History of ~MW~

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

i guess i should have answered the mass-recruiting claim when that is all it was

first off, what Ex does, as well as what every other tribe in w64 does is entirely relevant, you collectively set the standard :icon_redface:
tbh, the standard was incredibly generous, but we did not relax our own standard just cuz w64 gave us so much room to work with
as mentioned before, where? had there? academy, ~@~ has had ~@2~ twice, ex had ctt AND exo, tre/stunts, Dx family, new and scary, i could go on naming top ranked tribes that did not limit their recruiting to even a single tribe

so let's first get a grasp of where the standard was set for w64

Ex (ignoring ctt and exo both)
Created:2012-09-21 06:02:20
Tribe Changes:263
263 tribes changes in 168 days = 1.6 per day

~@~ (ignoring both incarnations of ~@2~)
Created:2012-08-01 17:03:19
Tribe Changes:350
350 tribes changes in 219 days = 1.6 per day

TRE (ignoring stunts)
Created:2012-08-11 23:02:53
Tribe Changes:427
427 tribes changes in 209 days = 2 per day

HotRex (no family tribes to ignore)
Created:2012-09-08 21:02:43
Tribe Changes:196
196 tribe changes in 181 days = 1.1 per day

~MW~ (no family to ignore)
Created:2012-08-03 02:03:12
Tribe Changes:227
227 tribes changes in 217 days = 1 per day

obviously less tribe changes = less recruitment

these are the currently existing top ranked tribes, but if we investigated previously existing tribes or even lower ranked tribes, we would see the same trend
without even factoring in the families, the main tribes alone have MUCH more recruitment than either ~MW~ or HotRex
everybody else is using the invite button like its a machine-gun, but ~MW~ and HotRex both use it like a bolt-action
we have an entirely different standard than the rest of w64

still, recruitment ratios are not the only indicator of mass recruitment
maybe we started the world by mass-inviting 40+ mates then made our recruitment exclusive?
no, we started with 15 accounts and did not even open recruitment for over a month (which btw, especially considering our spread, is a major indicator of well above average players)

in fact if you look at the recruitment of most tribes, here is Elite! (a tribe fallen hobos was in at the start of this world) for example...

http://www.twstats.com/en64/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=149

you see tons of invites to 300-600 point players, you see tons more invites issued to players who were incapable of nobling, in fact you see well over 100 invites issued before they invited a single player with 10k points

when you look at ~MW~ recruiting, you see all of our mates who could not noble when they joined, in fact joined us the day they started this world (meaning they were joining the world as ~MW~, not being recruited in game) with the exception of
Control Alt Elite.Joined23rd August 2012 - 01:04876

^^ he was Jelly and restarted before the collapse of the tribe, putting him closer to us so we were able to invite him when Jelly? later collapsed

Jelly?None21st August 2012 - 14:02:55585
None~MW~23rd August 2012 - 01:04:26876

the only player we ever recruited who was not capable of nobling when they joined
only the most elite tribes restrict early recruitment to players who are capable of nobling
most tribes take the Elite! approach instead :icon_rolleyes:

in fact, if we look at the recruitment that followed, our average recruit was about 15k, not 300-600
again a major indicator of the quality of our players, we actually waited long enough for them to clearly set themselves apart as the best players the southeast had to offer, just as we are only recruiting the best in ~@~'s area today, nothing has ever changed

so by 2 different standards now we have shown clearly that ~MW~ is the most selective tribe W64 has ever witnessed and has been since day 1, but let's consider those 20 recruits fallen's entire argument is based upon

those 20 mates were not random invites, they were selective invites, i was recruiting 20 players who would need to fight against the 90+ members of the original ~@~ family
which they in fact did till ~@2~ was disbanded and ~@~ requested a ceasefire
obviously, if 20 mates could stand against 90+, they were not random invites, but were selective

in fact, ~MW~ recruitment has always been the most selective, the most exclusive, the least issued invites of W64 tribes that have made any kind of mark
the only other tribe that has ever been anywhere even in the same ballpark is HotRex
most of the world is not even in the same ballpark even if we ignore their additional tribes

