History of ~MW~

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

DeletedUser107592

fallen would you be complaining if this was Ex we were discussing? No, you would HAVE to bs us on how Ex didn't do most of this stuff you accuse us of.

Actually Higher for you to say that just shows you don't know me at all.

If you bothered to read my posts in the past I have never denied that Ex is a family tribe, I have never denied I would not mass recruit, merge, or hug, etc, etc, if it was in my tribes best interest. In fact I have stated on several occasions if it was in Ex's best interest I would do so. So before you make a statement like "No, you would HAVE to bs us on how Ex didn't do most of this stuff you accuse us of" you might want to think how many Dukes have flat out said or admitted what I have before you question their creditability.

If I was ever to make what I see as an error on MW's part (am error because it limits options that might need to be exercised in the best interest of the tribe) of making the claims that they would not not "mass recruiting, gang banging, etc" and it did not work out I would flat out say.."hey I tried it, did not work out, and like any good duke should I am making adjustments in how we will be operating in the future".

DeletedUser

i see no mass recruitment nor i see hugging on mw side's; fallen please stop doing acusations, mw has clearly not done anything against theyr policy. not sure about the gangbang part on wet everyone talks about. we will get to discuss that when shahyd posts the 3rd part :p

DeletedUser

You know what I'm seeing a lot of? Wishes of censorship. Shahyd can't seem to get past the fact that anyone could ever disagree with him. This can be seen in all of his statements of wishing for those that disagreed to be rimmed and gone so they couldn't talk here anymore, despite the fact that it wouldn't stop anyone. Hobos has made several statements that counter Shahyd's false image of the perfectly moral tribe that abides by a "higher standard" than the rest of not just world 64, but the rest of tw. How does he react to these disputes? He breaks out a thesaurus to help him look more articulate, acts like some silly bourgeois fellow, and derides those disputing his claims as childish, ignorant, or simply foolish (insert the most nasally voice you can think of when reading his posts, it's how they come across). The problem with claiming absolute standards is that they are easy to break. One slip, and the claim is false. The other thing I'm getting is a conflict in the presentations of MW members. Shahyd says one thing, and his members agree, but say something else.

Here's a bit of advise. MW should be consistent in their world forum presentation. Pick a single reality and stick with it. Don't counter yourselves with mixed messages. Second, get a better speaker. Based on Shahyd's presentation and behavior, I'd say that the lot of MW is a bunch of players with a severe superiority complex that can only back up their claims by trying to mute any opposition and that exist because of good diplomacy. Now, I know that isn't the case. There are good, normal members of MW that are skilled, polite, and good people. However, Shahyd does them a disservice by tarnishing the image of his entire tribe with such silliness that is appearing in this thread.

Ultimately, if you don't want to deal with people talking bad about you or your tribe, either a, keep silent and let your troops talk for you, or b, find a place to post this where you have complete control and can monitor what's being posted. Something like a tw version of state run media. Anyways, don't expect everyone to fall on their knees in praise of MW in a forum where everyone's voice can be heard, despite how much you'd rather not hear them.

DeletedUser

Actually Higher for you to say that just shows you don't know me at all.

If you bothered to read my posts in the past I have never denied that Ex is a family tribe, I have never denied I would not mass recruit, merge, or hug, etc, etc, if it was in my tribes best interest. In fact I have stated on several occasions if it was in Ex's best interest I would do so. So before you make a statement like "No, you would HAVE to bs us on how Ex didn't do most of this stuff you accuse us of" you might want to think how many Dukes have flat out said or admitted what I have before you question their creditability.

If I was ever to make what I see as an error on MW's part (am error because it limits options that might need to be exercised in the best interest of the tribe) of making the claims that they would not not "mass recruiting, gang banging, etc" and it did not work out I would flat out say.."hey I tried it, did not work out, and like any good duke should I am making adjustments in how we will be operating in the future".

If you bothered to understand what I wrote then you would see I said if we were discussing Ex you would have to BS unlike ants, I didn't say that you were/are BSing I just said that if the roles were reversed and it was Ex being discussed you wouldn't be able to back it up truthfully like ants.

That is not a "dis" but just a statement of facts as I agree what you did was in your best view for the tribe.

DeletedUser

But it's not about Ex, he didn't go and make a topic about his tribe, trying to glorify, and whatnot.

This thread is about MW, and the claims ~MW~ has made.

Not what HotRex did, not what Ex did, not what Igouge did.

