Monk
2. i do not have any co's, but i was co-player for a few weeks for mgmyo before moving to tan2daye at the start of the Ex War
3. our first war was S2, they declared on us, we recruited yagger888 after the majority of his mates joined CTT (Ex). our next war was Ex, we declared on them months ago, we have recruited nobody. while a couple of tiny tribes have declared on us, we obviously have not recruited any of them. we have recruited 5 players from your 2 tribes ~@~ and ~@2~ since ending diplomacy.
4. 32 inches
5. idk what is a weetabix. a wheat biscuit? is it british?

DeletedUser

Hmm ants, I remember back in the Jelly? days when you said ~MW~ had no duke and never would :p

DeletedUser

Obviously not taking into the consideration the action that helped propel ~MW~ into greatness:

HigherThanYou Joined 17th September 2012 - 20:02 15,867

DeletedUser

I don't see why shahyd is attempting to tell you what you can and cannot post in a thread related to the history of the tribe. It would be well within your rights to comment on the history of the tribe in regards to how it upheld its policies considering the thread is called "History of ~MW~" and talks about ~MW~'s rise to where it is today.

If you have concerns about that shahyd, please feel free to mail me. I do hope no one attempts to usurp my job as moderator for the forums any further, and I expect that in line with the rules the commentary on this will be kept to a minimum and any concerns will only be brought to me personally to avoid frivolous off-topic discussion on this thread.

Thanks,
u6s5l.

Deleted User - 4669627

i think when i have the last thread up, things will make a little more sense and it will all be clearer. i am not trying to hide anything, i am trying to make things transparent. in the thread dealing with specific allegations of us violating specific items of our policy, i plan for there to be links to this thread (for greater context) and the thread dedicated to general discussion of honor in TW (for additional context). if we all exercise a little patience and wait to rush to judgement till i have brought our history up to date, then post the final thread in this menagerie, i think we will all see a structure emerge that will promote transparency, if we collectively work to preserve the integrity of the structure. in the end, it should be as simple, as short, as orderly as possible, to make sense of what has transpired from all perspectives, not just my own. maybe we will even choose individually to delete our posts from this thread that are neither a different perspective on events, nor a question meant to clarify something.

what account did i start on? good question. how many co's do i have? okay question i guess. our wars? i have not even got to our first battle yet, why do you want to skip ahead and tell the last chapter first?

we lost our blogger, we had no blogger forever, we finally got a new blogger, but he is not able to pump out all the stories of W64 in an instant. i am trying to get this up quickly, so we can move on to that final thread where we can discuss ~@~ in both the proper venue and the proper sequence. i do not want to start that thread with concerns about ~@~, then address the accusation that we gangbanged WeT. i want to start with WeT cuz that came first, and we will discuss it Fallen (in both threads), i brought it up myself, maybe everybody else had forgotten that accusation? but before we go spamming that next thread, let's revisit the story here (when i get to that chapter) and debate the events themselves. then when the new thread is up, post what you like there, but let's have the arguments about what happened here and the summary of how it relates to our integrity to our policy there?

the general honor debate thread can be 1k pages long and i will be just as happy as if it were 1 page. this thread i do not expect will get off-tracked, though it already is because people cannot wait till i get to something they object to before they begin objecting. but like i said, maybe we will one day go back and delete our own posts so it is less spammy and therefore shorter and a more worthwhile read for those who might want to know what we all thought. i would prefer the next thread i post be the shortest of the 3 related threads and to have only the meat of the topic cuz we have already chewed the fat in the first 2 threads.

if you all can just be patient i can get to the objectionable parts quicker if i am not replying to objections before there is even anythign objectionable. i am not trying to tell all the stories of W64 like our blogger, i am just trying to tell 1, it should not take me long, it is a story i know very well.

i would like to have this thread up to date (including the debates when i get to the objectionable parts) and the new thread posted by the weekend. i am not trying to drag this out, i am trying to keep that next thread as short as possible while increasing the substance. i would prefer there be 100 posts that tell the story better than 1k could ever do.

DeletedUser

Cool story bro, but imo it needs more dragons and stuff like that.

DeletedUser

Why post it then if you don't want people to respond until you are ready?

It would make more sense to have everything finished before posting on the forums.

I have always seen you as an attention seeker, and this is just proving it more so.

Honestly tell me why did you even start this thread if you weren't ready?
What was the point of that?

Also you are very predictable can be viewed below.

Nez: Ill look in a moment. Can only see comments on mobile,

Me: take a guess at what it is

Nez: How awesome MW is?

