ZOMBIE Vs HATE

DeletedUser

Outta mah way. Tw boss comin thru.

:-|

solcsend has been invited to the TW-boss training club. he gonna eat lucaya up tomorrow.

DeletedUser

Outta mah way. Tw boss comin thru.

:-|

solcsend has been invited to the TW-boss training club. he gonna eat lucaya up tomorrow.

this made me lol

solscend you seem to think im annoyed in some way...im not...my posts are intended to get you worked up i wont reiterate what hman siad it is self explanatory, as for your sayin the most of all time...this isnt even close to true...hate/noodle have recruited far more than we have throughout the time on this world its jsut that our recruitment has been more selective and has had a more lasting impact on the world due to the nature of the players recruited, nobody ever said (apart from you) that if we win its down to recruiting, we all admit selective and good diplomacy is part of it but you keep discarding all the achievements we as a tribe hae achieved and being so blinkered you keep isolating recruitment as the only reason, this is where you are wrong

DeletedUser98503

LOL Majester stop spreading liez oh liezzzzzz I don't think ZOMBIE have even OP'd you in one you may be getting Love OP's mixed up, You have 14.9m ODD during the war and about 6m+ of that is from when I unloaded Tgots nukes on you to cat your core and even that was stacked lmao, If it was a ZOMBIE Op you'd know about it and I'm sure you'll experience it in the future

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98503

Side 1:
Tribes: ZOMBIE
Side 2:
Tribes: HATE., .HATE

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 713
Side 2: 363
Difference: 350

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,700,605
Side 2: 3,379,178
Difference: 3,321,427

chart

DeletedUser92671

HATE made short work of iudu this week,
I just hope we can do that more often before its too late!

DeletedUser98503

Well I'll say it was quick but at the start it was unmanned, I got the sit and by that time it was too late with villas lost in the middle of k33 recapped some but then had to attend to my own so passed it on, Hopefully nobody else over theres goes inactive but I'm sure it will only be short term as once those nabs from Urban are dead the north can only come south and they've been making fast work up there

DeletedUser

HATE made short work of iudu this week,
I just hope we can do that more often before its too late!

Nice work on iudu. but i doubt that u can do that more often.

My question is where is theprofet, johnm4028 and adamovaKeva.

If u look at them u would see that before going inactive they were activelly nobling K33 it is visible in stats. But they lost that front and that was the time of their downfall or inactivity. lets hope the new K33 movers can hold in their it is difficult territory.

DeletedUser

can we just stop for a moment and proceed to destroying ungrateful fools who spend their lives eating internals and barbs 2-3Ks behind the frontline? I'm tired of these dorks...

DeletedUser

can we just stop for a moment and proceed to destroying ungrateful fools who spend their lives eating internals and barbs 2-3Ks behind the frontline? I'm tired of these dorks...

if its ok with you, ill continue eating the most active, for some reason it seems to make them find real life excuses to leave the game, since we decided to go into k33/k43 we are 3 for 3, i look forward to seeing if we can make it 4 for 4

roman01

Cheers to the fantastic work pulled from both sides.

Zombie, you're doing a fantastic job so keep it up. Keep up the pressure, love some of the players in there. I'm sure it'll only be a matter of more hard effort before the work is done and the world is won.
:icon_biggrin:

Hate, well done on doing the job. If Zombie begin to have "inactivity" problems more frequently, keeping up the pressure you had on Iudu I'd say you have a good shot of winning the world. Congratulations, your squad is doing well.

DeletedUser

This is a game we play for fun or atleast majority of us. It is also fun to post on external. I personally enjoy posting on the external.

Now for ur request to stop posting on external, i think it is upto you, if u do not enjoy posting on the external you are not obliged to post.

Also regarding players who live on eating internal and barbarians 2-3 K behind the frontline, i think it is upto them, but if u r tired of them and they are your tribe members u can always take this issue to ur tribe leadership. If they are not ur tribe members you can post on external and share this with others on the external.

DeletedUser98503

We should set shared forum with HATE & Play, Hilarious to watch.

DeletedUser

We should set shared forum with HATE & Play, Hilarious to watch.

i really like the idea. the forum can be named "world spam forum". If u r really serious than please talk to the leadership of hate and play leadership and if they agree it could be implemented. i would like to talk to shared forum with celistielmonk, i think she is female. The problem with external is that we have to face forum moderators with an in game forum we do not have that issue.

DeletedUser

i really like the idea. the forum can be named "world spam forum". If u r really serious than please talk to the leadership of hate and play leadership and if they agree it could be implemented. i would like to talk to shared forum with celistielmonk, i think she is female. The problem with external is that we have to face forum moderators with an in game forum we do not have that issue.

you sure you want me unrestricted...luckily for everyone here i get more posts deleted than posted due to overzealous powermongers

DeletedUser

I feel like that would be a horrible idea lol. Just think, all of the information that can be found out on that forum. It would be funny, but I can see it just ending completely horribly.

earthquake girl

We had a shared forum for a long time after the war began (there is still the shared Skype chat, too.) It was my intention to keep it until the end, but one of the council members took it upon themselves to delete it. It would have been great.