i am done debating the issue of mass-recruitment, you can post whatever you like in the next thread regarding our recruitment, of all our policies, the most easily proven one is our recruitment and everything about it screams integrity to what is stated, ~MW~ does not mass-recruit, we have never mass-recruited, we are in fact the least recruiting most selective, most exclusive tribe W64 has witnessed in regards to recruitment

i am not replying to frivolous accusations and right now you are the boy who cried wolf and you damn well know it

not only is our recruitment exclusive by w64 standards, but by every worlds' standards
an obvious example is w65, obviously the entire world started more than 1 month after ~MW~, the top 4 tribes all have 300 tribe changes already (the 5th ranked tribe was created 1 week ago)

in regards to the rest of your post, you are still trying to debate S2 :icon_rolleyes:
in 2 days i pumped out 2 chapters, obviously i am getting the story out as fast as possible and it would be faster still if not for the ignorance being posted here
obviously it is the next chapter, the next chapter is titled (War!), S2 was our first declared war, i mentioned my k75 recruits were looking to the southwest after the ceasefire with ~@~ in the last chapter and it says the next chapter is coming soon and i have turned out 2 chapters in 2 days

you know what smartass? send me some damn money if you want me to write by YOUR timetable
you do not even bother reading what i do write and yet you keep objecting
because of fallen the story of S2 will NOT be posted today, Chapter 3 will wait another day

lastly HotRex is HotRex, my tribe is ~MW~
i do not lead HotRex, in fact i have no say in their council
they are our ally, so what they do benefits or hurts us, yes
we do discuss things, but you and i are enemies and even we discuss things
and if you suggest to me that i should recruit Jim Bob from whatever tribe and i say "i was thinking the same thing" and send the invite
that does not make you leader of ~MW~, not by a far cry, you would be delusional if you thought it did
one day, if i bother to continue with this while you are all still around, we will get to the onfire merge which is the only merge i am aware of after friday and bambam formed rawr!

I believe under your first war you mentioned S2.
And I do believe earlier before it disappeared from the "First War" section you are the one who mentioned the S2 war were you not?
nothing has been deleted, what you saw was me replying to chrissy's question

have you ever taken part in a war without recruiting half the "opposition" before the war started?

3. our first war was S2, they declared on us, we recruited yagger888 after the majority of his mates joined CTT (Ex). our next war was Ex, we declared on them months ago, we have recruited nobody. while a couple of tiny tribes have declared on us, we obviously have not recruited any of them. we have recruited 5 players from your 2 tribes ~@~ and ~@2~ since ending diplomacy.
she couldn't wait either, but you all will wait whether you are capable or not

Last edited by a moderator:

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
MW is nothing but an average tribe made up of average players in what has sadly become the average tw world of mass recruiting, hugging, and leadership lying. Not tribes winning because of good long term planning coupled with top players in a tribe out playing everyone else based on their skill levels.

This world is far from that. You should take a look at World 63. Rank 1 tribe's family is 4 times the size of the rank 2 tribe.

[SPOIL]
topktribes.png

[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser107592

i guess i should have answered the mass-recruiting claim when that is all it was

first off, what Ex does, as well as what every other tribe in w64 does is entirely relevant, you collectively set the standard
tbh, the standard was incredibly generous, but we did not relax our own standard just cuz w64 gave us so much room to work with
as mentioned before, where? had there? academy, ~@~ has had ~@2~ twice, ex had ctt AND exo, tre/stunts, Dx family, new and scary, i could go on naming top ranked tribes that did not limit their recruiting to even a single tribe

so let's first get a grasp of where the standard was set for w64

Ex (ignoring ctt and exo both)Created: 2012-09-21 06:02:20
Tribe Changes: 263

263 tribes changes in 168 days = 1.6 per day

~@~ (ignoring both incarnations of ~@2~)Created: 2012-08-01 17:03:19
Tribe Changes: 350

