w65 Auto Updating Maps by Nickjer

DeletedUser

I can confirm that WW2 is a wobbe holding tribe, so by definition a family wing.

Drunks however is not, and has no leadership affiliation. They are a separate tribe with the old leadership of SLURP! at their head and they recruited all the active accounts left over from the Yarr collapse.

Sceptical was not in touch with the true political situation.

I appreciate I may have been wrong, however looking at the stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Side 2:
Tribes: DRUNKS

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 81
Side 2: 3
Difference: 78
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 753,174
Side 2: 29,269
Difference: 723,905
chart

The two caps from DRUNKS are on a wobble inactive.... Sure does look like a family to me. Or are DRUNKS really that bad?

DeletedUser97878

[spoil]
I appreciate I may have been wrong, however looking at the stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Side 2:
Tribes: DRUNKS

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 81
Side 2: 3
Difference: 78
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 753,174
Side 2: 29,269
Difference: 723,905
chart

The two caps from DRUNKS are on a wobble inactive.... Sure does look like a family to me. Or are DRUNKS really that bad?
[/spoil]
That to me just shows wobble are eating DRUNKS :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

[spoil]
[/spoil]
That to me just shows wobble are eating DRUNKS :icon_rolleyes:

Cheers for that. I couldn't have come that conclusion without your comment :icon_wink:.

So is DRUNKS now Wobble's enemy? Assuming the previous post was correct and SLURP took in the remaining Yarr actives, then undoubtedly they must be planning revenge. If not it looks like an big extended family to me.

Repinski

You guys do realize this discussion is pointless right? I just said the maps weren't registering the existence of WW2 or DRUNKS which means even if I wanted to I can't add them to a family on the maps.

DeletedUser97878

Cheers for that. I couldn't have come that conclusion without your comment :icon_wink:.

So is DRUNKS now Wobble's enemy? Assuming the previous post was correct and SLURP took in the remaining Yarr actives, then undoubtedly they must be planning revenge. If not it looks like an big extended family to me.

I never said anything on the matter, just stating that your evidence was in no way showing that wobble are nobling DRUNKS villages

Yeah i am aware of that rep, no harm in some friendly banter :p

DeletedUser79609

First tribe to 100% K dominance??

If this was meant to say "Who is the first tribe to 100% K dominance??" then it's nobody, but if you were asking people who they thought would reach 100% dominance in a K, i'd have to say Wobble. Not being bias but the way we are ripping up AAA, who currently have the highest K dominance with 93%, and TB are behind us in highest K dominance percentage it looks most likely Wobble will be the first tribe to hold 100% dominance of a K.

DeletedUser3932

Thats true. TB! and TB!2 seem to no longer be a family according to your map too.

Thanks for adding the AAA family though. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser3932

You do realize WW2 have 1 village right now?

And we aren't a family.

DeletedUser

I think we should change Wobble's colour to red, since they are the source of all evil and everyone should attack them. :)

DeletedUser79609

Then, TB should be made see through, it would make the map a lot prettier.

DeletedUser

Yes!

Can we have that in-game too? Wobble wouldn't know where we are coming from!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3932

Can I not be green thanks.

I dunno what has been requested before but here are the colours I would prefer, in order, please change it soon(might not make the list within a week):

1) Pink
2) White
3) Cyan
4) Light green
5) Orange
6) Purple

Ofcourse, I'd prefer 1) but I guess AAA have already asked for that. So, it will be much appreciated, what you can do.

Thank-you

(sun)

Edit: If none of these are free, just reply with what is, and I'll choose :D