A busy day in world 59 today

DeletedUser

Wow thought id never see myself back revisiting these part of the forums ever again, not really sure what brought me here however thats not the point of posting.

@Justin: Was it you guys who dropped the alliance? I recall wanting to bring it down to a NAP but can't exactly remember if it was us who decided to completely end it together (I know the reason why it was being reviewed) or it was you, must be my old age (sadly I'm not that old). As far as when the alliance was dropped Slinky had no say and really wasn't there so surely your decision couldn't have been merely on that as said above he was no longer within the world. Now let me mention I'm not denying anything you said about Slinky isn't true... Lets face it we both knew as well everyone else he was a loose cannon so on my behalf I sincerely apologize what hes done and I completely understand he wasn't the easiest person to work with, so again my apologies.

DeletedUser110464

Ha ha true. As I stated in my post, slinky quit, and then a few days later the alliance was dropped. If everyone remembers he decided to bash all the rest of shave especially the leaders, and got angry with everyone basically. The decision to drop the alliance was all pita, and was in no way Shave's decision.

I guess this is getting a little off topic as thread is all about how geani29 lost and quit due to the recruitment of the good players in gotrob. Congrats to pita on this big change to take over w59.

DeletedUser

Yes Rawrz, after a while James and I agreed that we needed to drop the Shave alliance. We only found out later that the Shave council was plagued with activity, that Slink didn't really have any power any more (we thought he did, hence why we took the threat serious) and the extent of which Shave as a whole was largely inactive.

Slink wasn't that bad compared to Geani. Even when I disagreed with him, I could at least follow his train of thought in a logical procession. I could explain something to Geani, have her agree that my explanation was all true, but then she would create a completely different conclusion. One of the major ones was that the alliance agreement did not specify a northern border. It was a more general "wherever the tribes come together" as at the time One controlled that area. GotRob was further north, so they were satisfied that they'd get more, until we recruited some of One and began to noble faster in the north than they could. I reminded Geani we never set a border and made an attempt at negotiating a border, but she continually insisted that PITA had already taken "its half" of the north.

Or such as now, after what most of the remnants of GotRob did, she is insisting that they "stole the win" from us...Even though we are still going to win... They did not rob us of any victory. The writing has been on the wall the last few months. The recent changes simply sped up the projected timeline.

DeletedUser

Or such as now, after what most of the remnants of GotRob did, she is insisting that they "stole the win" from us...Even though we are still going to win... They did not rob us of any victory. The writing has been on the wall the last few months. The recent changes simply sped up the projected timeline.

however it was infact a very funny twist when it was done in 2 phases and she with all her intel didnt see either one coming?

i do know one thing for sure http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzqiPvGrkTo :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110464

So any gotrob members still attempting to fight back? Or were they ALL banned meaning in 2 weeks they'll go barb?

DeletedUser

There is no fight, or minimal fight from members who can fight. It's done; the end conditions have been satisfied and the gap is growing, and we have to just wait 3 months before it closes definitively.

DeletedUser

It is a lost cause, PITA has won a sound victory, but there are still those fighting to leave a mark when this world ends.

DeletedUser110464

It is a lost cause, PITA has won a sound victory, but there are still those fighting to leave a mark when this world ends.

I played a world on the rim in the end phase before trying to leave a mark, but eventually realized how pointless it was. Say player a has 500 nukes, and player b trying to leave a mark has 200 total villas. Even with morale affecting it player a could overpower player b easily. The problem is that some people just don't seem to get that in a reasonable amount of time. But it's still their choice I guess, and if they'd rather stay and fight a pointless battle I guess it might make them feel more honorable. Either way the world is done.

DeletedUser9212

A long time ago Shaggy and Geani when you and your tribe turned on me and attacked me when we were supposed to be fighting side by side, I foretold you this day would come and you blew me off in your arrogance. Now that day has arrived and I must say with great satisfaction on my part that I am enjoying once again the downfall of another backstabbing two faced lying nutcase.

DeletedUser

Well from my part I understand your logic Earl, but most probably I will stop here, this world will be my last. I've enjoyed both victories and defeats and learnt a few things from my losses. Gonna make a final push until it's all over! :icon_smile:

DeletedUser110464

Well from my part I understand your logic Earl, but most probably I will stop here, this world will be my last. I've enjoyed both victories and defeats and learnt a few things from my losses. Gonna make a final push until it's all over! :icon_smile:

Congrats on the plan to quit and good luck. When shave went down I quit Tw, but as you can tell, I'm back, so you can see how well that worked out. I still have yet to win a regular world officially, despite winning a bunch of HP worlds. I thought for awhile there that pita and shave would take it into late game together and I might win this world. But alas it was not meant to be.

DeletedUser

where is geani??? i think i deserve to hear the fat lady sing at this point!!!!!!!!!!

just go's to show you if you stay the course. even when everyone around you declare's your cause lost. you can still win a battle then just prehaps win the war!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA1JkJjQeEU

yes shaggy i played the game my way

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well if you haven't noticed yet, both shaggy and geani have left and I believe they have started a new tribe in world 68 so go on there if you want to annoy her :p

DeletedUser

Geani's in that tribe? I knew shaggy was. Thought Geani had sworn off the .net server.... Too bad 68's settings are terrible.

DeletedUser

So they ran to a world we're not on to get away, cause they couldn't win here. Nice. We'll call that an admission of defeat.

DeletedUser

Well they lost, no point in staying here, right? I believe they did the right decision by leaving.

DeletedUser

I was more gloating over the fact that they said they "stole" the win from us by leaving.

DeletedUser

Well the mass ban did make the trick. It prevented Pita from having the sanctification of taking more gotrob villages leaving only barbs behind. I give them credit for a cunning ending even though many still remained ready to fight.

DeletedUser

You're right. The mass ban did do the trick. It won us the world without having to spend many months clearing villages :)

I also give them credit for doing it, as it made our lives much easier.

Also with so many being banned, it gave us the opportunity to focus on those who were not banned. So they abandoned their tribemates as well as making it easier for us.

DeletedUser

In retrospective it worked out good on your tribe as well. Dang >_<