350 tribes changes in 219 days = 1.6 per day

TRE (ignoring stunts)Created: 2012-08-11 23:02:53
Tribe Changes: 427

427 tribes changes in 209 days = 2 per day

HotRex (no family tribes to ignore)Created: 2012-09-08 21:02:43
Tribe Changes: 196

196 tribe changes in 181 days = 1.1 per day

~MW~ (no family to ignore)Created: 2012-08-03 02:03:12
Tribe Changes: 227

227 tribes changes in 217 days = 1 per day

obviously less tribe changes = less recruitment

these are the currently existing top ranked tribes, but if we investigated previously existing tribes or even lower ranked tribes, we would see the same trend
without even factoring in the families, the main tribes alone have MUCH more recruitment than either ~MW~ or HotRex
everybody else is using the invite button like its a machine-gun, but ~MW~ and HotRex both use it like a bolt-action
we have an entirely different standard than the rest of w64

still, recruitment ratios are not the only indicator of mass recruitment
maybe we started the world by mass-inviting 40+ mates then made our recruitment exclusive?
no, we started with 15 accounts and did not even open recruitment for over a month (which btw, especially considering our spread, is a major indicator of well above average players)

in fact if you look at the recruitment of most tribes, here is Elite! (a tribe fallen hobos was in at the start of this world) for example...

http://www.twstats.com/en64/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=149

you see tons of invites to 300-600 point players, you see tons more invites issued to players who were incapable of nobling, in fact you see well over 100 invites issued before they invited a single player with 10k points

when you look at ~MW~ recruiting, you see all of our mates who could not noble when they joined, in fact joined us the day they started this world (meaning they were joining the world as ~MW~, not being recruited in game) with the exception of Control Alt Elite. Joined 23rd August 2012 - 01:04 876

^^ he was Jelly and restarted before the collapse of the tribe, putting him closer to us so we were able to invite him when Jelly? later collapsed
Jelly? None 21st August 2012 - 14:02:55 585
None ~MW~ 23rd August 2012 - 01:04:26 876

the only player we ever recruited who was not capable of nobling when they joined
only the most elite tribes restrict early recruitment to players who are capable of nobling
most tribes take the Elite! approach instead

in fact, if we look at the recruitment that followed, our average recruit was about 15k, not 300-600
again a major indicator of the quality of our players, we actually waited long enough for them to clearly set themselves apart as the best players the southeast had to offer, just as we are only recruiting the best in ~@~'s area today, nothing has ever changed

so by 2 different standards now we have shown clearly that ~MW~ is the most selective tribe W64 has ever witnessed and has been since day 1, but let's consider those 20 recruits fallen's entire argument is based upon

those 20 mates were not random invites, they were selective invites, i was recruiting 20 players who would need to fight against the 90+ members of the original ~@~ family
which they in fact did till ~@2~ was disbanded and ~@~ requested a ceasefire
obviously, if 20 mates could stand against 90+, they were not random invites, but were selective

in fact, ~MW~ recruitment has always been the most selective, the most exclusive, the least issued invites of W64 tribes that have made any kind of mark
the only other tribe that has ever been anywhere even in the same ballpark is HotRex
most of the world is not even in the same ballpark even if we ignore their additional tribes

i am done debating the issue of mass-recruitment, you can post whatever you like in the next thread regarding our recruitment, of all our policies, the most easily proven one is our recruitment and everything about it screams integrity to what is stated, ~MW~ does not mass-recruit, we have never mass-recruited, we are in fact the least recruiting most selective, most exclusive tribe W64 has witnessed in regards to recruitment

not only is our recruitment exclusive by w64 standards, but by every worlds' standards
an obvious example is w65, obviously the entire world started more than 1 month after ~MW~, the top 4 tribes all have 300 tribe changes already (the 5th ranked tribe was created 1 week ago)

What Ex and every other tribe do have no bearing on this issue. I have seen no other tribe making any claims to setting any standards other than MW. And you did not claim to mass recruit, hug, gang bang, etc, less than the other tribes in w 64. You claimed you did not do it period. So now your going to try and down grade what you previously claimed to doing it less which is the same as admitting you did it. Thanks, I appreciate that admission from you.