The interactions that each tribe had is different, but you aren't even arguing.
Basically fallen is arguing ant's points, and you come around saying "well if we were talking about Ex you would have to BS"
what does that have to do with MW?

DeletedUser

- So was that it for this thread? Pity cos an update might have been interesting :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Update
~MW~ continues to eat ~@~and Fear? in the south.

Other news can be given from someone else, that is my contribution summed up.

DeletedUser

that is not a update of the history :(

oh mai bad haha

im guessing it is chapter 3 that everyone wants updated...hmmm is that talking about our first real war with Ex or something smaller like DR or WeT?

Deleted User - 4669627

- So was that it for this thread? Pity cos an update might have been interesting :icon_neutral:

thank you for your interest and to the rest of the people interested

^^ :icon_rolleyes:

i would like to point out at this time (not as a reply to Nuhi, just generally speaking) that despite the fact that we are now nearly to our third page in this thread...

1. only the first 2 chapters have been posted
2. not a single word has been challenged, not a single differing perspective of events

all these posts that have followed the OP have not even challenged even a single word of it

^^ fact

Vox Populi Vox Dei

the people have spoken, though they did not debate a word of the history, i am finished with this thread
congrats, i guess?

trolls win, w64 loses

i will tell our history someday when there are less trolls, we will be here longer than them
let it be known when they WERE still here, they did not debate a single word of the history i presented
this is the 3rd page now, people kept posting long after i quit this thread and they continue to post, even asking me to update it

still nobody has quoted 1 word from the original post and said "that is NOT how it went down, not from my perspective"
i am not updating it cuz we should not be on page 3 of this thread if there is not a single objection to a single word i wrote
further, if i updated this, the original post would not read...

Last edited by u6s5l.; 2013,March 7th at 17:01.

when i post our history, it will be to a new thread with a link to this one and the first 2 chapters quoted

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Because, I repeat, the history of MW along with the future, all stems from HotRex. Without the support of them through the length of this world, MW would never be where it is, and to think you will be successful in winning this world proves just how delirious you actually are.

Good day sir.

DeletedUser

and to think you will be successful in winning this world proves just how delirious you actually are.

Says the guy who strongly sayd iGouce would be the last tribe standing...
and well, hotrex wouldnt be where it is now whitout MW either.. mutual advantages imo

DeletedUser

Says the guy who strongly sayd iGouce would be the last tribe standing...
and well, hotrex wouldnt be where it is now whitout MW either.. mutual advantages imo

iGouge ended because we ended it. Had nothing to do with it failing or falling apart, just a lack of time in its leadership group and given the alliance with HotRex, it made sense to push the intended end game merge ahead to remove those responsibilities.

So again, incorrect. I made a passing comment and you have taken it as gospel as to iGouge being the last tribe standing.

Deleted User - 4669627

to think you will be successful in winning this world proves just how delirious you actually are.
i had not planned to reply to your post, but

I made a passing comment and you have taken it as gospel
can you quote me saying what you said i think? :icon_confused:

tbh i do not recall ever saying i think ~MW~ will win
i recall saying we have a chance to win, which is obvious to even yourself, though it would absolutely kill you to admit it :icon_razz:

I made a passing comment and you have taken it as gospel
i am not sure i even made the comment you attribute to me

DeletedUser

And I never said you did, that was quite clearly directed at xservatx.

DeletedUser

I only stated that you sayd this, while considering someone else delirious for thinking that mw had a chance to win this world...

that just shows how much you only put your efforts in criticize ants in every single word you say..

4.) iGouge - My tribe, which will be the last one remaining when this world ends. :p

DeletedUser

Haseo the two time failed leader of W64 (claps).

I'll listen to what you say, when you don't get banned for cheating. Nub. Until then, take your comments on 2 time failed leader away, not once did I fail in my leadership. ;)

xservatx, that is clearly a joke as defined by the :p.

Deleted User - 4669627

And I never said you did, that was quite clearly directed at xservatx.
i was just clarifying the irony that you commented on something i never even said as though i had actually said it

then in your very next post claimed servat was wrong to take something you actually DID say out of context

to think you will be successful in winning this world proves just how delirious you actually are.
was clearly directed at me, servat had not yet posted

maybe we should have a Lord Haseo Vs. Ants thread in general discussion?
i gave you top billing because Lord Haseo Vs. Ants is what it is
i can find a dozen examples, no problem, of you attacking me without provocation in these forums alone

examples...

