Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser103945

Is there a ranking for super lame tribes? I have an entire tribe - #TBoA# trying to take me out. Nothing I can do with 12 of them beating on me at short range constantly but I shared a lot of reports on my profile page - KataniLove. They are now catting down my farms and academies. ROFL

DeletedUser

this is top 20 tribes thread. And whats so funny about tribe wiping the floor with you ?

DeletedUser103945

I thought it's funny they are catting down an Academy in an undefended village before they noble it.

DeletedUser

1.) HotRex despite the fact most #1 tribe's reign isn't very long mid-game HR is still king of the hill.
2.) ~MW~ Super tribe of previous world players, the only surprise with this is that they are not the current #1
3.) TRE Honestly...Haven't been following your story so no opinion
4.) EX going to agree with Shahyd, best tribe outside of the super alliance I've seen thus far, but how long will it last?
5.) ~@~.F Other than taking out CW's "best" (chuckle) I've not seen much out of this family.
6.) Fear? Not much said about this tribe, after the fall of Punish and DR this tribe practically sprang up over night.
7.) Infest Not heard of you until you decided to team up with hotrex on EX, so no opinion
8.) nomnom Love the name but havn't seen much of this tribe either
9.) t:v who?
10.) [fu] redirect to #9

Do your homework before you spurt stuff out.

NIGEL (CW K85) was never at war or bordered with @. The CW is dead because we went to W67.

Also, aren't FEAR? and EVOLVE a family tribe?

DeletedUser

Evolve were the basher tribe of a Fear member at one point, I assume the relationship hasn't changed too much.

Deleted User - 4669627

1.) HotRex despite the fact most #1 tribe's reign isn't very long mid-game HR is still king of the hill.
2.) ~MW~ Super tribe of previous world players, the only surprise with this is that they are not the current #1
4.) EX going to agree with Shahyd, best tribe outside of the super alliance I've seen thus far, but how long will it last?
5.) ~@~.F Other than taking out CW's "best" (chuckle) I've not seen much out of this family.
6.) Fear? Not much said about this tribe, after the fall of Punish and DR this tribe practically sprang up over night.
7.) Infest Not heard of you until you decided to team up with hotrex on EX, so no opinion
10.) [fu] redirect to #9
ty lisa :)

warlord228

10.) [fu] redirect to #9

Well i think you will soon know who T:V and [Fu] are. They dominate the NW. [Fu] have been around for about 6 months, slowly growing up on the RIM :)

Demonshadows96

I thought it's funny they are catting down an Academy in an undefended village before they noble it.

A common tactic if you're wishing to slow someone down from recapping villages you are taking off of them. And it's not like rebuilding the academy is a massive inconvenience...

DeletedUser

Do your homework before you spurt stuff out.

NIGEL (CW K85) was never at war or bordered with @. The CW is dead because we went to W67.

Also, aren't FEAR? and EVOLVE a family tribe?

1.) no homework needed. tw stats:)
2.)
red.png
Rampage_138 (586|868) K859,842Shivv [Nigel]Dagorith [~@~]2013-02-14 22:09:34
red.png
Rampage_133 (585|864) K859,842Shivv [Nigel]Dagorith [~@~]2013-02-14 22:07:22
red.png
[0044] Pimping West (585|869) K859,842Shivv [Nigel]Dagorith [~@~]2013-02-14 22:04:53
I guess I must be drunk again cuz it clearly states @ at one time was close to nigel.
3.) We're not a family and as far as i know the only relation we've ever had is that we both don't like some rimtribe no one but us has heard of.

Well i think you will soon know who T:V and [Fu] are. They dominate the NW. [Fu] have been around for about 6 months, slowly growing up on the RIM :)

I know one them got split into two (cbb to look it up) by hotrex in the north center. and the other i hadn't heard of outside that stunt guy's youtube vid. Hope to see more from both tribes honestly:)

warlord228

haha that stunts video was great, i got a mention ;) You will see more of us

DeletedUser49518

3.) We're not a family and as far as i know the only relation we've ever had is that we both don't like some rimtribe no one but us has heard of.

That's funny because the way you share forums and coordinate your actions together it really seems like you guys are family tribes.

DeletedUser

i heard that @ attacked one more rim tribe that it couldnt handle

DeletedUser

That's funny because the way you share forums and coordinate your actions together it really seems like you guys are family tribes.

lol funny. Ok along the same trains of thought are MW and hotrex also a family tribe? hugging ftw

DeletedUser

did you? who was that then?
ask your buddy pitbull. i think its rather pointless wasting his nukes on rim tribe on morale 50 % , while you have mw on your neck.( also tell him when sending support it should not come before your trains lol :D )

DeletedUser

1.) no homework needed. tw stats:)
2.) I guess I must be drunk again cuz it clearly states @ at one time was close to nigel.

I know one them got split into two (cbb to look it up) by hotrex in the north center. and the other i hadn't heard of outside that stunt guy's youtube vid. Hope to see more from both tribes honestly:)

1. Clearly you have to do more of it.
2. jewjewmonk u r drink, go to the home... When did W67 start? 2 months ago? When were those conqs? 1 1/2 month ago.
3. You have no diplomatic relations with FEAR?

I wonder how you can survive with a tribe X8 as large surrounding you.

2374392936a00af216e31844e1e3af0b.png

Black = FEAR?
Purple = EVOLVE

You must have mad skills.

DeletedUser

1. Clearly you have to do more of it.
2. jewjewmonk u r drink, go to the home... When did W67 start? 2 months ago? When were those conqs? 1 1/2 month ago.
3. You have no diplomatic relations with FEAR?

I wonder how you can survive with a tribe X8 as large surrounding you.

2374392936a00af216e31844e1e3af0b.png

Black = FEAR?
Purple = EVOLVE

You must have mad skills.

1.) And w67 has WHAT to do with w64?
2.) Get your facts straight sir: I never denied diplomatic relation, i said we're not a family, theres a difference. hotrex and MW are not a family:)

No diplomatic relation needed.