Just in case your forgot, here is your original hot air.

........., but ~MW~ is not only destined to be remembered as one of the greatest tribes ever, we might just change the game itself
how so?

in every world there are many (often highly respected veteran) players who will argue that a tribe has no chance to win a world without resorting to at least one of the following...
cheating, mass-recruiting, hugging, lying to the leadership of other tribes, betraying agreements, agreeing to gang-bangs against smaller tribes, etc.

this same debate takes place with many (often highly respected veteran) players in every world, but ~MW~ might actually be the tribe that ends the debate once and for all

You can call your 20 player recruiting selective recruiting all you want. And it may have well been selective. But anytime you recruit 20 players from one tribe, 20 players being 40 percent of your total players allowed in world 64 it is also mass recruiting

So now that has been handled we can move on.

i am not replying to frivolous accusations and right now you are the boy who cried wolf and you damn well know it

Typical Shayd. Anything you don't want to hear is "childish" or "frivolous" or the "ignorant" and the same with resorting to calling other players names such as "smart ass". Here is a clue for you dude. Resorting to such tactics does not magically turn what you have claimed into facts, its just evidence of how weak your claims actually are.

Moving on again, get that war section written, especially the Wet war so we can discuss how MW does not gang bang :) I can't wait.

Deleted User - 4669627

What Ex and every other tribe do have no bearing on this issue.
^^ ignorant, obviously every tribe has a bearing, just as stated, because you all collectively set the standard

what exactly is massive recruitment?

what is massive in fact?

is the moon massive? compared to a man, yes it is, compared to the universe, not even close.
is an ant massive? compared to an atom, yes it is, compared to a human, not even close.

it seems what is massive can ONLY be determined if you have other things to compare it to. :icon_eek:

i know i am einstein here, it takes pure genius to figure that out :icon_idea:

so what is massive recruiting? depends entirely on what all of you do with your tribes
whatever it is, it is OBVIOUSLY not us, our recruitment is not massive compared to ANY world and you know it
you know our recruitment is selective by any standard, but you try to pretend otherwise then call me a liar? :icon_rolleyes:

you can post whatever you like fallen, provided you have no self-respect continue making yourself look like a nub
accusing a tribe of mass-recruiting when said tribe existed at the start of the world and has 227 tribe changes 7 months later and never had any additional tribes is BS in ANY world and you know it

i am done debating the issue and might be done with this thread, waiting for the original post to be fixed now

DeletedUser107592

^^ ignorant, obviously every tribe has a bearing, just as stated, because you all collectively set the standard

what exactly is massive recruitment?

what is massive in fact?

is the moon massive? compared to a man, yes it is, compared to the universe, not even close.
is an ant massive? compared to an atom, yes it is, compared to a human, not even close.

it seems what is massive can ONLY be determined if you have other things to compare it to. :icon_eek:

i know i am einstein here, it takes pure genius to figure that out :icon_idea:

so what is massive recruiting? depends entirely on what all of you do with your tribes
whatever it is, it is OBVIOUSLY not us, our recruitment is not massive compared to ANY world and you know it
you know our recruitment is selective by any standard, but you try to pretend otherwise then call me a liar? :icon_rolleyes:

you can post whatever you like fallen, provided you have no self-respect continue making yourself look like a nub
accusing a tribe of mass-recruiting when said tribe existed at the start of the world and has 227 tribe changes 7 months later and never had any additional tribes is BS in ANY world and you know it

i am done debating the issue and might be done with this thread, waiting for the original post to be fixed now

Typical Shayd. Anything you don't want to hear is "childish" or "frivolous" or the "ignorant" and the same with resorting to calling other players names such as "smart ass". Here is a clue for you dude. Resorting to such tactics does not magically turn what you have claimed into facts, its just evidence of how weak your claims actually are.

