The World According to Loners - Llamas Revamped

DeletedUser

As long as it's not bias propaganda for a tribe disguised as an impartial blog, yeah, it would be nice.

DeletedUser81101

Maybe (very maybe) I can find the time to do this, or just help out. I am a professional Journalist (cue haters).

DeletedUser81101

Actually I may as well start it now... If there is a mod still around can you unsticky all the current news/blogs etc. seeing as they are never updated?

I'll make a new thread.

DeletedUser

A few people have asked me if I'll carry on. Not trying to compete with drunk or anyone, you're very welcome to help me/make your own :p

I'll try and get a new edition out in the next few days!

DeletedUser81101

I would prefer it if someone else did it tbh haha. I'm a very busy person!

DeletedUser

The World According to Dallow

Couple of reasons for this post:
1) I got bored.
2) People are too slow to do it (Fergus)

This isn't to replace anything else on the forums but as I have been here for a while, knowledge of the people left is something i have and possible outcomes for this world. This will be separated into the different stories filling the world at present.

AAA. Defeated?

People have had this called for almost a month now, whilst warring Wobble they never really got off the starting blocks and their biggest achievement was taking down SLURP! as a joint op with TB!. With 32 of their members leaving in the last 48 hours, including their dukes it is fair to say that this is the end for AAA. as an active power on this world. However, their members have taken very different routes since leaving the tribe. Some have joined Wobble (the tribe they were warring), this including their dukes which seems to suggest a surrender took place, much like the Wobble vs Yarr wars outcome. A few have joined their old ally TB! and some have decided this is the end and made their own tribes.

There are a few problems with what has happened. The people who have left and made their own tribes, will be eaten. I realize many have done this as the last 'act of defiance' and not joining the old enemy, but have basically rang the dinner bell for Wobble and Apathy (more about them later) as there are now thousands of villages (including those left in AAA. who seem to be barely active at most) which are now a lot easier to take than before.
The Wobble recruits will be required to show their worth from day 1 (Which is how it should be) and with the right drive can be a real asset to wobble and become integrated very quickly into the wobble ranks. However they will have to endure the apparent 'cold reception' wobble have given past recruits (I did not occur this 'cold reception' but some moan about it). With these recruits Wobble now occupy much of the Western side of the world.
The players that have moved to TB!, after all they were their allies and not much to say to this. TB! have not recruited many and really the people they have were already in TB!'s territory so no change there.

Reform of Apathy:

This has happened, not surprising considering the recruitment of their 'food' the AAA. players. Again, I believe this is their 'last act of defiance' as unless they make a deal with TB! or maybe even Wobble (doubtful) they will not last in this world. All that are in Apathy have proven to be very good players, however as they are surrounded by Wobble there will be little they can do if they go toe to toe. However, respect to them for keeping to their word about leaving if AAA. were recruited.

What now? (My opinion):

Now is what many people have been waiting for, Wobble vs TB!F for the world. My personal winner of this war will be Wobble. Not because i am in there, which i am not but because i believe TB! were too quick to show their hand. With their latest spy 'jarycco' already moved over their closest will be a lot emptier than Wobbles. This will not be helped by people who have moved over from AAA. knowing people in TB!. The talent in Wobble, far outweighs that in TB! imo and with these new recruits, if they push towards TB! their support will be stretched and will see less of their over stacked players in areas. Obviously whilst this is sorted i believe TB! will get the daily wins in the stats, however this imo will not change the outcome.

DeletedUser

Nicely done Dallow (hug), interesting look into your perspective (and now I can procrastinate more because you've given them something to read).

DeletedUser

This thread really is full of false promises. I might actually do this under this nom de plume, with as little bias as possible.