Me: basically

Nez: In novel format?

Me: yeah responding to it

chrissy24

weetabix is a breakfast cereal that makes the bowels work much better.
i assumed you took the oral equivalent since most of the stuff that comes out of your mouth is pure excretia.
ban expected

Last edited:

Deleted User - 4669627

:icon_rolleyes: um...
so i guess we are not grown up enough for me to start the other thread?
i will wait on the next thread then and try again when the children are grown a little more or rimmed and gone
no sweat off my back, it is much easier to tell the story when everybody who might have a different perspective is already gone
i thought i would tell it while you were all still here so you could present your perspective, but i see now, just as i suspected, it was asking far too much of you :icon_sad:

to anybody actually reading these nonsense replies, take note that not 1 person has corrected not 1 word of what i have posted

DeletedUser107592

i will wait on the next thread then and try again when the children are grown a little more or rimmed and gone
no sweat off my back, it is much easier to tell the story when everybody who might have a different perspective is already gone
i thought i would tell you while you were all still here so you could present your perspective, but i see now, just as i suspected, it was asking far too much of you :icon_sad:

to anybody actually reading these nonsense replies, take note that not 1 person has corrected not 1 word of what i have posted

Maybe because when every time anyone post anything that disagrees with what you post you ridicule them and call them "children".

Deleted User - 4669627

who has posted any disagreement?

i must have missed it, can you quote it for me?

in fact, apart from a part of chrissy's short post, i see nobody else even discussing the topic
i see a bunch of posts already, but none discuss the history of mw, none contribute anything, therefore they must be spam posted simply to litter the thread

^^ that is childish

if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, i think calling it a duck makes
sense

DeletedUser107592

who has posted any disagreement?

i must have missed it, can you quote it for me?

in fact, apart from a part of chrissy's short post, i see nobody else even discussing the topic
i see a bunch of posts already, but none discuss the history of mw, none contribute anything, therefore they must be spam posted simply to litter the thread

^^ that is childish

if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, i think calling it a duck makes
sense

here is some disagreement for you that you seem to have conveniently forgotten to answer. In addition to that I believe under your first war you mentioned S2. You attacked them when you knew they were in fact already fighting @ at the time. Thats 2 tribes versus one, ie a gang bang.

Additionally MW its self mass recruited. As you yourself stated when MW was still 15 players you recruited 20 from some other tribe.

Shayd I am going to have to mildy disagree with you. As you pointed out you were involved in the original merge BambBam and Friday. Since then that tribe has merged several times as you know. And we both know you were involved in those merges.

As closely linked and allied as HotRex and MW are I see it sort of dupliticious for you to talk about what MW has accomplished by not mass merging when there was a undeniable and direct benifit for your tribe by them doing so. So the "not merging part" of your statement needs to be taken with a large dose of salts.

As far as the gang banging, when you look at the number of tribes attacking @ at one time while your tribe was and is trying to recruit from them plus attacking them imo that qualifies as a gangbang.

In total while I only mildy disagree with what you say I don't think MW is going to be remembered as a great tribe for a couple of reason, the main reason being your not number one. At the end of the world no one really remembers or cares what the #2 tribe did.

If you merge players from Hot Rex into MW so that you do take the win imo you have in fact made your whole argument about "ending the debate" and being able to accomplish "winning without doing one of these" meaningless.

DeletedUser

h2ere is some disagreement for you that you seem to have conveniently forgotten to answer. In addition to that I believe under your first war you mentioned S2. You attacked them when you knew they were in fact already fighting @ at the time. Thats 2 tribes versus one, ie a gang bang.

Wrong. S2 Declared war on MW.

MW war archive in game said:
DetailsAlly Multiple Wargasms
Enemy S2orm (disbanded)
Title On This Day...
Start on 24.10. at 18:35:32
End on 31.10. at 22:04:14
Duration 7 days 4:28:42
Forum thread
Explanation On this day of 24/10/2012 at roughly 18:30ST we "Teh Mighty S2", formally Declare Wawr << Yes i said "Wawr", on "Teh Family Loving, Hug Em till their Eyes Pop Out" ~mw~. Hope you boys and girls are ready. It going to be a long one.

Oh yeah, we declare on those other guys too... You know the ones. The ones that are boxed in on the map. Ummm... Those one guys. I cant think of anything significant they've done. But if you go here, they are that hole on the map between K65 and K75. You see em?? Naw?? Didn't think so. Cuz they don't pop up!!