Good job proving my point for me again. Thanks Shayd.

Awww, your not going to finish your little story. I was so looking forward to see how you were going to try and convince everyone that EX, CTT, Rawr, and MW attacking WET together was not gang banging. I am so disappointed. :)

Deleted User - 4669627

now fallen, i agree that you will have a version of events regarding WeT (if/when i get to it) that is truly worthy of debate
in fact, that is probably the most valid argument that can be made against our integrity to our policy, imo, and you personally are the best person left to make it now that conspik is no longer around
i could wait for you to be gone also before i tell it, but...

"if it pleases you" to first wait for me to get to that part of the story (when i am making an obviously genuine effort to get there as quickly as possible) before you start debating it
"if it pleases you" to stop acting like i am trying to obfuscate things when it is obvious i am trying to be forthcoming transparent and include the perspectives of those who have at least some credibility in their arguments, at least some hint of validity to base their argument on (like your perspective that we violated our policy by gangbanging WeT)
"if it pleases you" to not spam the thread and bog it down by crying wolf and making ridiculous frivolous claims (like the mass-recruitment claim)

and

"if it pleases" others to be respectful as well

then

it will please me to continue with this history

and

it will please me to continue to reply (even respectfully) to those who have a different perspective, provided their perspective has some degree of credibility or validity

and

we can have a respectful debate about valid issues while the people who are most knowledgeable are still in this world

regarding WeT, how many of them are left? how many of those are in ~MW~? are all the ones who are left here?
fallen was never WeT but he was privy to information the rest of you are have no knowledge of

but we can wait for fallen to be gone also before it gets debated, if that is what pleases everybody

it is up to all of us, just as i have said time and again, we all have a choice
fallen has a choice, you all have a choice, and i also have a choice

"if it pleases" everybody to have a respectful debate now, while people with knowledge and privileged relevant info are still around, we can do that

"if it pleases" everybody to object to what has not yet even been written and spam and bog down the thread with frivolous accusations, then it will please me to stop wasting my time

DeletedUser52986

I'd say don't waste your time anymore. In the past MW lived in the shadow of Hotrex, and in the future top members will merge with them and the rest will get eaten. No one will remember them.

Deleted User - 4669627

^^ :icon_rolleyes:

i would like to point out at this time (not as a reply to Nuhi, just generally speaking) that despite the fact that we are now nearly to our third page in this thread...

1. only the first 2 chapters have been posted
2. not a single word has been challenged, not a single differing perspective of events

all these posts that have followed the OP have not even challenged even a single word of it

^^ fact

DeletedUser

^^ :icon_rolleyes:

i would like to point out at this time (not as a reply to Nuhi, just generally speaking) that despite the fact that we are now nearly to our third page in this thread...

1. only the first 2 chapters have been posted
2. not a single word has been challenged, not a single differing perspective of events

all these posts that have followed the OP have not even challenged even a single word of it

^^ fact

Because no one cares enough to read the history of a tribe who leached its way to this stage of the world lead by "The One whom is never wrong', Ants. You.

DeletedUser1350

Because no one cares enough to read the history of a tribe who leached its way to this stage of the world lead by "The One whom is never wrong', Ants. You.

Yo, Haseo I've been gone for a bit where is iGouge? :icon_rolleyes:

HUGGER.

DeletedUser

Yo, Haseo I've been gone for a bit where is iGouge? :icon_rolleyes:

HUGGER.

Where's MW, TheMisfiits? Oh wait, still claiming awesomeness status because of acts you do regularly, yet claim never to have done them at all.

DeletedUser1350

(giggle) Do you feel good that you know my IGN? (Btw it's TheMisfits w/ one 'i') I was never hiding it Pain.Carbon.

I don't agree with everything Ants says in this post and some of his other posts throughout the exts. But you seem to be a bit butthurt that possibly you aren't the one leading the tribe that is riding the "coat tails" of HR as you have stated on multiple occasions. I remember you saying somewhere in these exts and if you deny it I'll just go quote you if need be, that you wouldn't let your prior history with a player determine your relationship on another world. Seems quite to the contrary.