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?258739-Lies-I-Have-Told

while i did solicit accusations, i said nothing about you, yet you are the very first person to post, but of course your post lacks any evidence

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?258238-Player-Made-Maps&p=6652646&viewfull=1#post6652646

if there were the only example, i would suspect it was a matter of principle

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?262801-History-of-MW&p=6707816&viewfull=1#post6707816

let's examine this for a moment, along with this one from yesterday

Because no one cares enough to read the history of a tribe who leached its way to this stage of the world lead by "The One whom is never wrong', Ants. You.
the thread has 2.5k views despite...

1. my refusal to update even now
2. my ignoring it for a month
3. the fact it only tells the first 2 months when we are nearly 10 months into the world
4. the fact nobody, even now, including you, has disputed 1 word

Because, I repeat, the history of MW along with the future, all stems from HotRex.
as servat said, the relationship has certainly been mutually beneficial, in fact producing the top 2 tribes and basically what is regarded as the only chances to win

as it says way back in the very first post, ~MW~'s premade thread had 5k+ views, how many have that haseo? maybe 1 per world?
we were mentioned in the first issue of the W64 blog as one of the top contenders for w64 while half of us were still on BP
the other 2 tribes started nearly 2 weeks earlier and had 40+ mates
we had 15

with all due respect to HR, the current #1, we were a contender before they existed

seems all your claims lack substance mate
seems you do not make credible claims, you simply...

troll

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser107592

i was just clarifying the irony that you commented on something i never even said as though i had actually said it

then in your very next post claimed servat was wrong to take something you actually DID say out of context

was clearly directed at me, servat had not yet posted

maybe we should have a Lord Haseo Vs. Ants thread in general discussion?
i gave you top billing because Lord Haseo Vs. Ants is what it is
i can find a dozen examples, no problem, of you attacking me without provocation in these forums alone

examples...

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?258739-Lies-I-Have-Told

while i did solicit accusations, i said nothing about you, yet you are the very first person to post, but of course your post lacks any evidence

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?258238-Player-Made-Maps&p=6652646&viewfull=1#post6652646

if there were the only example, i would suspect it was a matter of principle

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?262801-History-of-MW&p=6707816&viewfull=1#post6707816

let's examine this for a moment, along with this one from yesterday

1. my refusal to update even now
2. my ignoring it for a month
3. the fact it only tells the first 2 months when we are nearly 10 months into the world
4. the fact nobody, even now, including you, has disputed 1 word

as servat said, the relationship has certainly been mutually beneficial, in fact producing the top 2 tribes and basically what is regarded as the only chances to win

as it says way back in the very first post, ~MW~'s premade thread had 5k+ views, how many have that haseo? maybe 1 per world?
we were mentioned in the first issue of the W64 blog as one of the top contenders for w64 while half of us were still on BP
the other 2 tribes started nearly 2 weeks earlier and had 40+ mates
we had 15

with all due respect to HR, the current #1, we were a contender before they existed

seems all your claims lack substance mate
seems you do not make credible claims, you simply...

troll

:icon_rolleyes:

Let me take the two points I have bolded here in your reply.

You have not continued this for one reason. You are waiting because you think if you wait long enough no one will be around to object to your fairy tale.

As far as MW being a "contender" before HR existed many tribes were contenders before they existed, and thats completely meaningless under the circumstances of HR being #1 with a commanding lead. Not only that if I remember correctly they were in the lead before they became HR and were still Rawr.

What i find disturbing about your attitude concerning HR despite your "with all respect to HR" is you consistently come across as if they owe everything about where they are to MW and would be nothing without MW when the exact opposite is the truth.

MW would be nothing at all without HR and your firmly hanging on to their coat tails and them dragging you along for the ride. Its time for you to give credit where credit is due. HR is first, they have earned it, and its time for you to suck it up and realize that while MW played a part in the Ex versus HR/MW war it was a limited part.

For the most part HR has fought that war while MW has fought against Ex in a very small localized area while MW positioned itself to gobble up another small battered tribe (@).

So its time for you to get over the "how great MW is" garbage and accept the fact that MW is just what it is, another also ran contender.

still nobody has quoted 1 word from the original post and said "that is NOT how it went down, not from my perspective"

As far as this goes ^^ the problem is exactly what I have bolded "not from your perspective". No matter what anyone says about what you post in regards to your history of MW "from your perspective" they might as well not posted. From your perspective anyone who does not agree with every word you say is wrong and thus there objections do not count and you can just ignore them and keep on pretending everyone agrees with you.

Grimms Fairy Tales have been around for hundreds of years and they are still just that, Fairy Tales just like your history. Next thing we know you will be claiming this thread has been read more than they have.