K22 Slaughter Party

DeletedUser

As [FU] declared war in the North on T.V and TRE surrounding the continent for a while,

What will happen

Will T.V stand ground against the massive attack power of [FU] and loose their k22 footing?

or will TRE interfere and takeover k22 in a blink.

Oh boy, will another top 10 tribe fall?
or will a new power arise :D

Lets see how this ends :D

DeletedUser

you guys merge to make things more fun against mw and hotrex :)

DeletedUser

^ or keep fighting eachother and make things more easy for mw and hr :D

DeletedUser

only interesting thing happening on this world an no one cares, expected from this world i guess, too much sims city players

warlord228

only interesting thing happening on this world an no one cares, expected from this world i guess, too much sims city players

I completely agree! Way too many, you see Jelmer here. As soon as war was declared he fled as he didnt think he would have a chance. Anyway, T:V attacked us first, yes they are friends with TRE. But look at us, [Fu] standing strong for now, as we have done the last 6 months. TRE is full of people who would betray the tribe the second they get an invite from HR or MW, well some of them would, so of them i have respect for.

Anyway you look at it, i am here to play tribalwars, not hugs, and not sims city. These players that run from a proper war, try and get recruited by others or wait for the war too end to see what side they pick are the worst. Why would anyone want you in their tribe if thats how you play, loyalty is key.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: T:V
Side 2:
Tribes: [Fu]

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 13
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 128,834
Side 2: 124,763
Difference: 4,071

chart

pretty slow going and evenly matched at this point, but i guess thats because most defenses are still alive , probably gonna be fun war for players included, too bad there is complete lack of pnp and interest from the rest .

warlord228

Hmm yeah well its early days, i'll put some OD stats up:

Rank Name Conquered villages Lost villages ODA ODD
1 Freedom Union 20 18 4.518.271 3.477.643
2 TRUTH 18 20 4.334.688 5.670.447

Rank Name Tribe Conquered villages Lost villages ODA ODD
1 Ultio T:V 5 1 1.859.922 365.278
2 Warlord228 [Fu] 11 3 1.616.566 269.055
3 yeahidcbrolol [Fu] 0 0 1.290.054 2.857
4 Sir Real T:V 6 0 994.239 642.747
5 dassassin T:V 1 1 698.996 525.182
6 Grimrr Halfpaw T:V 6 9 492.439 1.752.351
7 RazorTeo [Fu] 4 2 481.129 3.637

They had K22 pre-stacked but yeah, its gunna be fun :)

DeletedUser

you see Jelmer here. As soon as war was declared he fled as he didnt think he would have a chance.
Jelmer did not flee, he plays this game for fun. He is always more than willing to fight no matter who it is because it's fun. Now i'm sure he is going to have something to say for himself, so i'll leave it down to him. :lol:

DeletedUser

i don't want to sound rude warlord, i left your tribe because you and i had a disagreement.

you demoted me from baron, and i was unhappy with it.

i have no fear for TV, wich has killed none of my troops so far.....

Last edited by a moderator:

warlord228

Meh you were going to hit me with T:V, i demoted you for more than good reason. Anyway things will change

DeletedUser

better meaning "those who run at first sight of incoming " ?

chrissy24

better meaning "those who run at first sight of incoming " ?

thats the recurring theme in this world:icon_surprised:
MW have made it an art form- recruiting them sort of guys

prediction #1001
FU to win this world

DeletedUser

Not exactly sure when this war officially started but STATS! :

Side 1:
Tribes: T:V
Side 2:
Tribes: [Fu]

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 32
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 118,081
Side 2: 304,973
Difference: 186,892

chart

DeletedUser

Please stay on topic. If you see a post that is not on-topic, or otherwise breaks rules, feel free to report the message by pressing the triangle with a "!" in the middle, at the bottom left corner of each post.

warlord228

Well a merger was meant to take place, they then bailed. A few of their better players which has fought us well in the War decided to join us with mutual aims. Some of the others followed...

DeletedUser

Please stay on topic. If you see a post that is not on-topic, or otherwise breaks rules, feel free to report the message by pressing the triangle with a "!" in the middle, at the bottom left corner of each post.

Not sure how stats to the war mentioned in the OP were not on topic so I'll assume this wasn't meant for me.

Well a merger was meant to take place, they then bailed. A few of their better players which has fought us well in the War decided to join us with mutual aims. Some of the others followed...

Is the TRE/[FU] war still going on? no conquers in over a week.

warlord228

Not sure how stats to the war mentioned in the OP were not on topic so I'll assume this wasn't meant for me.

Is the TRE/[FU] war still going on? no conquers in over a week.

We were never at War with TRE although we declared on Stunts yesterday. TRE have 'joined in'