While I'm add it I'll add to it, and some may find it irrelevant but I don't. You were in a position to change this world to have a real war in this world and you didn't. You took the merge way out. I'm not privy to the details of how the whole thing went down. But at the end of the day you merged and that's that. So whatever it is you are accusing MW of idk how what you have done isn't that same or even worse. You stated that your tribe "iGouge" would be that last tribe to be around essentially meaning you would win this world. I'd like to time travel back into the past and tell past Haseo that present Haseo is a punk and it's quite to the contrary.

Btw didn't you say you led HIMYM at a point as well? And you led iGouge? Lol, two top 5 tribes in one world. Many don't get that opportunity. There is something to be said about your diplomatic skills I'm sure. Funny how both cease to exist. (giggle)

Deleted User - 4669627

it is up to all of us, just as i have said time and again, we all have a choice
fallen has a choice, you all have a choice, and i also have a choice
Vox Populi Vox Dei

the people have spoken, though they did not debate a word of the history, i am finished with this thread
congrats, i guess?

trolls win, w64 loses

DeletedUser

I find it funny how MW think they are all that, when by mere look at the maps you can notice the pure noobismin recruiting players, and you can immediatly come to colnclusion that onyl reason they are alive is hotrex.

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You can call your 20 player recruiting selective recruiting all you want. And it may have well been selective. But anytime you recruit 20 players from one tribe, 20 players being 40 percent of your total players allowed in world 64 it is also mass recruiting

I'd consider that a merge especially if 80% of the tribe joined MW. Their policy never stated they would not merge.

With diplomacy in place with RAWR! and no immediate plan to merge, we opened recruitment ~ 1.5 months after starting W64, and for the first time ~MW~ was a full sized tribe, not just 15 accounts. We recruited about a dozen top players in K57 and immediately began marching into the Northeast. We recruited all 20 of Voracious Beef Eater's mates in the tribe he had formed to stand against the 90+ ~@~ Family accounts surrounding them on every side in K75 and they fought till ~@2~ was disbanded and a truce was called, then they dominated K75 and began looking at the Southwest. We recruited ~ 3 players near Risharks and myself, the 2 K66 blue dots at the center of the tribe on the Blog Map.

But when I look at Ants first post he states its a recruitment and not a merge. I don't understand how it could not be a merge if you recruit 20 out 24 players from one tribe.Did they publicly post MW's tribal policy? So my question is why is this not considered a merge? And if it is not regarded as a merge for some odd reason then i would definitely consider this a mass recruit.

DeletedUser

who has posted any disagreement?

i must have missed it, can you quote it for me?

in fact, apart from a part of chrissy's short post, i see nobody else even discussing the topic
i see a bunch of posts already, but none discuss the history of mw, none contribute anything, therefore they must be spam posted simply to litter the thread

^^ that is childish

if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, i think calling it a duck makes
sense

I posted spam?

I asked you a serious question and you simply ignored it.
I asked what I asked because you like things to work a certain way, that being the case, if you weren't ready for others to post, why the hell did you even open this thread?

There is no point, you have tried this crap in the past, and each time you have given up because you don't like what you see.

You keep waiting, and trying, hoping that no one will disagree, maybe hoping they will say congrats, not everyone will agree with what you have to say and you need to be the one to deal with that. If you can't don't post it.

Also out of curiosity why do you think calling others childish, spammers, and ignorant will verify your opinion? It makes it look like you don't know how to back up what you have to say with facts, and shows your are frustrated.

As the leader of ~MW~, you represent your tribe on the forums, your actions, the way you deal with others, the way you talk about others. I look to see the leader as the best example of what the tribe is about. Why would someone follow a leader they didn't agree with?(many would say because of MW's diplomacy with HotRex).