But yeah, we declare on them too!!

Deleted User - 4669627

here is some disagreement for you that you seem to have conveniently forgotten to answer. In addition to that I believe under your first war you mentioned S2. You attacked them when you knew they were in fact already fighting @ at the time. Thats 2 tribes versus one, ie a gang bang.
i have not even reached the S2 war yet :icon_rolleyes:
how about we wait for the story to be posted before we debate it? maybe if i keep saying that 100 more times, maybe then people will wait for us to get to the part they wish to debate? idk why you believe you are a prophet capable of predicting what will be written in the future and thereby object to it before it is even penned.

Additionally MW its self mass recruited. As you yourself stated when MW was still 15 players you recruited 20 from some other tribe.
OMG! the leader of The Ex Family (3 tribes) called me a mass-recruiter :icon_eek:
you seriously want to have this debate?

DeletedUser107592

i have not even reached the S2 war yet :icon_rolleyes:
how about we wait for the story to be posted before we debate it? maybe if i keep saying that 100 more times, maybe then people will wait for us to get to the part they wish to debate? idk why you believe you are a prophet capable of predicting what will be written in the future and thereby object to it before it is even penned.

OMG! the leader of The Ex Family (3 tribes) called me a mass-recruiter :icon_eek:
you seriously want to have this debate?

Here we go again. First you flap your gums and call anyone who posts anything you don't want to hear "children" and claim no one has posted any "disagreements yet". When someone does post some disagreements you then want people to "wait until you get to that part". In other words it really appears that anything you don't want to discuss or don't want to hear about you have some excuse to try and spin off later despite your claims of going to be "transparent". And I do believe earlier before it disappeared from the "First War" section you are the one who mentioned the S2 war were you not?

And yes I most seriously do want to have this debate. This is not about what EX does. I have never claimed that Ex does not mass recruit or had never hugged. I will do either if it best serves the interest of Ex and I have never tried to claim other wise.

This is about your claim that MW does not mass recruit, hug, cheat, or the leadership lie. Understand the difference between that? Is this the way your going to try and spin this load of hype that your trying to pass off on us? Anyone that points out that your tribe does these things your reply is going to be "omg I can't believe someone from X tribe seriously wants to have this debate"?

Do you really think your going to come into this forum and claim MW has accomplished something never been done in TW before, established some new record of "not mass recruiting, not hugging, and the leadership not lying" despite the "respected players" stating it can't be done when in fact your tribe has mass recruited, your tribe has hugged, etc, etc, and to claim that when to top it off your tribe is not even winning the world?

Not a chance dude.

Your tribe mass recruited 20 players from another tribe right from the start by your own admission. Try and spin it however you want, but it does not change the fact. You mass recruited. That being the case I guess the "leadership not lying" part has been covered also in view of your stated claim that MW has not done so. I am sure the hugging part won't be hard to handle either.

I will give you kudos on one thing. You came to 64 with a long term plan and it has worked out well for you so far. Not "win the world well", but still worked well.

But you really might want to take this fairy tale your trying to spin and post it in your own forums where maybe no one will laugh at it. Because thats what it is here, a joke for us to laugh at.

Bottom line is this imo.

MW is nothing but an average tribe made up of average players in what has sadly become the average tw world of mass recruiting, hugging, and leadership lying. Not tribes winning because of good long term planning coupled with top players in a tribe out playing everyone else based on their skill levels.

Hot Rex has mass recruited, merged, etc, etc, etc, and MW has used that to their advantage and ridden Hot Rex's coat tails to get to where they are today. You can't claim that Hot Rex merging and mass recruiting has nothing to do with you when you the "leadership" of MW has had your finger in the pie when it came to that mass recruiting and merging, you suggested their first merge and have been involved with every merge involving them since then. And since your tribe has directly benefited from their merges and mass recruiting since you fight side by side with them you again can't claim it has nothing to do with you.

Its possible I missed it, but has your tribe even fought a war with another tribe that wasn't fighting anyone else at the same time? Has MW fought any wars with any major tribes without Hot Rex?

Lets see, you fought S2 at the same time @ did, and if I remember correctly you were coordinating with @ to a degree in that war.

And before you fought @ you waited until they had leadership problems, had been fighting other tribes and were weak, and after you made sure you had recruited every active player from them you could. Smart play yes. But in fact a vulture uses the same tactics preying on the dead and dying. So imo MW is in fact no eagle "setting new tw records and standards" but just another opportunistic vulture.