Personally I like to have a leader that I feel represents myself a bit, this isn't offtopic, a leader that I can trust to take care of my best interests. From what I have seen from the forums, I sure as hell wouldn't want an egotistical, leader that always had to be right as my leader. Nor would I want to be in a tribe with a member base of that.

Best advice is to give up with the world forums, you are only making yourself look worse.

DeletedUser

they should delete selfupdating maps topic, that makes them look funyn as well as making them look bad :)

DeletedUser

MW is nothing but an average tribe made up of average players in what has sadly become the average tw world of mass recruiting, hugging, and leadership lying. Not tribes winning because of good long term planning coupled with top players in a tribe out playing everyone else based on their skill levels.

This world is far from that. You should take a look at World 63. Rank 1 tribe's family is 4 times the size of the rank 2 tribe.

[SPOIL]

topktribes.png

[/SPOIL]

Fallen Hobos you are doing exactly what I was doing in w63, trashing the rank 1 tribe for hugging. I actually had a legitimate reason. Fools was a tribe sitting at rank 1 and it was over 2~3 times as big as -Base-. It had an academy tribe almost half of the size of -Base- and a long-term alliance with Solo. I accused them of hugging because of their diplomacy with 4 tribes (Including an NAP with iFarm) at their size. There was no need for an extra alliance with IR to demolish -Base-, it would merely speed up the process.

Now take a look at the Hotrex/MW situation. We have been allies since the formation of Rawr! Loyal, Faithful, Trustworthy. ~MW~ has had one alliance, and one NAP. Is that hugging? ~MW~ leadership lies? Ants is capable of justifying any leadership question with a truthful answer. ~MW~ is mass-recruiting? A K75 tribe that was established by one of its ex-members. Sure, that can be considered mass-recruiting. On the other hand look at Ex right now. You had three family tribes. Where are they now? From initially hugging to recruiting. You have no right to be calling others huggers. Fight your war, take a look from a different perspective, and learn from it.

DeletedUser107592

Fallen Hobos you are doing exactly what I was doing in w63, trashing the rank 1 tribe for hugging. I actually had a legitimate reason. Fools was a tribe sitting at rank 1 and it was over 2~3 times as big as -Base-. It had an academy tribe almost half of the size of -Base- and a long-term alliance with Solo. I accused them of hugging because of their diplomacy with 4 tribes (Including an NAP with iFarm) at their size. There was no need for an extra alliance with IR to demolish -Base-, it would merely speed up the process.

Now take a look at the Hotrex/MW situation. We have been allies since the formation of Rawr! Loyal, Faithful, Trustworthy. ~MW~ has had one alliance, and one NAP. Is that hugging? ~MW~ leadership lies? Ants is capable of justifying any leadership question with a truthful answer. ~MW~ is mass-recruiting? A K75 tribe that was established by one of its ex-members. Sure, that can be considered mass-recruiting. On the other hand look at Ex right now. You had three family tribes. Where are they now? From initially hugging to recruiting. You have no right to be calling others huggers. Fight your war, take a look from a different perspective, and learn from it.

Dark, you seem to be missing the point here. MW has made the "no hugging" claim not me.
I have made no claims of "not hugging". In fact I specifically said if it was in the best interest of Ex to do so I would hug. So despite what my tribe does I have every right to call some tribe a "hugger" if I feel they do "hug" and claim they don't.

I am sure you are capable of understanding both the concept and distinction involved in claiming something like "not mass recruiting, hugging, etc" and the fact that some other tribe who has not made such claims not being comparable issues. In other words, MW made the claim. No matter how many "family tribes" Ex may have had or does have in its fold it has nothing to do with MW's claim.

Trying to compare what EX has done who has made no claims in regards to these issues with what MW who has made these claims is just an attempt to distort the issue and direct attention away from MW's success or failure in regards to their claims.

As far as MW only having one NAP? Just which one would that be? The one with EX they had at one time I canceled?

DeletedUser

fallen would you be complaining if this was Ex we were discussing? No, you would HAVE to bs us on how Ex didn't do most of this stuff you accuse us of.